Kids Need to Kill Themselves

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:48 pm

Another white warrior lost, all due to the endless guilt trip induced by popular culture. Jewish imposed social engineering has created a society that is biased towards intelligence. It's a sad world we live in.

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:01 pm

I hope more dumb fucks like urself decide to off urselves!!!

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:31 pm

you think that an intelligent and apparently selfless individual like this kid would support you and your bunch of nutcases?

fuck how delusional can you guys be, its fucking crazy, you lot are fucked, please wake up or die.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:34 pm

Damn that Jewish imposed social engineering and it's bias towards intelligence.

If only we had a society of poor white trash balaclava fetishists instead. With their gruff, no nonsense macho attitudes, monstrously suppressed homosexual tendencies and fabulous quasi-military Village People get up, the world would be a great big boy on boy fascist themed S&M camp brimming with red hot violent eroticism.

One question, how do you keep those rubber Gestapo uniforms clean? Don't they get all sweaty?

It's a man's life being a psychotic far right nutcase.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:56 pm

I wear a mask not a Balaclava, and only for missions.
Wax wrote:you think that an intelligent and apparently selfless individual like this kid would support you and your bunch of nutcases?

True man, he seemed like a good kid...

There's another lil star in the sky....

If only we had a society of poor white trash balaclava fetishists instead. With their gruff, no nonsense macho attitudes, monstrously suppressed homosexual tendencies and fabulous quasi-military Village People get up, the world would be a great big boy on boy fascist themed S&M camp brimming with red hot violent eroticism.

Yup! There's a high 'Spank Factor' in the Leiderhosen crew....
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

YULE

Postby YULE » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:08 pm

To think, his organs could go to a person that might end up molesting people or going on a killing spree...
that must make him feel special

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:41 pm

im not sure....

but looking at your pix... well i pity any dumb cunt...yeh.

in_the_red

Postby in_the_red » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:17 am

kittenslayer wrote:yep, and why does the intelligent kids who wants to learn have to put up with fuckwits who disrupts the class by showing off how bad ass they are!

I've always had that problem... It sucks.

gem

Postby gem » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:05 pm

i love how this thread slowly degenerated into a gathering for all the self-proclaimed child geniuses to announce their high school accomplishments.

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:24 pm

Streaming was ass. In 4th form our maths teacher tried to teach us all this crap about 6th form maths. Then the class average on the end of year maths exam was like 30% (I got eighty something percent. YES I USED TO BE SMART SHAME.) It was so lame he wasted his whole time teaching us crap we didn't need, and didn't matter because in the end hardly anyone knew how to do things relevant to our form.

He was crazy, and shouted a lot.

YULE

Postby YULE » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:12 pm

gem wrote:i love how this thread slowly degenerated into a gathering for all the self-proclaimed child geniuses to announce their high school accomplishments.

Hey, they managed it in under two pages, that's pretty fast for punkas.

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:37 pm

gem wrote:i love how this thread slowly degenerated into a gathering for all the self-proclaimed child geniuses to announce their high school accomplishments.

such jealousy!!! :P

Chaos Theory

Postby Chaos Theory » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:22 am

well i was just overcompensating for the level of intelligence it takes to post on this site
My brain hurts, my brain hurts, my brain hurts!!

www.notok.co.nz

www.myspace.com/notokband

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:40 pm

dont knock self-proclaimed genius's if they didnt come here, the site would be deserted.

wintergreen

Postby wintergreen » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:08 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:Another white warrior lost, all due to the endless guilt trip induced by popular culture. Jewish imposed social engineering has created a society that is biased towards intelligence. It's a sad world we live in.

Wanna make out?

in_the_red

Postby in_the_red » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:11 am

HAHAHA, I_PASH_FAGGOTS, how absolutely brilliant.

BarrenEarth

Re: Kids Need to Kill Themselves

Postby BarrenEarth » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:21 pm

Wax wrote:
puppykicker wrote:kids need to kill themselves, its survival of the fittest, natural selection. stupid people need to be removed from the gene pool.

American musical prodigy commits suicide aged 14
By Philip Sherwell in Washington
(Filed: 20/03/2005)

At just 18 months, Brandenn Bremmer taught himself to read, reciting the alphabet to his mother. By three, he was playing the piano and at 11, he started courses at Colorado State University. Newspaper articles in his native Nebraska marvelled at his remarkable IQ.

Last week, however, the "boy genius" apparently committed suicide at the age of 14, his body found at his home with a gunshot wound to the head.

The death of the musical prodigy, who had just completed a second CD of his own compositions, has focused attention on the pressures on precocious young talents.

Yet despite his hyperintelligence, Brandenn also enjoyed camping, swimming, fishing, skating, watching cartoons and playing computer games - like "normal" teenage boys the world over.

His death seemed to come out of the blue and his grief-stricken mother, Patti, insists that her son was a happy, popular boy, denying that she and her husband, Martin, were pushy parents. "We never pushed Bran-denn. He made his own choices. He taught himself to read. If anything, we tried to hold him back a little," she said.

"So many people will want to say he was maladjusted or not socially adjusted but that's just not so at all. It makes me mad. People have to understand that these kids are so much more intelligent than they are."

What prompted Brandenn to take his own life seems set to remain a mystery. He left no suicide note and, Mrs Brenner says, showed no sign of depression before she and her husband found his body when they came home from buying groceries in Venango, Nebraska.

Mrs Bremmer, who says that her son had a strong spiritual side, believes that he may have committed suicide in order to donate his organs. He had often said that he would like others to benefit from them if he died.

"He had this excessive need to help people and teach people. He was so connected with the spiritual world, we felt he could hear people's needs and desires and their cries," said Mrs Bremmer, who writes mystery books in a part of America renowned for its unconventional New Age philosophies.

"We just felt like something touched him that day and he knew he had to leave. He left so he could save those people."

On the night he died, Brandenn's liver was donated to a 22-month-old child, his heart to an 11-year-old boy and his kidneys to two other patients.

Brandenn was reserved, but not withdrawn, and played with children of his own age in addition to studying physics with adults 10 years older than himself, according to tutors at Colorado State. He recently started biology courses after saying that he wanted to become an anaesthesiologist.

"He wasn't just talented, he was a really nice young man," said David Wohl, one of his teachers. Brian Jones, a physics professor, previously described him as "a real bright-eyed kid" who "dreams big, which is great".

His favourite composers were Mozart and Beethoven, although his new CD was said to owe more to the style of Yanni, the flamboyant Greek pianist. Janet Landreth, his music professor at CSU, said that he had a remarkable ear. "It's really an adventure exploring the possibilities for him," she once said.

But Brandenn also pursued the same sort of hobbies and interests as other boys of his age. For his high school graduation picture, he darkened his hair, wore round wire-rimmed spectacles and put on a red cape to look like his favourite character, Harry Potter.

He only once sat an IQ test, in 1996, but refused to finish it, scoring a partial 178. One in a million people have an IQ of 180 or above.

Mrs Bremmer told the New York Times that Brandenn "had no chronological age. He was comfortable with a baby and he was comfortable with someone 90 years old."

She said that she knew he was special from the moment he was born, when doctors struggled to find a pulse.

"Things were different right from then," she said. "It's almost like my baby died and an angel took his place."

The thread was begun with Eugenics?
Isnt that abiot fash

fat mike

Postby fat mike » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:29 pm

makes me thankful i wasnt a child prodegy

nicholas hammond

Postby nicholas hammond » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:54 am

fat mike wrote:makes me thankful i wasnt a child prodegy

hahah
you certainly were not

kittenslayer

Postby kittenslayer » Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:21 am

lol :lol:

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:31 pm

VietCongDeathSquad wrote:Image

NPHC is marked. One phone call and you all bite the dust.

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:32 pm

Bring it fucken on you septic little dwarf.....

puppykicker

Postby puppykicker » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:35 pm

what, is your uncle the leader of the mob au?

I think we broke malloy, all he does is threaten people now. :lol: has anyone died yet?
step up to get yo' rep up

yuda

Postby yuda » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:36 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:
VietCongDeathSquad wrote:Image

what's with the plastic pistol?

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:52 pm

It's an air pistol... :lol: ...reasonably easy to make lethal tho.

To: VietCongDeathSquad
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:39 pm
Subject: Re: Hey Cock knocker!
When the time is right, we will strike, and strike hard. Be prepared! You anarchist punks won't know what hit you.

These are the real deal....Be safe, Weaponry is dangerous in the wrong hands!

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:01 pm

You should probably put on a flack jacket when I come calling, unless you prefer a quick death.

M14??? Bolt action rifles??? What a joke!

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:02 pm

be prepared... what a moron.

gem

Postby gem » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:05 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:What a joke!

we'll see who's laughing when slammy gets to '28 years of hell yeah!' in 2010 - you better act somebody or you might not even get a mention!!

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:07 pm

Ruger Mini-14, 12 Gauge Pump Action, SKS with re-worked furniture....

Can't see what's so jokey about that kind of firepower...or maybe y'all got a tank like the GTC guys?

Where's your pics of firearms, Jason you bitch?

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:16 pm

pump actions are so cool, but in quake you can get a recoiless autoloading shotgun...

that thing is boss. il stik to games until i have no choice, altho id fistfight smashie any day.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”