Nic Miller advert

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
I Believe In Homicide

Nic Miller advert

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:09 pm

cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Wellington White Soldier

Postby Wellington White Soldier » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:24 pm

just a lil something to annoy darp_hau

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:55 pm

yeh, i bet hes positively seething

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:53 am

i always thought that steel was better than iron....
what's the nazi obession with inferiority?
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:28 am

Very interesting don't you think how the Nick's blog has been yanked down?

Fucking ironic that EXACTLY the same thing happened with Thor's blog. One sideways furtive glance from yours truly and these piss poor attempts at "pissing me off" go by the wayside.

Fuck you're a dipshit Miller. I've come across the dumbest of dumb in my work against the far right, but you my friend are currently sitting on the bottom of the rung.

And if you're going come on here and play "ha ha very funny" whilst trying to kiss our arses - do it properly! Not that you'll ever get the slightest acknowledgement from us.

What's the deal - you realised that you're shitting your life up the wall by opening your big mouth every five minutes? Trying to make a few "funny ha ha chaps" comments so as to seemingly convince the authorities that are monitoring your activities that you're "just having a friendly jape" with all us guys and gals?

Well, fuck off - I aint buying it, the coppers aint buying it and the judge and jury won't buy it either.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:02 am

Ok, I just updated the blog again.

www.darpism.com

This time it's Nicky and Chimpy in the firing line.

PLEASE feel free to get commenting on my blog, it's NOT a closed shop. The more Kiwi involvement the better.

I'm busy as at present and won't be able to get around to answering all my mail for a bit but THANKS to everyone who PM'ed with their support.

Remember, I'm just the semi-public face of this shit. The REAL heroes are the guys and gals who put their arses on the line to feed me this info.

Anyone and everyone who wants to live in a country where people are free to live their lives without physical/verbal racial harrassment takes their hat off to you.

These guys drastically inconvenience their own lives so that others can live theirs in peace.

We owe them a debt of gratitude.

In solidarity.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

Wellington White Soldier

Postby Wellington White Soldier » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:48 am

It seems that no one in this forum, except perhaps WAX and LAMB, can take a joke.

www.darpism.com raves on and on about how you are going to deal to Molloy and other people eg. thor hammered

i make a blog that gives you a bit of shit and all of a sudden you're ranting on about the coppers. Christ! i'm having a bit of fun and not hurting anyone.

i couldn't care less what they read, its obvious that im anti-semitic, its obvious that i support the NF but im sick of people saying I had anything to do with the otaki incident or the god damned gravestones.

i hope they fucking catch the cunts who did it coz im sick of getting associated with it. its horrendous and a disgusting piece of work whoever did it.

darp_hau, you get all your info from some jewish asshole in NZ and you beleive every lie he feeds you. i must admit that that molloy shit on ur site is positively hilarious. hahahaha did you see that bent arm?? hahahahahaha. i dont understand why all of a sudden you think that what I write online is incriminating? this has nothing to do with my courtcase, my statements are more anti-semitic than racism directed at blacks/asians/immigrants.

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:05 pm

I see you've finally had your avatar fixed Nicky.

On another thread, you claim that you DIDN'T take down the blog? Can you then explain how it could have been removed?

Blogger is hosted by google. It's un-hackable. All I did was change the photos you linked to on the blog. Nothing more.

Come on Nick, face it - you shat yourself and pulled the whole thing down.

As for "no one here can take a joke" - well, swinging by and racially vilifying people, calling them niggers, kikes, slopes, gooks - claiming that every upright walking male in Australasia EXCEPT YOU is a homo - that's hardly a joke.

Matter of fact, if ANY of your shit was espoused on any Aussie server, the Anti-discrimination board would OWN YOUR ARSE. So, in the words of Eddie Murphy: "HA HA Very funny motherfucker (make little Stevie crash into a tree)"
www.darpism.com

yuda

Postby yuda » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:13 pm

Darp_Hau wrote:I see you've finally had your avatar fixed Nicky.

He seriously didn't have the sense to copy the image elsewhere?

Friggin fool
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

micah

Postby micah » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:19 pm

Here is something interesting about the gravestones incident, people point the finger at Nic, well (and I'm not defending him) my mates and I worked out how long it wouuld probably take to kick over a gravestone (we didn't actually test this) and then worked out how long it would take to knock over the amount that were damaged at Makara - 6 hours for one person to do it all by themselves. The damage points to a group of at least 10 people doing this without attracting attention. The cemetary closes at 8pm in Summer and opens at 8am, giving the people who did it 12 hours to complete this.
You also need to consider that where the gravestones are, the cemetary is locked with heavy chains at night which I understand were not cut. Someone had to walk up there to do it with tools or just themselves, there is a house near that end of the cemetary and they would hear any loud noises. If you did cut the chains and take a car up, you would have been found out pretty quickly.
Just something to think about........

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:41 pm

also theres other shadowy organisations that dont like the jews out there...

but as if they would do it themselves... :roll:

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:45 pm

Here is something interesting about the gravestones incident, people point the finger at Nic, well (and I'm not defending him) my mates and I worked out how long it wouuld probably take to kick over a gravestone (we didn't actually test this) and then worked out how long it would take to knock over the amount that were damaged at Makara - 6 hours for one person to do it all by themselves. The damage points to a group of at least 10 people doing this without attracting attention. The cemetary closes at 8pm in Summer and opens at 8am, giving the people who did it 12 hours to complete this.

or one person with a sledgehammer? you didnt think this through very well did you?

You also need to consider that where the gravestones are, the cemetary is locked with heavy chains at night which I understand were not cut. Someone had to walk up there to do it with tools or just themselves, there is a house near that end of the cemetary and they would hear any loud noises. If you did cut the chains and take a car up, you would have been found out pretty quickly.

the fences around the back are easy enough to climb over, in fact ive done it. and with the help of something heavy it could have been done by a few people in minutes.

think about it before posting next time k?
step up to get yo' rep up

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:53 pm

i suppose that would be a silenced sledgehammer? :roll:

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:58 pm

a nearby house does not mean that it was impossible that they could have made any noise. the nearest house isnt even that close to the place

micah

Postby micah » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:03 pm

puppykicker wrote:

or one person with a sledgehammer? you didnt think this through very well did you?

the fences around the back are easy enough to climb over, in fact ive done it. and with the help of something heavy it could have been done by a few people in minutes.

think about it before posting next time k?

I did think about it, as wax said it would be a silent sledge, the house is less than 100 metres from the Jewish section, a sledge would make one hell of a noise.
The bit about getting in, I was merely stating you could not take a car up their without someone noticing. Getting in is easy as the walls are only about 3 foot high.
The whole point is, that it would most likely have been done with few tools that would make noise, ie. not a sledgehammer. Regular checks are made by the caretaker who lives nearby but not the house I mentioned earlier.
So I am suggecting it was a group of people as opposed to one or two people.
If there anyone here who is a Stonemason or knows how strong a gravestone is, please let me know as our guesstimate of time it would have taken could be wrong

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:10 pm

i doubt that they would be able to kick one over to be honest, its probly possible but id say would take way too long. its possible they could have used tools and not been heard. also the fact that it may have been a group proves what? i didnt think anyone would have thought it was only one person?

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:11 pm

Any pics of the damage around?
With some of the older graves here all it takes is a push and those stones can fall over (the big, old colonial type stones). I've worked in a few graveyards and we were warned that the older graves are dangerous and may fall over.
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:14 pm

yeh man, they would have been kicked, more than 5 or so people would make short work of those little jewish gravestones....

micah

Postby micah » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:14 pm

Just my point, I was just saying that I think it would be some 10 or more people and yet the papers etc seem to say only one or two.
And it seems odd that no one seems to have any idea who actually did it. This is fairly unusual when this number of people are involved, that they all kept quiet
Also the graves were pushed over as opposed to being split down the middle which a sledge would have at least done to a number of them......
Last edited by micah on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:17 pm

not to mention leaving great big marks on them, i know our police arent geniuses, but surely they bring one guy to crime scenes whos not just 6foot of beef and an intimidating moustache. :roll:

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:29 pm

I'd go with 3 guys.....

2 to do the damage

1 to keep look out.

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:36 pm

Supervising!

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:59 pm

If there anyone here who is a Stonemason or knows how strong a gravestone is, please let me know as our guesstimate of time it would have taken could be wrong

If I were to admit to being a Mason, I'd just be kicking off a whole new round of conspiracy theories regarding where I get my information from.
www.darpism.com

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:12 pm

thats what i was thinking, when i saw he'd asked

catholics beware!

11/11

Postby 11/11 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:29 pm

I have this friend who told me about being a vandle many many years ago and he said vandlism is a bit boring on ya own but when the a few mates and everybodys half pissed......

it

Postby it » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:51 pm

micah wrote:Just my point, I was just saying that I think it would be some 10 or more people and yet the papers etc seem to say only one or two.
And it seems odd that no one seems to have any idea who actually did it. This is fairly unusual when this number of people are involved, that they all kept quiet
Also the graves were pushed over as opposed to being split down the middle which a sledge would have at least done to a number of them......

I saw the tv news stories about both incidents (Bolton St and Makara cemetaries). At Bolton st there were not that many gravestones knocked over. I can't remember exactly but I think many were smashed, indicating something like a sledgehammer. At Makara, there were more gravestones damaged, but few were actually pushed over. Most were rocked back and forth so the foundation became unstable. Due to the age of them it probably did not involve much effort or time, or noise for that matter. 3-4 people could have done it within an hour I think.

jempoof

Postby jempoof » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:59 am

Im new, googled that sick fuck nic miller and got this rant.
Thing is who cares who how the head stones got destroyed, just some dumb rascist small brained skinhead shit heads no doubt.

The thing with NF morons is how do they possibly think they could live in a world how they think they would want it, IE filled only with white inbred fuckwits like themselves. They are soooooo full of shit. If they were drowning and a jew was gona save them, they would grab that hand like anybody else.
If they were at a party and some hot girl came onto them and said they would give them the best blowjob they ever had but they were a jew, they wouldnt give a fuck, just like anybody else. They are part time hate filled shit for brains and i hate them soooo much.
If they dont like other races why do THEY live in NZ? In case they forgot blacks were here before anyone else, called the maoris. It is impossible for their ideologys to exsist, every turn they stomp all over there own ideas they are so sad and dumb.
They are usually liers and thieves too. They often have to fear even there own, as they constantly make mistakes as to who they associate with and what they say getting them in trouble with there own bigoted leaders.
THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOO DUMB, I wish onto them what they wish onto everyone who isnt them. They are so dumb they rely on the fact that everyone else is nice and understanding and dosent commit the senceless acts they commit as they are sooooo out numbered. If they had any military idea at all they would just shut up and hide, as there ass is numbered if even a small amount of there hate group decided to act against them.
FUCK THEY ARE DUMB.

jempoof

Postby jempoof » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:42 am

Those analogys abit much for you muso geeks?

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:40 am

jempoof wrote:googled that sick fuck nic miller

*cough*getalife

jempoof

Postby jempoof » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:42 pm

Lamb wrote:
jempoof wrote:googled that sick fuck nic miller

*cough*getalife

I have one, but thought it was good to make a comment on this topic seeing as it was current. I saw the front of the crappy sunday times and was moved to see what a shithead like him was up too and i came up with this? So thought id make my points. Do i suck or something for this? Is this a racists site? I know I come off a little course at times but hey i thought i was on a punk site and im a punk. My mate calls me forum fucker as i always seem to get peoples backs up even if im being kinda PC in that im not racist and thats a good thing eh.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”