The fight against the NF moves to Australia.

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
Darp_Hau

The fight against the NF moves to Australia.

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:03 am

Hi all,

Just dropping in to say g'day, I'm an Aussie anti-racism activist who is keeping an eye on the NF's attempts to recruit vulnerable Aussie kids.

For more info on what's been going down, see www.darpism.com.

Believe me, it's good. These dumb fuckers are like a dinosaur, you stomp on their tail as hard as you can and it takes them a week to say "ouch".

Darp.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

Colonel Shakhafi

Postby Colonel Shakhafi » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:10 am

^ LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE
WARNING! EXPLICIT ENGRISH!

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:13 am

Your link goes to this?...

http://www.directnicparking.com/
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:16 am

HAHA had youre fun now fuckoff.

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:23 am

I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:39 am

And you fuckers call yourselves punks?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft.

You aint ever lived in a motorhome in Ann Arbour?

I think not.

Looks like Punkas IS the shiftfucked NAZI punk bigot driven site that everyone says it is.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:41 am

And shit ...for a Punk/Ska site, I would have thought there would be a bit more Linton Kwesi Johnson/Joe Strummer shit going on.
www.darpism.com

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:44 am

for an anti-nazi, you are pretty fuckin useless....

whats ypur game? are you amusing yourself? so far you are the only one who gets it.

11/11

Postby 11/11 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:59 am

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:08 am

pretty funny, shame for him tho, if you are gunna rip our daily joking about and call it a blog, give us some cred jeez...

trip$

Postby trip$ » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:09 am

Darp_Hau wrote:And you fuckers call yourselves punks?

how do you know i havent? oh doh, theres a large body of water between here and there aye...shit? have you ever lived in a corrogated iron hut up in hauraki? thats right. didnt think so. dont be so fuckin pathetic. what about kids in third world africa who die every fuckin day who have no home at all? were you hit by a tsunami?
fuck up you ungrateful bitch.

Looks like Punkas IS the shiftfucked NAZI punk bigot driven site that everyone says it is.

punkas is the biggest punk community in nz. everyone?
theres nothing nazi here that we support, but we are defenisve of our own.
Buying In wrote: sell your soul and you'll be fine cause your all going to hell in a handbasket anyway.

dclxvi wrote:fuck people who like music.

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:16 am

Darp-Hau =11/11 think youre funny dont yah FUCKTARDi assure you that the tank is real.its the NFs new wonder weapon soon to be deployed against WAX and the scary fairies.sorry but the details of the tank a top secret,but rest assured it is the worlds most advanced panzer superior to any current amoured fighting vehicle world wide.and thats the way its gonna stay.
the NF will soon be set up and in operation in Auzz soon darp hau. :twisted:

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:16 am

seriously, what the fuck was up with that last post on his blog, he just ripped of everything thats been on here. what a fr00t
step up to get yo' rep up

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:19 am

romper stomper

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:30 am

FASCISTA wrote:Darp-Hau =11/11 think youre funny dont yah FUCKTARDi assure you that the tank is real.its the NFs new wonder weapon soon to be deployed against WAX and the scary fairies.sorry but the details of the tank a top secret,but rest assured it is the worlds most advanced panzer superior to any current amoured fighting vehicle world wide.and thats the way its gonna stay.
the NF will soon be set up and in operation in Auzz soon darp hau. :twisted:

you are your own parody.

http://pyl.bluexo.net/main.html

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:56 am

Shows the NAZI movements on the rise.You cannot stop us WAX so you may as well give up youre crusade and except the 4TH REICH which is comming soon. :lol:

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:07 am

I think not.

eh?

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:37 am

FASCISTA wrote:Shows the NAZI movements on the rise.You cannot stop us WAX so you may as well give up youre crusade and except the 4TH REICH which is comming soon. :lol:

You are so fuckin delusional! At the moment the NF is being tolerated simply because the public is being humoured... you are at the bottom of New Zealands intellectual foodchain and as soon as you pull your dicks out of each others asses long enough to work out whats up there will be no NF...

You're never gonna get a seat in parliment no matter what hocus pocus rascist scare tactics you pull... sure, you guys are having a fun ol time bonding and helping each other out with you self esteem issues (did mummy give you the wooden spoon?) but the fact at the end of the day is that THE WHITE RACE IS NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER RACE ON EARTH AND NEVER WILL BE.... WE ARE A SINGLE SPECIES SHIT FOR BRAINS!!!

And most people get that on some level...
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:53 pm

THAT A FACT SNUFFY:What race yah think invented the FUCKEN COMPUTER AND KEY BOARD YOURE HUNCHED OVER IN RAGE.

GET YOURE FACTS RIGHT www.epemag.com/zuse/

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:00 pm

FASCISTA wrote:THAT A FACT SNUFFY:What race yah think invented the FUCKEN COMPUTER AND KEY BOARD YOURE HUNCHED OVER IN RAGE.

GET YOURE FACTS RIGHT www.epemag.com/zuse/

and you only found out about that because of something i posted...idiot.

now go away and reply in the other thread...or have I destroyed you with my mighty STATISTICS!

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:45 pm

I think not.

thats right girly boy, now go home.

You will never stop proud white Australians standing up and defending thier race, culture and heritage!

Don't be so angry just because you are half Jew, half Maori.... you really have an axe to grind don't you?

anyhow, it's good to see that even the left leaning psuedo commie punktards have given you such a warm reception, it makes me LOLZ!
Last edited by Aussie Patriot on Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:46 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:
You will never stop proud white Australians standing up and defending thier race, culture and heritage!

so why don't you fuck off to an australian site then?

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:52 pm

Inferno_dun wrote:
Thor Hammered wrote:

I do use aussie sites, the true ANZAC spirit involves my true NZ brothers and sisters, I also support the National Front and definately not anyone that is against them.

besides, where would I go for a laugh without this forum!?
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:59 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:

Your house perhaps, if you want to piss yourself laughing look in the mirror and im certain you'll feel lots of pride upon looking at the image. :lol:
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:03 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:
Inferno_dun wrote:
Thor Hammered wrote:

I do use aussie sites, the true ANZAC spirit involves my true NZ brothers and sisters, I also support the National Front and definately not anyone that is against them.

dont you EVER use ANZAC again you bigoted fuckass...your views are not what my relatives died for.

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:19 pm

notice I said TRUE before brothers and sisters, anything to do with the likes of you does not fall into this catagory. Except for TRUE blue idiot ofcourse.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:24 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:notice I said TRUE before brothers and sisters, anything to do with the likes of you does not fall into this catagory. Except for TRUE blue idiot ofcourse.

war history asshole,

Darp_Hau

Bwahahahahahah

Postby Darp_Hau » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:27 pm

Oh BENNY BOY!

We are about to have a laugh - AT YOUR EXPENSE!

You haven't raised so much as a peep on any of the Aussie forums lately?

I'm sure everyone knows who Thor is (Ben Weerheym) and about his recent naughtiness in Western Australia so I won't ramble on about that too much. Less to say that Benny is serving a ten month suspended sentence for his part in racist assaults on Jewish and Asian property in Perth.

You check him out being all tough <a href = "http://robert.redrag.net/uploads/weerheym.jpg" target = "_blank"> here</a>,

Benny boy also tried to start a blog.

http://www.aussiepatriotism.blogspot.com

Like "The Electric Banana" the Rob Reiner talks about in <em>Spinal Tap</em>, don't look for it - it's not there anymore. I dropped in to Benny's blog to say hello and the whole thing was yanked down the following day!

Why, why, why? I mean, with people dropping off the Aussie (and Kiwi) WN scene left, right and centre because of big motherfucking spotlight I'm shining on them - I'm actually kinda saddened that I don't have anyone to fuck with.

Benny, remember when you started emailing me out of the blue and informing me that some "bigger and badder" people are coming to get me?
________

Sent : Monday, 7 February 2005 10:55:15 AM
To : yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Subject : shut it Darp

I would watch my step darpy, there are alot more bigger and badder people out there and you are doing a good job of pissing them off.

goodluck

_________

Thus spouted a nice little ding-dong email thread where I casually informed Ben that threatening me with violence was actually a breach of the conditions of his suspended sentence. He shut the fuck up for while.

AT THE SAME TIME, I also had a clandestine conversation going on with Ben over at the White Pride Coalition of Australia (WPCA) forums under my alias "Ih8redz". This 'character' of mine mentioned in a public forum that he used an "IP Blocker" to hide from ZOG. Benny boy PM's Ih8redz and wants to know how to get one. Redz then cut and pastes over some bodgy made up code and instructs Ben to paste it into his ultra-hidden-servo-autoexec-telix-magna-bumfuck file and his IP will be blocked.

Sure enough, Benny emails me (Darp) with this.
Sent : Tuesday, 8 February 2005 9:55:53 AM
To : yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Subject : oh, also

I use an IP blocker, I wrote the code myself, I work in IT as you will see from various news articles so you see, whatever you have is wrong (much like your rhetoric)

Thanks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Oh, and your nice little picture - is THAT another threat? Are you saying that I WILL end up with a bullet in my head?

Pfffffft.

And seen as this is a punk forum, I better lay my cards out.

Punk is probably the most misapropriated term going around. If is happened in Detroit, northern Michigan or NYC between the years of 1967 and 1980 and was played in CBGB's or Max's - chances are IT'S PUNK. If it was ripped off by Malcolm McLaren and then packaged in such a way to make his Kings Road boutique sell more clothes - Hmmmm...I dunno. Pistols - some great tunes, some nice attitude but bugger me - they were every bit as pre-fabricated as the Spice Girls. Give me 'X', the Saints and Radio Birdman anyday.
www.darpism.com

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:30 pm

things are getting interesting!

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:47 pm

whoopie do darpy, Everyone knows who I am if not then so what? You can do all the keyboard commando work you want, go you good thing! You are the saviour of humanity you almighty thing you.

I couldn't care less about what you have to say about me, as previously said, the scum on the bottom of my shoe has more worth than thee. You are full of it and you know it, every dog has it's day so bark louder little darpy.

PS.
you can't use HTML in this forum, idiot and tell you bum buddy Robby Corr to learn to clean up .jpgs properly.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”