More Thor Hammered adventures.

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
Darp_Hau

More Thor Hammered adventures.

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:38 pm

Hey all,

Most of you should by now know of Thor Hammered (Ben Weerheym's) past activities with the ANM (Aus Nationalist Movement) in WA. Once upon a time, this was THE premier Asian restaurant firebombing and Synagogue tagging crew in the southern hemisphere. Unfortunately for them, the federal police swooped in on them last year and carted most of them off to the big house.

Benny boy was extremely fortunate not to follow and by virtue of claiming to merely be 'the getaway driver' and by showing extreme remorse for his actions - managed to get himself a ten month suspended sentence.

Benny boy was pretty much abandoned by the Stormfront crew and went off in search of new friends. He posted this on the now defunct Aus National Front Youth Forum.

AussiePatriot

new member - WPCA refugee
« Thread started on: 01/14/2005 at 03:46:29 »
Hello everyone.

It's great to see another pro-white Australian forum up and running, hopefully ZOG doesn't chuck a sad and take it down.

I'm Ben, Most of you know me from the WPCA site and my previous ANM association. I'm 27 but I am 100% behind all patriotic Aussie youth that actually see what is going on right infront of thier faces and actually want to do something about it.

I think it's great that the National Front is gearing up over here in Australia although there is a small chapter in QLD. I look forward to the day that aswell as a NF youth, there can be a broader NF Australia.

You guys know who I am so don't worry about contacting me if you need any help with organizing things. My affiliation with the people that got me into trouble is no more and I look forward to supporting those who intelligently and legally promote Australian patriotism.

Cheers.
Ben

So, his affiliation with the ANM boys is no more is it?

Maybe Benny boy would care to explain the new website he has launched at the behest of the ANM head (and Aus's most infamous neo-Nazi, Jack Van Tongeren)

http://switch.to/therealdeal

Also see his posting on Perth Indymedia.

http://perth.indymedia.org/?action=news ... tview=9565

You will probably want a bit of background on Van Tongeren.

http://www.aijac.org.au/review/2002/2711/jack-jim.html

Chipmunk's new bumchum Jim Saleam also gets a mention there.

This is more recent.

http://robert.redrag.net/2004/08/07/rot-in-jail/

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2004/s1170962.htm

In a nutshell. JVT has carried out one too many firebombings and his future isn't looking good. Benny boy, despite claiming to have no more affiliation with JVT - is now acting as his "man on the outside".

I'm sure he'll be along soon to explain his supposed backflip.

Actually, I don't expect he'll be along to "explain" anything. He will however come by and label us all "poofs" and "faggots" who are unworthy of hearing his side of the story because he hasn't sat down and thought out what that is just yet.

Why is he acting as JVT's mouthpiece? Well, it's a way back into the West Australian movement. His excommunication has left him fairly vulnerable and perhaps by doing Jackie a few favours, he will be able to get back in with the crew that "got him into trouble."

Some fuckers never learn.

No skin off Benny's nose, all he has to do is post JVT's rantings that everything that the police, the media and state parliamentarians say about him are LIES LIES LIES LIES! LIES I TELLS YA!

Let's not fuck around here. As you'll see on those links. Whether behind bars or walking the streets, JVT is probably fifty times more dangerous than Chapman (even during the Invercargill years).

This is something we'll be keeping an eye on.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Re: More Thor Hammered adventures.

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:55 pm

Darp_Hau wrote:This is something we'll be keeping an eye on.

We are watching you too Matt. Nice to see you replacing your windows with bullet proof glass, you scared? I certainly hope so. You should be.

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:09 pm

A poem.

Jason Molloy, Jason molloy,
A dipshit shitscared little boy.
He's the NF IT geek
And a teenage gun freak
His web skills, upon which I frown.
He certainly can't do squat - when the NF site goes down.
He's tough online with his threatening rants.
In person, it's different - on October 23rd, the little cunt SHAT HIS PANTS!

He says, "I'll shoot this person, that guy too"
Aint the little cunt got two fists?
A heart?
And the ability to give someone the old "one two"

Naaaaah, fighting like men, one on one?
With no weapons?
That's not the National Front way
Give em a numerical advantage of 50 to 1
Guns, knives, bats, whips and chains
ONLY THEN - will they enter the fray.

So Molloy, again, you might wanna watch your jib
Tough talking scare mongers are prone to fib.
So your ass-backwards bravado, I recommend you sheath.
Unless that is, you're in the business of losing teeth.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:17 pm

Darp_Hau wrote:A poem.

Jason Molloy, Jason molloy,
A dipshit shitscared little boy.
He's the NF IT geek
And a teenage gun freak
His web skills, upon which I frown.
He certainly can't do squat - when the NF site goes down.

Hahaha you think I'm Jason Molloy! HAHAHAHAHA You think I'm the NF webmaster! You should have your intelligence associates in wellington to get their act together, because you don't know jack shit about me! As for you... well thats another matter. Sleep tight. (Try to ignore that black van parked outside)

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:19 pm

...weve been referring to you as molloy for ages dude, who are you kidding.... yourself?

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:22 pm

Wax wrote:...weve been referring to you as molloy for ages dude, who are you kidding.... yourself?

I'm quite happy to let you think I'm someone else, no skin off my back. 8)

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:22 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote: i'm a fuckin joke, please ignore me.

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:24 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:
Wax wrote:...weve been referring to you as molloy for ages dude, who are you kidding.... yourself?

I'm quite happy to let you think I'm someone else, no skin off my back. 8)

What a traitor
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:32 pm

Ok buddy,

LAY IT ALL OUT ..

Lay out everything you know about me. My address is common knowledge to all Aussie WN's - there's no harm in reproducing it here.

Come on, step up.

You are also aware that by blatantly threatening to shoot someone, you WILL come in for attention from both Aus and Kiwi federal agencies. And shit, they actually pay attention when it's my arse in the firing line.

So, I'll just get your IP number from Matt and take things from there.

Oh - there IS a smidgeon of truth to the bullet proof glass thing. In mid February I received a very specific death threat from the White Pride Coalition of Australia. Upon consulting with various law enforcement authorities, the decision was made to move me away from where I was living to a more secure location.

I was shifted to the home of a family friend who actually has a fully bullet-proofed house. Now, I dunno about anyone else - but if I was trying to fuck with someone and I then found out that they know people who live in bullet-proofed homes - I'd kinda take the hint that I'm outa my league and back the fuck off.

Which is precisely what happened.

Anyway - ISF, I've got my front window open and am looking out on the street and apart from the black van on the corner with George Peppard and Mr T hanging around it (The A-Team van), I can't see anything remotely resembling what you describe.

I JUST LOVE how these think they can put the fear of god into anyone by posing with guns, acting tough and threatening to kill people.

I'm heading across the ditch later this year. Maybe I_SMASH_FAGGOTS can put his AK-47 away for six three minute rounds.

Yaack - who am I kidding. Excuse my over-exuberance but I've more death threats this year than is considered polite.

Like many of you guys, (and I speak to Vietcongdeathsquad here), I've spent more than my fair share of evenings waiting for people to front up to my house ....people that never come.
www.darpism.com

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:44 pm

Like many of you guys, (and I speak to Vietcongdeathsquad here), I've spent more than my fair share of evenings waiting for people to front up to my house ....people that never come.

True that. I haven't been 'home invaded' since the early 80's. We take precautions of course as a given.

So Smashie sez he ain't Jason Molloy, but the M4 weapons pics had MOLLOY in big letters in the IMG text. Perhaps that's why he removed them?

"wadup wif dat?"

Excuse my over-exuberance but I've more death threats this year than is considered polite.

Hmmmm...Smashies death threat would have to be my first this year! That I can recall anyway..... I just thought there was a general 'Kill VCDS and his mates' threat out anyway... being a smelly leftie and such.
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:46 pm

VietCongDeathSquad wrote:
So Smashie sez he ain't Jason Molloy, but the M4 weapons pics had MOLLOY in big letters in the IMG text. Perhaps that's why he removed them?

IT genuis huh? hahahahaha TOOL!

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:00 pm

Ahhhhhh...it's pissing down rain, colder than witches britches....

But

It's a damn beautiful night!

I haven't guffawed so much since I told Benny my Dad was an MP and I wasn't actually Vietnamese!

Nothing like a death threat to clear the eyes and lighten the soul.....

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:40 pm

waaah waaah have a big cry Matthew "Darp" Henderson-Hau.

Yeah, my affiliation with the people that assisted in my getting into trouble is no more. However, in no way do I shift blame onto anyone else for the situation I GOT MYSELF INTO. Jack van Tongeren is receiving my support however, after all, he isn't someone who promoted illegal activity to me.

You can make all the unfounded, incorrect assumptions all you want, you are nothing but a hyper-active, delusional, self proclaimed crusader against "racism" with delusions of granduer. If you want to combat racism, start by doing some research on immigration standards of Israel and the amount of Jewish supremacy that exists in the world today..

To me, I am doing the right thing and that is standing up for Jacks van Tongeren and John van Blitterwyks innocence.

Whoop-dee-doo! I advocate "pro-white" organizations! Ooooh laa dee daaah! I do not advocate illegal activity nor the destruction of the culture and heratige of people of European lineage. Just because you have your own agenda doesn't mean that you are right and I am wrong or vice versa. I don't give two hoots if you like me, agree with me or not, go about your "barrier breaking" business and "nazi hunting"- whatever gets your rocks off. All races have right to exist and go about thier business in unrestricted circumstances.

In reference to your diatribe, The Federal Police did not "swoop down" on me/us. It was infact the Gang Response Task Force from here in Perth, but you wouldn't know that being thousands of kilometers away and talking the usual garbage you do.

Also, another peice of proverbial crap you dribbled was that I managed to get myself a 10 month suspended sentence as I showed extreme remorse for what happened". This is also another incorrect assumption or ill-informed clap trap on your behalf (I thought you were supposed to be so connected). I actually incurred a 6 month suspended sentence that ran for 12 months (thats one year incase you didn't know). The reason being? because I did not partake in any vandalism, I drove a vehicle - this was noted by the TWO DIFFERENT MAGISTRATES and the conclusion was that my criminality was much less thus making my culpability less, pull your head out of your backside Matty.

Yet another peice of effluent you incorrectly state is that my motive for assisting Jack van Tongeren is a "way back into the West Australian movement". Actually, no, once again. I am doing this for justice as I have now seen the kind of dirty tricks and underhanded tactics the Australian government and judicial system can actually stoop to. I am busy securing a future for my future family and looking forward to gaining assets, I do not have as much time as I used to, to dedicate to pro-white issues as before. AT this however, I most certainly have not turned my back on patriotism and my heritage.

I have nothing to hide unlike yourself, I have heard that you like shaving your gonads in churches or something to that effect.

Also, the amount of incorrect drivvel posted by random lefty wack jobs here: http://robert.redrag.net/2004/08/07/rot-in-jail/ is astounding too. Whoever these people are obviously had never spoken to me online or in person because everything they say is a joke as it is made up. This is typical of lefty bottom feeders, smearing people that is. Al in all, Little Matthew has no clue. Reading his STORIES is as if he is trying to do a dot-to-dot drawing but can't count - he just makes it up, as if it is how he thinks it is, to the best of his ability as he goes along.

Get a life Matthew! I mean COME ON! Here I have been working hard, away from the internet and then I come back after a week or so and bang! Here you are again spouting more innane drivvel! Don't you have a life mate? If you want to come across as more credible then atleast get your facts straight and possible get some real hard evidence that you do know what is going on and it isn't just your ego talking.
Last edited by Aussie Patriot on Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:48 pm

you know who has european cultures? europe.

why not go there if you have a hard on so much. i'm happy here the way things are, fuck off

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:55 pm

Inferno_dun wrote:you know who has european cultures? europe.

why not go there if you have a hard on so much. i'm happy here the way things are, fuck off

ahh put so eloquently
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:24 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:I'm quite happy to let you think I'm someone else, no skin off my back. Cool

Fuck dude, if I was built like a skeleton and talked that much shit on the net Id be scared to admit who I was too.

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:47 pm

its Molloy alright.

Dont you worry bout that Molloy. If not why'd you add me on MSN huh?? And on here you said "Give my regards to Sai" a user on GP, not to mention the other shit which shows that its you. Just face it shithead your fucked!!

You want to shoot up people ????
Would you like me to ring up police and AOS, or the STG ???
Theyd all be interested in what youve said, take into consideration this is not the first time the AOS have been called out to a National Front members house in relation to illegal firearms etc, but threats they take them pretty seriously.
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

it

Postby it » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:58 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:
We are watching you too Matt. Nice to see you replacing your windows with bullet proof glass, you scared? I certainly hope so. You should be.

Come on Molloy, stop trying to talk tough. EVERYONE knows you're skinnier than even the feeblest vegan.
Did anyone notice the crying boy sitting on the lap of some older skinhead in the front seat of one of the NFs getaway cars last Labour weekend? Seeing as one of the other crying boys was bundled into the boot of one of the other cars, I'm wondering whether the one in the front seat was Molloy. He had his face firmly buried in his hands though, so I couldn't get a good look. There were only 2-3 youngsters amongst the NF by that point, the rest were all in their 20s-30s, except for that old NF Security dude who looked like he was about 500 years old.

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:09 pm

Yeh I think hes got the same syndrome as Kyle and other NF members have. Major memory loss, with selected memories and other memories which have been twisted. I mean look at Kyle he's so deluded that he thinks the NZ Maritime Union and members would support him, yet on october 23rd they were backing the MCA's rally :roll:

P.S Kyle if your reading this change your glasses as you cant make out the difference between the symbols of the two Maritime Unions of NZ and Aus.
I'll make it clear for you Aussie one says "Australia", kiwi one says "New Zealand".
Considering the Aus Maritime Union supports the Fightdemback organisation and the NZ Maritime Union supports and supported the MCA your claims for Maritime backing are utter bullshit :wink:
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:29 pm

INotExtravagentIAManOfGod wrote:Considering the Aus Maritime Union supports the Fightdemback organisation

don't beleive too much, actually don't beleive much at all of what Matthew handerson says. I beleive it was Kyle who rang the AMU and asked to speak to someone about the AMU's affiliation with Matthews rag tag gang but nobody could be found, they didn't even know who Matthew "Darp" Handerson Hau was.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:57 pm

Well, there aint any such thing as the AMU ...it's the MUA ..Maritime Union of Australia. And the guy you need to speak to is Warren Smith, assistant secretary of the Sydney MUA branch.

http://mua.org.au/aboutus/nsw.html

He'll be happy to answer questions about the Union movement backing anti-racism initiatives :)

You can see plenty of the MUA boys at that counter-protest I organised against the PYL on this link

http://isitwrongtowishonspacehardware.b ... chive.html

Fri Jan 21 entry.

And I'll dig around and scan in a story about Fight Dem Back in the MUA members paper that was published the following week.
www.darpism.com

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:38 am

so Matty boy, you have nothing to say regarding the correction I made to you pathetic and incorrect drivel?

check the LEFTY NUTTER section for a re-read if you like: http://switch.to/therealdeal
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:55 am

gold Benny gold!

Lemme read through it all, I'll get back to ya.
www.darpism.com

Stalin

Postby Stalin » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:52 pm

hey DARPY I think a career change would be much safer for you.Try becomming a POET or MAORI activist,and keep youre nose out of WN affairs. :twisted:

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:54 pm

oi FATSHITA you have been deemed to stupid to post on punkas by your NF bretheren

so fuck off.

balaclava

Postby balaclava » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:48 pm

Ok, What have I been missing here ?
"..... and being 16 we can make up our own minds"
"Ice-cold"

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:07 pm

balaclava wrote:Ok, What have I been missing here ?

look in the
police brutatlity? fuckin rolleyes.

thread, page 5 for a reveiw.

balaclava

Postby balaclava » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:58 pm

Ahhh ok. Makes sense now.

Sorry, Didnt take much notice.

So looks like Sgt Molloy is threatening to top a few people huh.

Hmmm, Hey, Molloy, you need more than a plastic slug gun to do damage kid.

:roll:

Just when I thought they had learnt a few things, someone else takes over. Geessuusss
"..... and being 16 we can make up our own minds"

"Ice-cold"

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:58 am

I know who this Molloy fellow is now, i may do some stuff to him... not homoerotic stuff of course!!! :D

Molloy

Postby Molloy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:01 am

I'd like to see you try, gook.

*flicks switchblade open*

Let's dance!

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”