Anti SJW thread and/or alt right neo nazis

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
9seconds

Re: Anti SJW thread and/or alt right neo nazis

Postby 9seconds » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:19 pm

same cunt who punched the girl in berkeley threatening the guitarist of negro terror
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 am

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:10 am

I tried to click thru but I have a browser extension that blocks anything owned by Murdock. Don't think I'm really missing out.
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:04 pm

the link address says it all, pretty funny
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:23 am

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:12 am

'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:32 am

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/ar ... d=11960104
In recent times venues have experimented with alternative options such as male models or children.

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner told the BBC that those alternatives have been panned as well.

We've had grid boys and that's been criticised. In Austria we've had children going on to the drivers' trailer and that has been criticised.

You are never going to get it right and we live in a modern society and we have to be open to everything.

:lol: Open to everything as long as it's a complaint. They should try 'Grid Complainers' who stand there complaining.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 am

This is actual SJW comedy
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Car racing is a tool of the white supremacist heteropatriachy anyway.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:25 pm

General Mutante wrote:Car racing is a tool of the white supremacist heteropatriachy anyway.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:44 am

I’m sure there’s someone out there willing to write a 40 page article on how he’s inherently problematic and should stop doing whatever he’s doing.

Fuck people anyway. The older I get the more I think the ultimate cure to injustice and general human fuckery would either be a massive asteroid or a nuclear holocaust of our own making.

Nobody is good. Homo sapiens are inherently flawed as a species. We’re basically chimpanzees with computers and rockets. Anyone who tries to rise above that is either naive or a virtue signalling shit with their own nefarious agenda.

We’ll all be a thin streak in the fossil record anyway.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:17 am

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:57 pm

General Mutante wrote:
Nobody is good. Anyone who tries to rise above that is either naive or a virtue signalling shit with their own nefarious agenda.

:roll: whatever. I'm good. And I'm not naive or a virtue signalling shit with my own nefarious agenda.

Besides, good is a purely human construct. Humans are not flawed as a species, there's no such thing. Humans have evolved and changed rapidly in genetics and cultural behaviour, but have not lost many of our basic tribal traits, which leads to most of our issues but which are also key survival traits. Despite the shit we are doing we have been successful and have survived several genetic bottlenecks. I'd argue that western civilisation is pretty fucked, but while civilisation might fall, the species will probably survive, adapt and prosper. It's what we do.
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Well you are one of the few humans who doesn’t make me want to run away screaming. Don’t mind me. I’m all burned out these days.

martyrdamn

Postby martyrdamn » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Holy shit at all of the elderly nerds in this thread getting wound up about PC gone mad, SJWs etc etc. Literally none of this shit effects you or has any impact on your life. Why do you care so much?

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm

I find people with deeply held principles to be tedious fools.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:53 pm

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:56 pm

martyrdamn wrote:Holy shit at all of the elderly nerds in this thread getting wound up about PC gone mad, SJWs etc etc. Literally none of this shit effects you or has any impact on your life. Why do you care so much?

Affects.
Signed elderly PC nerd , Port Chalmers
Uncinia vector

Max

Postby Max » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 am

Subcide wrote:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=319000098605744&id=100014872695485

oh, fuck PutinTV.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 am

As much as I’m alarmed by the rise of the neo-fascist right these days, I also see signs of authoritarianism and a totalitarian mob mentality in the elements of the left who are pejoratively known as “Social Justice Warriors” reminiscent of extreme Maoists. Their behaviour on university campuses and online I find alarming. It is hysterical, irrational and anti-intellectual in that any dissent from the mob is considered an act of violence and any declaration that catches on in such mobs just gets amplified to the point of absurdity with no checks on it because none are possible in that atmosphere. I have had personal experience with such people and they are fucked and unable to be reasoned with.

Any anti-authoritarian or liberty loving person should be alarmed about extremist histrionics in any political ideology, religion, organisation or gathering of pimply nazi virgins or angry middle class university students with purple hair and permanently angry facial expressions.

Personally if those two tribes went to war and I was stuck in the middle I’d shoot both ways and loot their corpses for valuables.

There’s nothing more dangerous than an angry idealist who thinks any kind of shitty or insane behaviour is justified for the greater good.

That’s my position properly articulated. I shall now return to my regular broadcast of sarcastic, nihilistic sniping at anything and everyone.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:54 am

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:25 am

General Mutante wrote:As much as I’m alarmed by the rise of the neo-fascist right these days, I also see signs of authoritarianism and a totalitarian mob mentality in the elements of the left who are pejoratively known as “Social Justice Warriors” reminiscent of extreme Maoists. Their behaviour on university campuses and online I find alarming. It is hysterical, irrational and anti-intellectual in that any dissent from the mob is considered an act of violence and any declaration that catches on in such mobs just gets amplified to the point of absurdity with no checks on it because none are possible in that atmosphere. I have had personal experience with such people and they are fucked and unable to be reasoned with.

Any anti-authoritarian or liberty loving person should be alarmed about extremist histrionics in any political ideology, religion, organisation or gathering of pimply nazi virgins or angry middle class university students with purple hair and permanently angry facial expressions.

Personally if those two tribes went to war and I was stuck in the middle I’d shoot both ways and loot their corpses for valuables.

There’s nothing more dangerous than an angry idealist who thinks any kind of shitty or insane behaviour is justified for the greater good.

That’s my position properly articulated. I shall now return to my regular broadcast of sarcastic, nihilistic sniping at anything and everyone.

its funny really, a year later, position reversed.

in a very real way you are indirectly the reason this thread exists.
"Look how happy he is"

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:13 am

I have friends that don’t necessarily get on with or like each other. Boo fucking hoo. Most of them deal with it rather than blocking me and acting like little bitches about it.

If you want to drag me into your personal shit you can get fucked.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:28 am

I never did you any wrong Phil. I have stuck up for you on numerous occasions. You chucked your toys over me being friends with people you’ve got a mutual shitty on with, because I’m not taking sides in shit that’s got nothing to do with me, like a fucking petulant child.

Lacks mana.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Is this what got you put in detention?

General Mutante wrote:FUCK WOOD PANELING

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Yes.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Yes.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:49 am

its just a little bit worse than that, i mean only a tiny bit
"Look how happy he is"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:24 am

you two cunts should have a fight

Return to “Current Affairs”