vegan tattoo hams

Share your recipes and great shopping spots with the rest of us.
your shit

vegan tattoo hams

Postby your shit » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Hey i know this has probly already been posted but dose anyone know of a tattoo place in hams that uses vegan inks?
I know my spelling is crap so yea
Cherrs
fuck you and die.
ImageImageImage

CowzOr

Re: vegan tattoo hams

Postby CowzOr » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 pm

If you bring your own you could ask them to use it
general wrote:one alternative to democracy is listening to a lunatic like blair ranting out about "real freedom" like an incoherent brain-damaged drunk.

cool guy69 wrote:mods please sticky this thread

buckton

Postby buckton » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Forgive my ignorance but I couldn't find any tattoo ink with meat in it. About the nastiest thing in it is some trace metals, better stay away from water I hear that's got iron in it.
ImageImageImage

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 am

^troll? :lol:
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Ventoux

Postby Ventoux » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Ask the tattooist what brand ink they use, then google and email the manufacturers. That's probably the easiest way of finding out. Unless the tattooist is vegan, or has taken the liberty to look into such a thing, they probably won't know the answer themselves. The manufacturers are also not obliged to divulge full ingredients (this is what I can ascertain from looking at US based sites - maybe regulations are different in NZ??).

I was reading about this awhile ago and from what I can ascertain there are two potentially non vegan components of the ink:

The black pigment in some brands is from charcoal made from animal bones, this is usually called 'bone black'.

Some (not all) tattoo inks use glycerin as the pigment carrier - some brands may use animal derived glycerin.

Here's some info on the inks' composition - again, no idea how accurate / exhaustive this info is..
http://chemistry.about.com/library/weekly/aa121602a.htm

your shit

Postby your shit » Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

cheers found out skinks uses vegan inks for any one who is interestd
fuck you and die.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Vegetarian and Vegan”