National Front in Wgtn court Feb 2

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
it

National Front in Wgtn court Feb 2

Postby it » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:20 pm

I thought it might be of interest to people that NF bigmouth Nick Miller is appearing in the Wgtn District Court on Feb 2. Nick will be giving evidence about the baseball bat attack on some Somali youths last year. The attack started outside Nicks house. Miller was so proud of the attack he went blabbermouthing about it on the internet, and subsequently got arrested.

Miller had also got the e-mail addresses of some punkas forum members and circulated them amongst his nazi mates, urging people to harrass punks. So I'm sure that he will be pleased to see a bunch of you punks sitting in the public gallery of the court watching him shit himself and spout crap to the judge. All you need to do is turn up to the court and look at the names posted on the wall outside the courtrooms to see which one he is appearing in. Not sure if any of his mates will turn up to support him - although the NF hierarchy knew of his actions before his arrest and didn't condemn him for it, they have been carefull to avoid any association with hime publicly since then. I guess they are worried about their public image, which last time I looked wasn't too shit hot.

Here are some links I found on an anti-nf website a while back. They are a selection of Millers rabid rantings against punks, Maoris, Jews and whoever else he could think of to blame for everything wrong in the world.

Nick Miller was National Front Wellington Secretary until his arrest for attack on Somali youths. He posted on the www.nzpolitics.com message board under the name "Wellington White Soldier".

Nick Miller admits to being NF Wgtn secretary
http://www.nzpolitics.com/viewtopic.php?t=152

Nick Miller talks about using Maori Party as a justification for if NF members are arrested for racially motivated crimes
http://www.nzpolitics.com/viewtopic.php?t=164

Nick Miller talks about attack on Somalis and the running down of the Maori man in Otaki, as well as encourages NF members to send threatening e-mails.
http://www.nzpolitics.com/viewtopic.php?t=149

Nick Miller writes about being NF Wgtn representative and about use of nazi symbols
http://www.nzpolitics.com/viewtopic.php?t=166

Nick Miller talks about attacking Somalis
http://www.nzpolitics.com/viewtopic.php?t=103

[/b]

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:40 pm

:wink:
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:36 pm

bloody anti-fa's :lol:

Ive heard the whole affair was mistaken identity and he reckons he has strong case. Its very likely the NF will have someone there trying to take pics so be on the look out ( unless ya want some nazi jacking off over ya at night 8O ). Nic and the NF dont seem to think along the same lines for some reason, tis a pity he lost his position :roll: .
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:42 am

no its not, but it is rightwing fascist.
however the guy said he found the links to these items on an anti-nf site, not that nzpolitics is an anti-nf site.

thing is, that site is dead, moocow its owner has banned everyone.

i think going to the courtcase would be good, fuck, why be scared of those guys? they are so stupid they couldnt find their bum with both hands, let alone recognise a punk.

fuck man, guys from [local biker gang] have been on the lookout for me for about 2 years and they still havnt caught up, its just never gunna happen, being scared of a bunch of net-nerds with pretensions of tuffness is kinda lame...

the more they read these warnings to be careful that some friendless self-hating homo like molloy might take pictures of them, the more they will do it and the braver they will feel...

go and rub your lack of fear in their face, fear is what they want, it is their power, it is all they have.

take it away from them.

rogue
Bringin' the vibes since n00dsgate '05

Postby rogue » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:34 pm

haha they recognised me on punkfest weekend last year. when i was going to meet fuzz before the protest at parliament i walked past the group of them at the cenotaph they got some of their female members to chase me hahah

they are some scary lookin women

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:46 pm

hahah, I'm on that list and havent recieved anything.

:cry: I wanted spam, dammit.

Pheezin'2K

Postby Pheezin'2K » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:31 pm

dude, that guy is such a moron.

Passionate and Dangerous! wrote:I need to go take my drugs

"You Look Fuckin' Australian" - Hacksaw.

M AS TE RM I ND

Postby M AS TE RM I ND » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:45 pm

Dude!

JeffJack wrote:your from wellington, your enough funny to just say fuck.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:54 pm

Dude, I so like, totally know that bro.

Grave Dancer

Postby Grave Dancer » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:16 pm

hey it's me

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:53 pm

Net Nerds =Say it to our faces ,not on computer screens ,come on up and say it .NAH you wont cause U anit got the guts .SEE Yahs all in court . :twisted:

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:28 pm

I love the fullstops starting sentances! It's almost like .NET or .COM or something... .NAH
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:39 pm

i got abused the other day by a bunch of them. they knew my name. well not my real one, but "fuzz".

they called me a commie.

i was hungry and on my way to get food. it annoyed me.

Out of my head

Postby Out of my head » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:19 am

ahahahaha. theyre so retarded. even the nationalists are beating up on smith. fuck man. i might trip down for this court day thingee.

hahahaha i cant get over how stupid they are aye.

YULE

Postby YULE » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:43 am

it would amuse me if someone came up and started calling me yule, well people that dont know me as yule anyways....
oh the enjoyment...

it

Nick goes to court at a later date

Postby it » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:38 pm

It seems the cops had decided to re-book the hearing for early March now, but forgot to inform the courts, which apparently caused a bit of excitement when they thought Nick had just not shown up. Wonder if he will have a Hammerskin for security at court like the anti-Somali hate-mail guy did. And weren't there a few Hammerskins at the NF demo outside the Chinese Embassy last June?

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:54 pm

FASCISTA wrote:Net Nerds =Say it to our faces ,not on computer screens ,come on up and say it .NAH you wont cause U anit got the guts .SEE Yahs all in court . :twisted:

yeh, you let me know who you are then, and maybe i will.

vibri
vib ribbon

Postby vibri » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:30 pm

whats a hammerskin?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

it

Hammerskin = dumbass

Postby it » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:39 pm

vibri wrote:whats a hammerskin?

Hammerskins is a nazi bonehead group/gang that originated in the USA. There are groups/gangs in some countries that call themselves Hammerskins, but I don't know if they just adopt the name or it's a 'franchise' like some international biker gangs (ie they have to get approval from a central HQ in order to be able to use the name). Anyway, a few Hammerskins exist down in the Hutt Valley, a suburban area north of Wellington city. Several of them went to the NFs anti-China demo outside the Chinese Embassy last June and got their photos on some news website. They wore t-shirts with "aryan" printed on them, and had the standard new millenium bonehead look of bogan shades, black jeans/army pants, shaved head and goatee beard. They hung out with the NF and decided to send a guy along as 'security' for the anti-Somali hate-mail guy when he appeared in court last year. The NF had claimed the hate mail was probably the work of Jews and that people were being unfair for saying that it was probably some fascist group who did it, then an NF ally group turns out to be supporting the nutter who got busted for the hate mail. Go figure.

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:39 pm

"it" check your Private Messages :wink:
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Wellington White Soldier

Postby Wellington White Soldier » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:54 am

Well it looks like I have had the last laugh!

Not one punk, commie or left shitbag turned up at my courtcase.
You are all too cowardly and gutless to stand up for what you believe in.

My courtcase is going great and apart from one somailian, no one could I.D me.

My next court date is on the 19th april at 2.15pm.

See you guys there.

p.s I don't need security as I will gladly kick some ass myself.

yuda

Postby yuda » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:21 pm

Wellington White Soldier wrote:p.s I don't need security as I will gladly kick some ass myself.

I took you of more of an ass puncher myself - yet again one of those not knowing when to shut the fuck up online

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:53 pm

oi stop discouraging him, let him dig his own grave.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:03 pm

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/dominionpo ... 79,00.html

according to that article, Nicholas Miller has been committed to trial on April 19th - 14 days from now.
The depostions were heard (which is what this thread was about), the lawyers have conceded there is enough evidence for a case against him.
http://aotearoa666.com/

Fuck Yah

Postby Fuck Yah » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:17 pm

Wellington White Soldier wrote:Well it looks like I have had the last laugh!

My courtcase is going great and apart from one somailian, no one could I.D me.

My next court date is on the 19th april at 2.15pm.

See you guys there.

p.s I don't need security as I will gladly kick some ass myself.

oh fuck up yah fat homo , why should people bother going to your stupid court case , noone gives a fuck.

what did you do anyway? rape an ass to get jail time? for your sake i hope you go to jail , you can pound butts as much as you like.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:40 pm

those black dudes are gunna get him let off i reckon.
they admitted they pushed him first, and 'The Ozman' reckons nick miller didnt get involved in the beatings...

sux, must have had a good lawyer.

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:24 pm

I dunno about that.

I kinda have it from a reliable source that you stood in the foyer of the courtroom and instructed your girlfriend that you wanted nachos for dinner.

So there were people there pal.

NACHOS! That's a very non-Anglo food my man! I mean if it wasn't for multiculturalism you wouldn't know what the fuck a cornchip was.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

pissdrunx

Postby pissdrunx » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:00 pm

:lol: this guy is great ^
What a hammer can't fix is something that ain't broken

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:20 pm

Wax wrote:those black dudes are gunna get him let off i reckon.
they admitted they pushed him first, and 'The Ozman' reckons nick miller didnt get involved in the beatings...

i'm not so sure... that worried me when i read it, but we're not getting all the details in the paper. Guess the only way to know would be to go to the court case itself and listen to all the evidence.
http://aotearoa666.com/

it

Jail or not?

Postby it » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:10 pm

Wax wrote:those black dudes are gunna get him let off i reckon.

From what I made of the newspaper articles, Millers lawyer said the police did have a case against Miller. The Somali's said Miller didn't hit anyone with a baseball bat, but he did run off and round up a posse and came back with them. Sounds like he stood at the back and let others do the dirty work. Not exactly the work of an aryan superman, but enough to get you in trouble none the less. But anyway Nic, if you didn't do it, then why did you put a posting on nzpolitics saying you did, and why did you give a very detailed description of a van full of skinheads running down those 2 Maori guys in Otaki the day after the NF held a protest in Palmerston North?
Did anyone see the photo's of Nic in the Wellington newspaper? He completely changed his appearance, growing his hair out and growing a little mustache and beard; a bit of a different look from the surly skinhead look he sported on the front page of the Palmerston North newspaper in their article about the NF protest. Why would he want to look so different if he claims he is innocent?

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”