Race vs Culture - CAN OF WORMS

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
CFH

Re: Race vs Culture - CAN OF WORMS

Postby CFH » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:04 pm

fucking races, how do they work?

skirmish

Postby skirmish » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm

first car to the finish line wins bro.

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

norty wrote:[Anyway, (even though the first post uses an incorrect/outdated definition of 'race') this topic refers to 'race' as a social construct so I'll shut up now.

Nah man, the original post was boring but the thread has "evolved" into an interesting conversation I feel.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

Martli

Postby Martli » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

norty wrote:[Anyway, (even though the first post uses an incorrect/outdated definition of 'race') this topic refers to 'race' as a social construct so I'll shut up now.

Nah man, the original post was boring but the thread has "evolved" into an interesting conversation I feel.

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:25 pm

Yes. I like the way this thread has gone as well. I start off with something that really stirs the shit, the opposition starts trying to talk fancy (whilst looking on wikipedia for answers) and everyone trips over each other, finally saying "WTF is a race?"

Humans - everything is to complicated for them to understand.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 pm

I think you mean you said something inflammatory, we all told you how much of a dick you are, then we had a discussion on the issue of race and how it is defined in both scientific terms and in general speak.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:33 pm

and svpam had no significant part in the discussion he spawned other than to stupefy people with his blatant retardedness.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm

I like that we finished off with insane clown posse jokes though.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Matt
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm

svpam wrote:
Or, to take it a different way from your generalisations: men are far more likely, according to the figures, to commit rape than women. So should all women cross the road to avoid men and consider them rapists-in-waiting...?

Depends on whether she has been raped before. Im sure some woman are actually like this.

How about the fact that most paedophiles are adults? So should no adults be allowed near children? In face, most child abuse is by family members - so should we break up all families?

Of course most paedophiles are adults, old men sometimes want young pussy. Adults with that sort of history should not be let near children, no.

You seem to be struggling with the point I was making. I was trying to point out how silly it was to make blanket prejudiced statements over an entire group of people. Based on your responses above, you seem to actually agree with that (as you added qualifiers every time)...except in the case of Maori.

Christ, I shouldn't be keeping this going, should I? Sorry, guys.

norty

Postby norty » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm

svpam wrote:Yes. I like the way this thread has gone as well. I start off with something that really stirs the shit, the opposition starts trying to talk fancy (whilst looking on wikipedia for answers) and everyone trips over each other, finally saying "WTF is a race?"

Humans - everything is to complicated for them to understand.

-talk fancy AKA sense

-wikipedia > spending a day on Google Scholar for the sake of a punkas arguement

-"WTF is a race?" kind of important to a thread headed "Race vs Culture"

-Humans - too complicated to understand

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 pm

General speak : Maoris and poor, they steal,they are violent and have a sense of entitlement.

Scientific speak: Maoris are from a low socio-economic background which forces them to go out and commit crime. They are violent because their native country was taken over by white colonists, and they want revenge. They cant muster enough support because the media (controlled by the USA) is giving them a bad reputation, by paying Maori to go to prison, commit crimes and do big marches over the harbour bridge. Maoris should have anything they ask for. afterall, it is rightfully theirs.

Matt
Site Admin

Postby Matt » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Wow. Reading comprehension fail big time.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 pm

WOT?!

CFH

Postby CFH » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:41 pm

you can't argue with science

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 pm

True. The science of reality is gold.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Does that make the science of your reality pyrite?

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:44 pm

yep. cause and correllation

Hipster_Faggot

Postby Hipster_Faggot » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:18 pm

svpam wrote:General speak : Maoris and poor, they steal,they are violent and have a sense of entitlement.

Scientific speak: Maoris are from a low socio-economic background which forces them to go out and commit crime. They are violent because their native country was taken over by white colonists, and they want revenge. They cant muster enough support because the media (controlled by the USA) is giving them a bad reputation, by paying Maori to go to prison, commit crimes and do big marches over the harbour bridge. Maoris should have anything they ask for. afterall, it is rightfully theirs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :o :o :o :o

skirmish

Postby skirmish » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:22 pm

sig-worthy.

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Im quite honored

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm

you cant argue with science
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

svpam

Postby svpam » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:29 pm

nice lol

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 pm

TLDR but... holy shit.... is spots a nazi now? amazing. punk->hippy->nazi, it's like backwards evolution or something...

Martli

Postby Martli » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:22 am

Not spots.

undercover

Postby undercover » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:18 am

nah - i reckon it's that same bloke who crops up from time to time who reckons he's a 'youth leader' or something and tries to set up right wing vigilante groups and shit... he's spouting the same shit that he was in 2006 when i first fell into punkas and he got right fucked over then too... phil might remember, but i can't find the threads anymore

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:02 pm

I remember that guy. His picture cropped up and he looked like an angry LARPer.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Wasnt that fella one of the guys that got stung for tagging up that Mosque or whatever it was?
The dudes a fucking dribbling moron regardless.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Nah. I think this might be that lemons and gravel bloke who wanted to dress up young boys in uniforms and make them do push ups.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:25 pm

youre thinking of young jason molloy perhaps?
his last account on here was called landser i think, after the band.
hilariously his picture(http://www.fightdemback.org/files/image ... epower.jpg -whats with his arm?) popped up recently on a youtube clip of rash/redskins beating the crap out of gormless nazi homos in 3 on 1 fights(how heroic).
hes most famous for shooting women with BB guns and being kicked from the NF for it along with the other inbreed in the picture.
but i dont think it will be that guy, molloy is waaay more retarded, if youre thinking of the lemons and gravel guy, it does sound a bit more like that twerp, but again i think not, theres something about this guy that makes me think he has a few more years under his belt, if not much more wisdom.
i would hazard the guess if i was pressed that its our old buddy FASCISTA last seen attempting to be inconspicuous around the fringes of NF/anti-fash confrontations, he was also a muttonchopped busdriver in the wellington area so im told.

Return to “Current Affairs”