The fight against the NF moves to Australia.

All posts prior to 16-04-05 have been archived here.
JPS
Location: where niggaz burst guns and every body on the block pump junk

Postby JPS » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:02 pm

what i struggle with is that the two guys who "rolled over" are in court on charges.
while benny is out and testifying against them yet claims he is not a rat.

very odd.
usually the fruits who drop nuts and give up names go free while the ones who ake the rap go to court and go down for it.

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:03 pm

hahahah LOLZ

do the crime = do the time
don't do the crime = don't do any time

lol
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Zachary

Postby Zachary » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:07 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:LOLZ
0226100900 call me

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:08 pm

Jeremey P Sloan wrote:what i struggle with is that the two guys who "rolled over" are in court on charges.
while benny is out and testifying against them yet claims he is not a rat.

very odd.
usually the fruits who drop nuts and give up names go free while the ones who ake the rap go to court and go down for it.

well obviously you don't know shit about this (I had established this about you from the get go). You don't know squat about the corrupt political police, their agenda and how they are being used as pawns against the ANM heirachy, you don't even know what the ANM heirachy is being charged with. I have read statements of these two individuals that have been talking garbage and a number of others as I am liasing with the defence people for the ANM leaders.

quit thinking you have a clue, I know this is all very exciting for you and you think you know what is going on and you would like to know more but all in due course.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Zachary

Postby Zachary » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:08 pm

plain cheap. wrote:
Thor Hammered wrote:LOLZ
0226100900 call me

JPS

Postby JPS » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:10 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:well obviously you don't know shit about this (I had established this about you from the get go).

lets go over what i know
you drove two pricks around and some jewish stuff got sprayed
next thing you're testifying against them and not getting charged
also, you're rather unattractive to both genders.

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:18 pm

Jeremey P Sloan wrote:
Thor Hammered wrote:well obviously you don't know shit about this (I had established this about you from the get go).

lets go over what i know
you drove two pricks around and some jewish stuff got sprayed
next thing you're testifying against them and not getting charged
also, you're rather unattractive to both genders.

ummm, shows how much your head is out of your backside...
I WAS CHARGED with about 13 counts of Criminal Dammage but seeing as I was only the driver and was not responsible for any vandalism, the magistrate said that my criminality was much less which therefore made my culpability much less, which is true, end of story.
Get a fucking court transcript if you don't beleive me.

As I just said, this grafitti episode has VERY LITTLE to do with what the prosecution is trying to charge ANM heirachy with ie: conspiracy to commit arson X4. The conspiracy crap is a made up story by Klavins and Monty Johnson, this is what I am testifying against.

any clearer for you or should I put it in bold font and spell each word phoenetically?
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

pissdrunx

Postby pissdrunx » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:33 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:You don't know squat about the corrupt political police, their agenda and how they are being used as pawns against the ANM heirachy, you don't even know what the ANM heirachy is being charged with. I have read statements of these two individuals that have been talking garbage and a number of others as I am liasing with the defence people for the ANM leaders.

AWSOME!!!!!!!! I hope these 'corrupt' cops shut your bullshit fascist organisation down.

P.s. Get fucked.
What a hammer can't fix is something that ain't broken

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:36 pm

pissdrunx wrote:
Thor Hammered wrote:You don't know squat about the corrupt political police, their agenda and how they are being used as pawns against the ANM heirachy, you don't even know what the ANM heirachy is being charged with. I have read statements of these two individuals that have been talking garbage and a number of others as I am liasing with the defence people for the ANM leaders.

AWSOME!!!!!!!! I hope these 'corrupt' cops shut your bullshit fascist organisation down.

P.s. Get fucked.

lol, I see that the more intellectual of the bunch has joined the conversation :lol:
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

JPS

Postby JPS » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:43 pm

meh
looks, smells, acts = rat.
regardless
you are still testifying against your homies

i know
you'll say "i'm defending a legit org."
save it
you dropped to get off
plain and simple.

over this.

Code: Select all

REAL WORLD PHILADELPHIA
Episode 25:

There will be no boneless buffalo wings for Sarah. Sarah sat hungry in front of a clean plate, while MJ and Landon scarfed nachos and high-fived, at a local Chili's. The roomies urged her to put something in her stomach, but the chubster refused. Seems Sarah brought home more than a crushed ego from Fiji, she also packed away a few extra pounds. Matters worsened when she received a call from her little sister stating "mommy said you need to start the Southbeach diet again". A mother should look down at her mongoloid, amputee, retarded child, and see nothing but her baby. Having your mom call you fat has got to be almost as devastating as being rejected by three guys in one night. I'd be surprised if the operators at suicide hotline don't know Sarah by voice. The roomies completed the playground. Instead of slitting his throat at the ribbon cutting ceremony, Karamo gave Landon a plaque to award his exemplary efforts during the project. Just when you forget Karamo's gay, he does something to remind you.

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:32 am

Thor Hammered wrote:I'm not going to bother explaining and spelling things out for you like the retarded fool you are.

You'r not going to bother like a retarded fool?

Are you calling yourself a retarded fool?

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:39 am

Nah, it's just standard Benny Boy deflection.

"Won't bother explaining" because he CANNOT explain.

But he has an IP BLOCKER, so he can say whatever he wants. You know prior to all the shit going down with the ANM, Benny Boy used to think he was quite the Internet Phantom by doing his nasty Nazi work from public library PC's.
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

HTDS

Postby HTDS » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:47 am

LOLZ
Well it aint gunna suck itself...

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:08 am

aha, ben, do you really think we are going to believe you?
fact is, and i didnt want to say this, but ive heard from a reliable source whos a bit closer to your side of things that the other two guys have pretty much done as you said, but only after you narked them off, they have been betrayed by their driver and their silly nazi org.

man, makes me want to become a 'patriot'

Darp_Hau

Postby Darp_Hau » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:45 am

Yep, they just LURRRRVE narking eachother out these guys. I mean you are dealing with a basic natural coward mindset.

Whenever a group of these guys get done, it's a veritable choir of singing canaries - each and every one of them trying to sell the others out.

Sheet, when it LOOKED as though a few people were gonna go down for some shit over here in Oz, I friggin had the Vienna Boys Choir bouncing around my inbox.

"Look, I just want it all to stop, I can't afford to get kicked out of school...blah, blah, blah, I didn't know what those posters meant, XXXXX told me to stick them up, blame him, he once told me about a bashing he did ...etc etc."

Take this satirical example also

http://www.freewebs.com/survivalbook/

On that link you will see a piece of literature that we believe was concocted by Kyle Chipmunk's recent house guest - Dr Jim Saleam, Australia's second most famous neo-Nazi. It's pretty graphic shit - talks about ways in which to kill "race traitors" and stuff - it's basically an Aussie Turner Diaries, a race-hate terrorism manual disguised as a novel. A very poorly written one in this instance.

So, read chapter one - go on - it's only a few paragraphs long.

Taps foot. Read it yet? Cool. Here's how it would happen in real life.

It should never have come to this", he resignedly thought to himself as he slipped the silencer-fitted pistol into its slot inside a specially prepared wine box.

As he opened the van door, the cold air of the night made him shiver. Karl jumped down out of his vehicle, adorned with courier logos on its sides, hoisted the box onto his shoulder and walked up the pathway to the front door of the large house. Noticing the manicured lawns, triple garage, and marble fountain, Karl mused that life must be pretty comfortable for the leading lights of the Traitor Class.

He looked at the windows near the front door. Although the curtains were drawn, the flickering light of a television could be seen - presumably this was where the lounge room was located.

Karl pressed the doorbell, and waited. A bullhorn-amplified voice came from behind. "THIS IS THE POLICE. DO NOT TURN AROUND. PUT THE BOX DOWN AND HOLD YOUR HANDS UP." Karl did as he was told.

It turned out that only a half dozen of the Brotherhood actually tried to assassinate their targets that night. All surrendered when faced with overwhelming force. Karl was able to get a reduced sentence by testifying against some of the others. He never did find out which members of the Brotherhood had been undercover police.

THE END

My mate Tim Lambert wrote that.

http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~lambert/cgi-bin/blog/
www.darpism.com

www.fightdemback.com - Aussies and Kiwis fighting fascism together - THE REAL ANZAC SPIRIT!

JPS

Postby JPS » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:37 am

ok ben
remember when you posted those "threats" to JS steezin and gangsta nigguh hard!!...well i know that they were heat of the moment comments and i'm not sharing my PM box with darp just to fuck you
but aside from mutual agreements to a fight that will never happen due to location, fuck all else is happening from it
so please do tell me your exact involvement in this whole wannabe taggbanging stuff that you bitched out on your friends over.

it

hahaha

Postby it » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:18 pm

Before he was sentenced to a six-month suspended sentence this week, Weerheym’s lawyer, Michael Tudori, told the Perth Magistrates Court Weerheym was not interested in the ANM and had not wanted to take part in the graffiti.

However The Weekend Australian has learned that for almost two years Weerheym has been promoting the ANM and urging violent attacks against ethnic groups on a white supremacist website called Stormfront.org.

Under the pseudonym Thor Hammered, Weerheym has posted more than 800 messages, ranting against Asians, Jews and Muslims. He has urged others to blow up a Perth nightclub owned by Asians.

“The more the white youth of Australia stand up and show them their true feelings towards the invaders THE BETTER!!” he wrote in March last year.

Weerheym also wrote: “After a recent trip east by the key members of the ANM/ANWU, it has become apparent we are the most effective, organised, active and above all premier nationalist/pro-white organisation in Australia.”

When Weerheym was confronted about his pseudonym – which was tracked to his email address and his telephone number – he refused to answer any questions about it or his involvement with the ANM.

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:22 pm

so then thor

any comment you dumb ass fuck brained bigot?

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:31 pm

when they get you in the cells the cops leave you for about half an hour, then walk back in and say 'looks like ya mate dropped ya in it, hes told us everything, we know all about it, etc etc, you may as well come clean'

thorbenny then says 'nah nah mate, it wasnt me it was them they did this and that etc etc etc..'

meanwhile his dumbass mates are falling for the same scam..

ted the bastard

Postby ted the bastard » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:33 pm

it's all a load of shit...
all a load of shit...
S.H.I.T. shit...
it's all a load of fucking shit!

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 pm

Wax wrote:aha, ben, do you really think we are going to believe you?
fact is, and i didnt want to say this, but ive heard from a reliable source whos a bit closer to your side of things that the other two guys have pretty much done as you said, but only after you narked them off, they have been betrayed by their driver and their silly nazi org.

man, makes me want to become a 'patriot'

jeez mate, I am concerned about your health, stop pulling on it so much, you will be blind before too long!
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:27 pm

Jeremey P Sloan wrote:ok ben
remember when you posted those "threats" to JS steezin and gangsta nigguh hard!!...well i know that they were heat of the moment comments and i'm not sharing my PM box with darp just to fuck you
but aside from mutual agreements to a fight that will never happen due to location, fuck all else is happening from it
so please do tell me your exact involvement in this whole wannabe taggbanging stuff that you bitched out on your friends over.

it still makes me laugh that people like yourself actually think they have the right and truly beleive that they deserve answers when asking questions to someone they don't even know like what you just did.

nonce
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:29 pm

Inferno_dun wrote:so then thor

now now, easy with the profanities, you will start to make even me look like the smarter one, be careful now. :wink:
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:31 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:

now now, easy with the profanities, you will start to make even me look like the smarter one, be careful now. :wink:

can't be done...try again

Aussie Patriot

Postby Aussie Patriot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:45 pm

oh my, the witt is astounding.
GET A KANGAROO UP YA!

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:34 pm

Thor Hammered wrote:oh my, the witt is astounding.

one "T" buddy...one T

come on buddy, try again...you can do it

yuda

Postby yuda » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:28 pm

facists would be more of a worry if they weren't so skull-fuckingly idiotic

it

Thor avoids the issue (again)

Postby it » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:12 pm

Come on Thor, what's your comment on the article, you seem to be avoiding the issue. Surely you're not embarrassed? :oops:

Former Child Star

Postby Former Child Star » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:23 pm

hahahaha

THOR, oh THOR.........

Future Shock

N for Nazi F for Fuckoff!!!

Postby Future Shock » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:27 pm

Then I realised that this post was intelligent and brought to a non-intelligent level by fascists. You Will Never Win Fascist, Never!!!

Return to “All archived posts prior to 16-04-05”