Should I move to NZ?

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
kimura

Re: Should I move to NZ?

Postby kimura » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:17 am

Two Cakes wrote:Cheers for all the tips, people.
I don't know. I'm used to big cities and stuff, and I'm not especially bothered about beaches and mountains. I suppose really my question is: if I don't go to the beach/mountains is there stuff to do?
Oh yes, and I don't really fancy Australia because it seems a bit... Australian...

Of course, Bungy Jumping, Whitewater rafting, Caving at Waitomo, Jetboating - there truley is something for everyone

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:19 am

yeh in auckland you can bungy jump off inner city buildings, snowboard at an indoor snow thingy place, rockclimb indoors on a wall and mountainbike in a central city park.
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

kimura

Postby kimura » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:23 am

Also if you dont mind waiting a few years you will be able to cycle the entire length of NZ on a purpose made trail.

crackheavy

Postby crackheavy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 am

The biggest shock I got when I left new zealand for the first time and arrived in the UK was that, unlike here, no one was dressed in a grass skirt.

Return to “Miscellaneous”