national front protest

Politics and the rest of world's madness all in here!
sneakers o'toole

national front protest

Postby sneakers o'toole » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 am

A gathering of National Front members in central Wellington to mark "National Flag Day" has passed without incident.

About 40 front members of the right-wing group gathered at the Cenotaph before marching along Lambton Quay.

There was no repeat of last year's clashes with anti-fascist demonstrators.

What happened? retards work out that its best to do nothing against something that never really mattered in the first place?

cirE

Re: national front protest

Postby cirE » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 am

just nerds with too much time
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:03 am

maybe when eric showed up to punkfest the antis decided maybe the nazis were right after all.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 am

lol, let them preach to seagulls, the police are there in case anyone throws some bread.

xBANDITOx

Postby xBANDITOx » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 pm

nazi scum wrote:-Flag day is a celebration of the creation of the current NZ flag, not a protest at all
-The bus to and from the march was full, so there was at least 50 nationalists in attendance
-After last years humiliation the left seems to have stayed away in droves
-Police representatives told one nationalist if there was any violence their instructions were to let the nationalists go for it
-Nationalists were able to march through the streets of Wellington handing out pamphlets and talking to the generally supportive public
-Another victory for the nationalists

:roll:
_JESSE wrote:dont wana show up to play an gt beting up by a girl that woul b inmbarasing

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:09 pm

nazi scum wrote:-Flag day is a celebration of the creation of the current NZ flag, not a protest at all
-The bus to and from the march was full, so there was at least 50 nationalists in attendance
-Police representatives told one nationalist if there was any violence their instructions were to let the nationalists go for it
-Nationalists were able to march through the streets of Wellington handing out pamphlets and talking to the generally supportive public

How much for you to suck my dick?
I think it's lint.

ruff

Postby ruff » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:13 pm

Red_switch wrote:

How much for you to suck my dick?

By the sounds of it you'd be the one getting the money.

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 pm

You forgot:
-The national front are so insignificant no one else gave a fuck
dclxvi wrote:HAHAHA hey guess what?

that's never going to happen. things like scrumpy and cody's 12%ers always get in the way

Antiseptic

Postby Antiseptic » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:08 pm

oh cool can i have one? um. what would i guy like me have to do to join a cause like this? :) :) :)

:lol: :lol:
Beredius wrote:What does DSW mean?

hiv-positive

Postby hiv-positive » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 pm

nazi scum wrote:-After last years humiliation the left seems to have stayed away in droves

Hard to fathom exactly what is humiliating about not being a gormless white trash racist...

Seems like your idea of a victory is about as thrilling as winning a coin toss against yourself.

Phlegm

Postby Phlegm » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 pm

sneakers o'toole wrote:A gathering of National Front members in central Wellington to mark "National Flag Day" has passed without incident.

About 40 front members of the right-wing group gathered at the Cenotaph before marching along Lambton Quay.

There was no repeat of last year's clashes with anti-fascist demonstrators.

What happened? retards work out that its best to do nothing against something that never really mattered in the first place?

Probably just wasn't mentioned at Punkfest.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:WHAT DOES THAT MEANT TO MEAN

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com

Fearful_Jesuit

Postby Fearful_Jesuit » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:54 pm

haha

FLAG DAY PARADE

too close to fag day really.
The parasites are excited when you're dead; eyes bulging, entering your head; and all your thoughts yeah, they rot.

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm glad you nancies got to fly your flags without a fight. It means you all get to fuck off into obscurity faster than usual this year.
Last edited by Spots2012 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Exactly Spots.
Shame dicks.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:31 pm

hey darren, i might be in hamilton this weekend, be mean to have a drink.
i love how these guys give you shit online(for good reason, stupid nazi crap), but they are all shy retiring flowers in real life.

nazi scum is a pretty good dude, be nice if he wasnt into that crap but ah well, who's perfect?

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Far-right leader Kyle Chapman returns

The face of the far-right fringe has reverted to form after publicly claiming to have renounced his extremist ways earlier this year.

Former National Front president Kyle Chapman told a newspaper in May he had made a faith-based decision to quit his leadership roles in far-right groups, and was focused on leading a "nice, peaceful life" in Hamilton with his new wife, a devout Mormon who had helped him reconnect with religion.

But just a month earlier, the father of five had founded a new far-right group, the Right Wing Resistance, in an initiation ceremony in Christchurch which involved members dressed in camouflage fatigues being "knighted" with a sword.

The group, which Chapman described as the "street arm" of his Nationalist Alliance, now claims to have members in five cities.

Chapman would not discuss the group with the Sunday Star-Times, but in postings on a far-right website has praised the Christchurch arm of the group for conducting "crime watch patrols" in east Christchurch, where some of its members had been attacked by gangs.

"The police and the system in general has all but given up on the poor areas and it is left to us to sort this out now," he wrote.

The 38-year-old, once convicted for fire-bombing a marae, has continued to push the growth of his new group since moving to Hamilton from Christchurch in May, most recently co-ordinating a gathering at the Wellington Cenotaph yesterday for the far-right's annual "Flag Day" observations.

Chapman was among about 30 members of the National Front and Right Wing Resistance in central Wellington yesterday. Left-wing counter-demonstrators stayed away this year to avoid giving the marchers a bigger profile.

Chapman has also been continuing his attempts, announced in January, to found a "European Nationalist land base" in Canterbury, appealing for donations.

"We will win the hearts of the people living there bit by bit," he wrote. "To avoid it becomming [sic] a [sausage] fest we will look at supporting some Eastern Euro like minded women for the many single men we have."

Mike Garrett, a Hamilton skinhead who described himself as belonging to both Chapman's group and the National Front, said the march had gone smoothly.

"No opposition turned up, no lefties or Communists. We had a few people drive by and yell out comments."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2998598/Far-right-leader-Kyle-Chapman-returns

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: - is all i have to say about that.

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:12 pm

Sounds like a poor imitation of the SA...

I wonder if he's a fag like Ernst Rhom...

that's never going to happen. things like scrumpy and cody's 12%ers always get in the way

Andrew_TA

Postby Andrew_TA » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 pm

Suspect wrote:hey darren, i might be in hamilton this weekend, be mean to have a drink.
i love how these guys give you shit online(for good reason, stupid nazi crap), but they are all shy retiring flowers in real life.

nazi scum is a pretty good dude, be nice if he wasnt into that crap but ah well, who's perfect?

fuck you're full of it :lol: you're one of the more quiet/sullen people i've met on here

cirE

Postby cirE » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Suspect wrote:lol, let them preach to seagulls, the police are there in case anyone throws some bread.

oh good one

nhurrhuruuhurrhurrrrr
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Andrew_TA wrote:
Suspect wrote:hey darren, i might be in hamilton this weekend, be mean to have a drink.

fuck you're full of it :lol: you're one of the more quiet/sullen people i've met on here

i really dont understand where you get off, youre such a tiny personality in person, but youre unstoppable online...

ive drank at your house with darren and you werent in sight, you never said an unsavoury thing to anyone but give you a keyboard and you throw that weight you carry around like a drunken sumo.

i see darren at gigs way more than most of you, and if anyones giving him shit it aint anyone here.

BOOT GIRL

Postby BOOT GIRL » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 am

"handing out pamphlets to a generally supportative public"

I find that really hard to belive ,given that wellington is and always has been a left wing electorate and has one of the highest left votes in the country .

It is fuckwits like this that have given true skinheads a bad name ,take your bullshit racist attitudes and fuck off !

Fadge.

Postby Fadge. » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 am

really bummed i missed this.

rex

Postby rex » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 am

national front....GAY

jonesie boy

Postby jonesie boy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:19 pm

rex wrote:national front....GAY

I second that shit :fist:

Groggy

Postby Groggy » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:37 pm

Window Licker wrote:
"To avoid it becomming [sic] a [sausage] fest we will look at supporting some Eastern Euro like minded women for the many single men we have."[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so the generally supportive public don't include anyone that would want to breed with these losers.
Eat, drink, be merry

National Frunt

Postby National Frunt » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Code: Select all

Split for Far Right boss
By KARLA AKUHATA and TIM HUME - Waikato Times
Last updated 12:24 27/10/2009

A former National Front member's fairytale marriage to a Waikato woman is over as he ramps up his involvement in the white supremacy movement again.

Kyle Chapman, who vowed to give up his far-right activities when he married devout Mormon Claire Clifford in May, has been linked to the white pride group Right Wing Resistance, which has been patrolling the streets of New Brighton in Christchurch.

Mr Chapman, once convicted of fire-bombing a marae, co-ordinated a gathering at the Wellington Cenotaph this weekend for the far-right's annual Flag Day observance.

He was among about 30 members of the National Front and Right Wing Resistance who converged on central Wellington. Left-wing counter-demonstrators stayed away this year to avoid giving the marchers a bigger profile.

Mrs Chapman told the Waikato Times today she and Kyle Chapman separated last night because he had refused to maintain his wedding day promises.

"Kyle hasn't given up things that he said he was going to but that was probably always on the cards because he is so in love with it," she said.

"Last night I asked him to leave and basically I just said to him 'if you get involved in that stuff then don't bother coming back'."

When contacted by the Waikato Times, Mr Chapman said he no longer spoke to the media.

The Right Wing Resistance, which Mr Chapman has described as the "street arm" of his Nationalist Alliance, says Christchurch is the centre of a "white pride" revival. It now claims to have members in five cities.

Mr Chapman has also been continuing his attempts, announced in January, to found a "European Nationalist land base" in Canterbury and has been appealing for donations.

"We will win the hearts of the people living there bit by bit," he wrote on a white pride website. "To avoid it becoming [sic] a [sausage] fest we will look at supporting some Eastern Euro like-minded women for the many single men we have."

In May, the Waikato Times reported how the 38-year-old former leader of the National Front married the former Miss Clifford and moved from Christchurch to live with her on her lifestyle block on the outskirts of Hamilton.

In an exclusive interview on the day of his wedding, Mr Chapman pleaded with people to give him a chance to turn his life around after quitting his roles with the Nationalist Alliance and The Survive Club. He said at the time he "wanted to have a nice peaceful life with Claire".

Mrs Chapman is pregnant with Mr Chapman's child but she said she intended to divorce him. The baby is due in February.
Ad Feedback

"I don't know about anything he is involved with. I don't go to the websites or anything. I am not really that way inclined. He just doesn't get it because he is just so ingrained in his way of thinking."

"He mis-represented himself to me but in some ways I have learned such a lot and I guess I was naive but I have woken up a lot more through this."

Mrs Chapman said Mr Chapman no longer lived with her and she understood he was living in Paeroa with a group of followers.
the inside gossip on NZs most bestest far right group
http://nationalfrunt.blogspot.com

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 pm

National Frunt wrote:"He mis-represented himself to me but in some ways I have learned such a lot and I guess I was naive but I have woken up a lot more through this."

yeah, i guess you could say naive, but i think "thick as pigshit" would be more accurate.
and shes pregnant to him as well.
almost as unbelievable as the fact that people are prepared to follow kyle.
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 pm

"To avoid it becoming [sic] a [sausage] fest we will look at supporting some Eastern Euro like-minded women for the many single men we have."

Bit of a history lesson here for ol' kyle: The Eastern Europeans are largely Slavic. According the Nazi ideology, the Salvs are inferior to the mighty nords of Germany/Scandinavia/fuck knows where else and were also eliminated along side the Jews.

Rather inconvenient, I know, but the truth must come out. I don't want the pure blood of the National Front compromised!

Fadge.

Postby Fadge. » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:01 pm

first off your name. nazi scum, may very well be a joke but from the posts i've read of yours that seems unlikely.
get a grip man hitler was an ugly faggot jew who raped his own niece. people who choose to follow that kind of douche (ie you) deserve to get ridiculed. you can call it a demonstration of the national day of flying the flag or what ever the fuck you want, but at the end of the day its just an excuse for pieces of shit like you to get together and remind people how very little we have really come. oh and by the way its the new zealand flag (for all new zealanders, not just the white ones.)

sneakers o'toole

Postby sneakers o'toole » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 pm

Jared.com wrote:"To avoid it becoming [sic] a [sausage] fest we will look at supporting some Eastern Euro like-minded women for the many single men we have."

Bit of a history lesson here for ol' kyle: The Eastern Europeans are largely Slavic. According the Nazi ideology, the Salvs are inferior to the mighty nords of Germany/Scandinavia/fuck knows where else and were also eliminated along side the Jews.

Rather inconvenient, I know, but the truth must come out. I don't want the pure blood of the National Front compromised!

Thats why they are called Neo-Nazis.

Return to “Current Affairs”