police brutatlity? fuckin rolleyes.

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
scott penk

Postby scott penk » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:55 pm

not if they weren't served a notice.

nah.. you can get done on queen st with no notice.. all the banks have general ones. they were talked into it by john banks and co in a bid to stop street trading. and if you are selling stuff on queen st, you can get arrested and stock confiscated wthout a warning[/quote]

chrisbucks

Postby chrisbucks » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:46 pm

street trading without a permit on queen st gets ur shit confiscated. only on public property though, theres a line on the sidewalk (which is the maximum extent of all the buildings on the sidewalk, from which. to the road is public space. anything inside that line is sweet. property owners problem, but they can call a council number which gets security sent round (first security) to remove them.
‹Rob Anybody› yeh that is an implied threat... an almost threat, god you need to research what a threat is you spinless waterballon man

021 1458835

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:23 pm

puppykicker wrote:im not saying that you were all stupid and wrong,

you werent?
fuck i guess i got you all wrong then, *drips sarcasm* what were you saying exactly?
im attacking some stupid comments phil made.

what comments exactly?
and please quote when you reply so we have some kind of coherency that has so far lacking from your 'contribution'

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Re: police brutatlity? fuckin rolleyes.

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:28 pm

bitches aint shit to me. wrote:are they that out of touch with reality?
or just need to do something to make themselves feel better.

It was good to see your butt ugly friend "Bobo" (Simon Oosterman) getting his throat crushed by the pigs, made my day! Fuckin hippy, he's got a bullet coming to him. I might just send one his way.

Oh, and I saw a rare appearance by John Minto, the filthy scum. He'd better watch his back, I hear Ethel St is nice this time of year, I'm thinking of paying a visit... No. 4 I believe.

Beware. 8)

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:40 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:It was good to see your butt ugly friend "Bobo" (Simon Oosterman) getting his throat crushed by the pigs, made my day! Fuckin hippy, he's got a bullet coming to him. I might just send one his way.

Is this you walking your way to get the ol' AK from the closet?
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

Mr Pink

Oh

Postby Mr Pink » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:52 pm

OH CALL THE PAPERS I SMash Faggots on the punkas messageboard is out for blood, fuck I had the biggest laugh i've had in a while over that.

Good shit to the protesters it made me more aware of the issue and raised national awareness, you made a difference.

:D

scott penk

Postby scott penk » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:26 pm

street trading without a permit on queen st gets ur shit confiscated. only on public property though, theres a line on the sidewalk (which is the maximum extent of all the buildings on the sidewalk, from which. to the road is public space. anything inside that line is sweet. property owners problem, but they can call a council number which gets security sent round (first security) to remove them.

nah... every bank and most shops with any room already have trespass orders which first security enforces.. they have a full time guy on the job
theres only one spot on main run of queen st without a trespass order

FootInMouthDiesese

Postby FootInMouthDiesese » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:38 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:
bitches aint shit to me. wrote:are they that out of touch with reality?
or just need to do something to make themselves feel better.

It was good to see your butt ugly friend "Bobo" (Simon Oosterman) getting his throat crushed by the pigs, made my day! Fuckin hippy, he's got a bullet coming to him. I might just send one his way.

Oh, and I saw a rare appearance by John Minto, the filthy scum. He'd better watch his back, I hear Ethel St is nice this time of year, I'm thinking of paying a visit... No. 4 I believe.

Beware. 8)

hey gormless! you look cute here. what did kyle have to say about the masks?

stop fronting, we all know what an inconsequential little turnip you are :lol: :lol:[/img]
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
They're always complainin'
Always complainin'...
If money is such a problem
Well they've got mansions
Think we should rob them

nazi scum

protest

Postby nazi scum » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:25 pm

How about a protest against the real trouble makers in Iraq, Syrian and Iranian intelligence services who are instigating attacks against those involved in the reconstruction of the country after decades of rape and pillage.

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:48 pm

Bruticus 4000 wrote:Image
Is this you walking your way to get the ol' AK from the closet?

Give Sai my regards.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:22 pm

debra wrote: protesting a war that is at the root of it, all for OIL (a little help for the brain deficient posters on here- IE: so us privileged folks can fill up our cars and drive down queen street)

d

justify "a war for oil".

i hate this war...i hate how it started and the ficticious reason for it. i believe that america will pay a huge price for thumbing their nose to the world over the whole thing.

but it wasn't a war for oil...sorry.

and to me this shows me how little research you've done on you protest. and that's what fucks me off. also, why not protest the US emabssy or something?
why make an insignificant pinprick on a corporation that may (just MAY) help everyday Iraqi's get back on their feet.

xsfat

Postby xsfat » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:05 pm

why not protest the US emabssy or something?

umm because its in wgtn
even in wgtn, there was paint bombs thrown at ANZ

homo_lover

Iraqis: Casualties of Oil

Postby homo_lover » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:09 pm

Sigh... do I really have to post this? The war in Iraq is *all* about oil. Before you start dissing people and saying they haven't done their research.. perhaps you should do some reading of your own. Here's a post by the climate action group Auckland Rising Tide...

Iraq: Casualty of Oil
Press Release: Auckland Rising Tide
20 March 2005

Iraq: Casualty of Oil

Auckland Rising Tide activist Simon Oosterman, who recently appeared naked at court, will be appearing dressed but suitably attired at court tomorrow (Monday 21st) for two separate court charges related to the same issue: OIL.

The climate activist was charged for 'indecent exposure' during the Auckland World Naked Bike Ride in February. Mr Oosterman was also charged for 'obstructing a footpath' on Saturdays global day of action against the second year of the Iraq war.

"It is imperative that people make the connection between these two issues: our addiction to oil fuels the war in Iraq and climate change, which threatens the entire planet and its peoples" said Mr Oosterman.

"It is not a coincidence that the oil multinationals and US and UK governments seeking to secure access to Iraqs oil fields, are the same people stopping real solutions to climate change" he said.

Iraq holds 10% of the worlds oil, the second largest in the world.

As western oil fields have declined and oil production has become more expensive, US and UK international policies have been defined by the need to secure access to cheap oil.

The war in Iraq has provided lucrative reconstruction contacts to oil companies and the privatisation of Iraq oil fields will open them to western companies for the first time since the 1970s.

A recent BBC news item unveiled US and oil industry plans for Iraq's oil before the 9/11 attack. (1) One month after the occupation of Iraq began, the US government put a former CEO of Shell Oil USA in charge of Iraq's oil.

"There is no 'axis of evil', there is only an 'axis of oil'. The war in Iraq is solidifying the interests of the fossil fuel industry with US power. The only weapon of mass destruction in Iraq is oil and the world is being held hostage to it" he said.

"Renewable energy is the answer to the international security threat of climate chaos. It would also provide hope to the Iraqi people by breaking the power of those seeking to control their oil reserves. Renewable energy is a path to self determination for the worlds poor, for even the poorest country is rich in natural sources of power" he concluded.

Mr Oosterman will be turning up to court on Monday morning as a part of a 'Funeral of Democracy'. The Global Peace & Justice led protest will meet at 9 o'clock at Aotea Square and then march up to the district court.

Auckland Rising Tide calls for:

No war in Iraq!
Bring home all troops!
No new oil!ß
A rapid and socially just transition to renewable energies!

END
Auckland Rising Tide is available at work hours on 09 361 6990 or after 6 at 09 373 3519.
Email: auckland (at) risingtide.org.nz Website: http://auckland.risingtide.org.nz

1. Palast, Greg (17 March 2005) "Secret U.S. Plans For Iraq's Oil", BBC Newsnight
See also:
http://auckland.risingtide.org.nz
http://www.risingtide.org.uk

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:49 am

LOOK UP THIS INFO THEN;

average fuel economy of an M1 abrams tank

times it by

number of tanks in iraq

then check out what iraq is capable of producing as far as fuel goes. doesn't work does it?

i'm not disagreeing about the war...it's fuckin our generations vietnam, good on you for protesting....but blood for oil doesn't stack up.

the US has it's own oil, plus strategic reseves in alaska, a friendly allie in saudi (the worlds biggest producer of oil) as well as kuwiat (number 5)

number two is to the south of russia.

homo_lover

sigh

Postby homo_lover » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:58 pm

Alaska and all of the US's other oil reservers are getting low. They are also no longer as economically viable as they used to be. Its not about oil for the bloody tanks - its abotu securing long term access to cheap oil in Iraq. Its about giving multinational corporations access to the worlds second biggest reserves of oil in the world, i.e. iraq. the Us and Uk and their buisiness buddies have not had access to Iraqs oil since the 1970s. As a result of the war in Iraq, they now have access to it. You think its only slightly interesting that as everything was being demolished in Baghdad, only the oil ministry was protected by US marines? They will have more control over this oil than through agreements with Saudia Arabia - who is much to strong to invade and has no dictators to use as an excuse. The same oil companies, btw, are the ones making the money out of reconstruction in iraq.

I don't know where you get your ideas from, but I don't think you'll find many people, except for maybe rightwingers, who thinks this has nothign to do with oil.

homo_lover

Taipo

Postby Taipo » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:58 pm

I_SMASHED_MY_SMALL_WANG said:

I've said this a million times, anyone that comes on a messageboard and makes threats like this has got to be FULL OF SHIT.

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:58 pm

Fuckin hippy, he's got a bullet coming to him. I might just send one his way.

Threatening to kill?!

Fuck, Minto would crush you Molloy!
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Former Child Star

Re: sigh

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:18 pm

homo_lover wrote:Alaska and all of the US's other oil reservers are getting low. They are also no longer as economically viable as they used to be. Its not about oil for the bloody tanks - its abotu securing long term access to cheap oil in Iraq. Its about giving multinational corporations access to the worlds second biggest reserves of oil in the world, i.e. iraq. the Us and Uk and their buisiness buddies have not had access to Iraqs oil since the 1970s. As a result of the war in Iraq, they now have access to it. You think its only slightly interesting that as everything was being demolished in Baghdad, only the oil ministry was protected by US marines? They will have more control over this oil than through agreements with Saudia Arabia - who is much to strong to invade and has no dictators to use as an excuse. The same oil companies, btw, are the ones making the money out of reconstruction in iraq.

I don't know where you get your ideas from, but I don't think you'll find many people, except for maybe rightwingers, who thinks this has nothign to do with oil.

homo_lover

there are still oil reserves in alaska that HAVEN'T been tapped yet. also the US has a strategic reserve mean't to opperate the entire country on a war footing for 3 years....minimum!
saudi is still a friendly allie, and yes, their monarchy does count as a represive regeime....it's just that they are friendly to the US.

when talking about "long term" oil supplies, we both know that it isn't very long at all (25 to 50 years) certianly not worth the cash money being spent on fuel, equipment, pay, ammunition, bribes, building etc etc
i'm not saying that the US is being completely selfless...but "blood for oil" as an argument, doesn't stack up.

i'm anything but right wing, but i do study the military, geo politics & the US.

I WANT PEOPLE TO PROTEST THE WAR

but do it properly!

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:31 pm

soem info for you to chew over;

M-1Abrams:
"A tank will need approximately 300 gallons every eight hours; this will vary depending on mission, terrain, and weather. A single tank takes 10 minutes to refuel. Refueling and rearming of a tank platoon--four tanks--is approximately 30 minutes under ideal conditions. 0.6 miles per gallon.

60 gallons per hour when traveling cross-country
30+ gallons per hour while operating at a tactical ideal
10 gallons basic idle
A mine plow will increase the fuel consummation rate of a tank by 25 percent"
from globalsecurity.org
1 Barrel = 42 US gallons

I don't know how many tanks though. I think someone with a US Army background will have a better idea on the organization structure of a US Armored unit.

Then again, what about combat jets and helicopters? Those are gas guzzlers too!

Here's something on Iraqi oil
"Iraq has 360 billion barrels of proven reserves, 12% of the world total. What makes Iraq a wealthy country is that the oil in the ground is an asset like money in the bank. Much of Iraq remains unexplored and ultimate reserves are expected to be a larger percentage. The Gulf region has 65% of the world’s proven oil reserves.
Iraq will be producing 6 million barrels of oil a day very soon, which is about 2 billion barrels per year. At $30 per barrel, that oil would sell for $60 billion per year. The population of Iraq is 24 million. That revenue translates into $2,500 per capita income per year. "
"http://www.auburn.edu/~thomph1/iraq.htm"

NOTE: Okay, it doesn't tell u about how much is coming out NOW but this could give u a decent idea at what the experts might have assumed would come out from Iraq. I don't know how good this source is... but if all of us go digging I'm sure we'll find out how valid these numbers are.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:32 pm

and Iraq's oil is controlled by OPEC, hardley a US centric orginisation!

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is made up of Algeria, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Venezuela; since 1965, its international headquarters have been in Vienna, Austria. The organization's purpose is to negotiate with oil companies on matters of petroleum production, prices, and future concession rights.

OPEC buildingFounded September 14, 1960 at a Baghdad conference, OPEC originally consisted of only five countries. The members of OPEC constitute a cartel whose purpose is to agree on the quantity and price of the oil their countries export. Through coordinated effort OPEC seeks to regulate oil production and thereby manage oil prices, primarily by setting quotas for its members..

Member countries hold about 2/3 of the world's oil reserves. They supply 40% of the world's oil production and half of the exports. Thanks to OPEC, member nations receive considerably more for the oil they export. "Last year, OPEC's 11 members . . . received $338 billion in revenue from oil exports, a 42 percent increase from 2003, according to figures compiled by the federal Energy Information Administration" (New York Times, Jan. 28, 2005). Compare these figures to those from 1972, when oil exporters received $23 billion from oil exports, or 1977, when, in the aftermath of the 1973 energy crisis, they received $140 billion (Daniel Yergin, The Prize [Simon & Schuster, 1991], p. 634).

Since worldwide oil sales are denominated in U.S. dollars, changes in the value of the dollar against other world currencies affect OPEC's decisions on how much oil to produce. For example, when the dollar falls relative to the other currencies, OPEC-member states receive smaller revenues in other currencies for their oil, causing substantial cuts in their purchasing power, because they continue to sell oil in the U.S. dollar. After the introduction of the euro, Iraq unilaterally decided it wanted to be paid for its oil in euros instead of US dollars. Some argue that this decision could have severely damaged the US economy, had it been followed by other OPEC members.

OPEC decisions have considerable influence on international oil prices. For example, in the 1973 energy crisis OPEC refused to ship oil to western countries that had supported Israel in the Yom Kippur War or October War with Egypt and Syria. This refusal caused a fourfold increase in the price of oil, which lasted five months, starting on October 17, 1973, and ending on March 18, 1974. OPEC nations then agreed, on January 7, 1975, to raise crude oil prices by 10%.

Unlike many other cartels, OPEC has been successful at increasing the price of oil for extended periods. Much of OPEC's success can be attributed to Saudi Arabia's flexibility. It has tolerated cheating on the part of other cartel members, and cut its own production to compensate for other members having exceeded their production quotas. This actually gives them good leverage, because with most members at full production, Saudi Arabia is the only member with spare capacity, and the ability to increase supply, if needed.

The policy has been successful, causing the price of crude oil to rise to levels that had, at one time, been reached only by refined products. However, OPEC's ability to raise prices does have some limits. An increase in oil price decreases consumption, and could cause a net decrease in revenue. Furthermore, an extended rise in price could encourage systematic behavior change, such as alternative energy utilization, or increased conservation.

Leading up to the 1990-91 Gulf War, Iraqi President Saddam Hussein advocated that OPEC push world oil prices up, thereby helping Iraq, and other member states, service debts.

As of August 2004, OPEC has been communicating that its members have little excess pumping capacity, indicating that the cartel is losing influence over crude oil prices. Indonesia is reconsidering its membership having become a net importer and being unable to meet its production quota.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:14 am

about the US strategic reserve;

The US Government maintains a strategic reserve of crude so they do not have to depend on fuel output of any country. I don't know where it is or how much they have stockpiled and I don't think that can be found on Google but fuel from the supply has been used several times to bolster the amount in use in the USA

President Clinton tapped the strategic reserves when gas prices were high in an effort to ease prices. President Bush has refused to follow Clinton's actions citing high gas prices is not enough to tap the reserves.

Here is a little history on the strategic oil reserves. The reserve was formed after the oil embargo in the 1970's for emergencies. According to MSN, the oil reserves were at 540 million barrels of oil when Bush took office in 2001. Now the reserve stands around 660 million barrels of oil. The democrats have said that we should not be adding to the reserve because of high prices.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5015445

Taipo

Postby Taipo » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:07 pm

VietCongDeathSquad said:
Threatening to kill?!

I_MASH_POTATOES is Molloy???? Youre kidding right?

BanalityDUFF

Postby BanalityDUFF » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:51 pm

What I don't get when I see most protestors is that they're always against something but never provide an alternative means.

Its all good to protest the ANZ but provide an alternate means for the country to get funds there (according to ANZ they were helping with exportation?), don't just say 'well they shouldn't be there', even if it is to meet their own ends they're obviously providing a service to the country, a service that if your protest had succeeded in pulling them out would of then dissapeared or been refiled by another company whom you'd probaly then proceed to protest.

If anyone did partake in the march and has an alternative to the current situation Id love to hear it, because the Media didn't protray you guys in a good light at all. I thought you were all a bunch of fucktards who didn't take into consideration what you were doing.

I WANT PEOPLE TO PROTEST THE WAR

but do it properly!

ditto.

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS

Postby I_SMASH_FAGGOTS » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:05 pm

VietCongDeathSquad wrote:

Threatening to kill?!

You don't know jack shit you fuckin retard, I'll pump that socialist faggot full of bullets.

Bruticus

Postby Bruticus » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:20 pm

But what he really meant to say:

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:I'll pump that socialist faggot full of semen.
If I had a bag of chips I'd eat them

I Believe In Homicide

Postby I Believe In Homicide » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:31 pm

I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:

Threatening to kill?!

You don't know jack shit you fuckin retard, I'll pump that socialist faggot full of bullets.

Oi tough guy whats your address ???? Come on your soo fucking tough and im sure tonnes of socialists would go around to your house for you to mow them down ( even though you only have blowback gas bb gun or will be spraying water (bullets in your mindframe), plus the fact that there are more ex-military ex-cops on the extreme left than the extreme right ) so be the tough guy you are Molloy, tell us where you live and your phone number so we know its really you. Or are you to scared to back the shit you say on the net up ???

P.S Consider yourself very lucky that most of the Kiwi Chinese Anzacs are dead otherwise you'd be one hunted down little fuckwit.
cirE wrote:one day, i'll be in people's signatures

and i'll be cool

Komodo

Postby Komodo » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:56 pm

Hi Molloy, feeling all nice and comfortable on your new webserver yet? Ready for round two? :wink:

Andy Justice

Postby Andy Justice » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:27 pm

Molloy is now commiting a criminal offence :roll: . Shut your mouth now before you get arrested. Or you and your buddies can arrange a meet with me (021 0447475). :roll: I have been waiting for you guys to ring up and talk dirty.

Andy Justice

Postby Andy Justice » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:54 pm

On another note, Protesting by holding up traffic is not going to make people awear and its going to make people angry. Prevent me from geting home after a hard days work and see if I smile, toot and wave :roll:.
Nice to see people are bring information about dirty banks funding war and terror. But like I said, people need to wise up about their protesting methods.
Pissing off members of the working population isnt a good stratagy to get the point across.

infamous_dudes

Postby infamous_dudes » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:32 pm

INotExtravagentIAManOfGod wrote:
I_SMASH_FAGGOTS wrote:

Threatening to kill?!

Oi tough guy whats your address ???? Come on your soo fucking tough and im sure tonnes of socialists would go around to your house for you to mow them down ( even though you only have blowback gas bb gun or will be spraying water (bullets in your mindframe), plus the fact that there are more ex-military ex-cops on the extreme left than the extreme right ) so be the tough guy you are Molloy, tell us where you live and your phone number so we know its really you. Or are you to scared to back the shit you say on the net up ???

P.S Consider yourself very lucky that most of the Kiwi Chinese Anzacs are dead otherwise you'd be one hunted down little fuckwit.

..........What he said.

ps - I LOOOOVE darkies.

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”