Things that are awesome , (e.g Sam's "XXX" tattoo which he isnt getting defensive about at all)

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
dave-brown

Re: Things that are awesome , (e.g Sam's "XXX" tattoo which he isnt getting defensive about at all)

Postby dave-brown » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:57 am

Sounds cool bro.

dave-brown

Re: Things that are awesome , (e.g Sam's "XXX" tattoo which he isnt getting defensive about at all)

Postby dave-brown » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:00 am

Anyway, aparantly chick's can ride bikes now... or something like that
https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/300208 ... for-a-girl

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:23 pm

Did you learn a completely different concept of "awesome" in Aussie or some shit?

Over here awesome is still something more like this skull toilet with glowing eyes. I mean, the article even says it has "punk-rock accents". Well they certainly will if one of us gets a chance to leave some sick skidmarks in 'em.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm

Dead Kid wrote:Did you learn a completely different concept of "awesome" in Aussie or some shit?

Over here awesome is still something more like this skull toilet with glowing eyes. I mean, the article even says it has "punk-rock accents". Well they certainly will if one of us gets a chance to leave some sick skidmarks in 'em.

Haha well true. I thought the fact such blatant sexism used in advertising in 2021 was more hilarious than awesome. Maybe I should of put it in the "funny ahit thread".
Okay il start again. Something that's awesome, the fact I have a ticket on the ferry tomorrow to Tasmania and the state border is still open, now that's awesome.
Willie smiths cider brewery in the Huon Valley, that's awesome. The fact will be sinking flagons of the shit with my main man grubby Joe in a few days, thats awesome.
The poo im doing as I type this is awesome!
Im awesome!
Awesome!

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:35 pm

Some awesome insults packed in there!

Drax

Re: Things that are awesome and totally make your day,

Postby Drax » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:41 am

dave-brown wrote:
9seconds wrote:why the fuck arent you on facebook then?

Lol , sorry ?
I'm obsessed with records released in the late 70's and early 80's, there for I must participate in a contemporary social media platform. Such infallible logic.
I've got better idea, maybe I will just put a record on and avoid the massive ego wankfest which is Facebook.

He isn't on Facebook cause he posted a joke and then ragequit when noone liked it.

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:50 am

how about sams xxxx tattoos though eh
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

dave-brown

Re: Things that are awesome and totally make your day,

Postby dave-brown » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:04 pm

Drax wrote:
dave-brown wrote:
9seconds wrote:why the fuck arent you on facebook then?

Lol , sorry ?
I'm obsessed with records released in the late 70's and early 80's, there for I must participate in a contemporary social media platform. Such infallible logic.
I've got better idea, maybe I will just put a record on and avoid the massive ego wankfest which is Facebook.

He isn't on Facebook cause he posted a joke and then ragequit when noone liked it.

Thats actually quite close to the truth.
I was banned from the no class page as a result of a particularly poor joke and then I quit as the world wasn't ready from my humor. I think it involved farm bake cookies

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:44 am

i have 4 accounts, ive had 3 on a ban at once, currently only one is on a ban tho
"Look how happy he is"

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:29 am

Kicking goals bro!

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:17 am

Having a tattoo gun in lockdown.
My house mate finally finished a tat he started 4 years ago on me. Uploading photos is a prick in this site but imagine the punkest tattoo ever and that's basically it

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:00 pm

dave-brown wrote:imagine the punkest tattoo ever

I'll start by imagining a tattoo of a dodgy gas canister up Maggie Thatcher's snatch exploding her to bits. But I'm merely scraping the surface of possible punkiness.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:31 am

Dead Kid wrote:
dave-brown wrote:imagine the punkest tattoo ever

I'll start by imagining a tattoo of a dodgy gas canister up Maggie Thatcher's snatch exploding her to bits. But I'm merely scraping the surface of possible punkiness.

Woah, not bad. Still have some skin left for that little number

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Ok, an even punkier tattoo: a bowl of those mi goreng instant noodles with a can of lager on the side.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Hmm that is pretty punk. But not in a cool way. Just reminds me of crappy houses living with deros. Ones where we paid full rent but trashed anyway because we're idiotd

Max

Postby Max » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:56 pm

plain pack Pak n Save instant noodles not good enough for you fancy pants punk rockers?

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:54 am

Max wrote:plain pack Pak n Save instant noodles not good enough for you fancy pants punk rockers?

Ah that's honkey crap. Gota go to the Asian supermarket and buy the box of 40 for $10. "Yum yum duck flavour" was always on special

Max

Postby Max » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:56 pm

ok, things that are awesome.... enormous sacks of rice from Asian grocery stores. Just keep it dry.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:24 pm

While you're there get some garlic and chilli infused 'Chin Su' soy sauce.
Its mean. Their garlic chilli sauce also rules.

Max

Postby Max » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:24 pm

Hard to find in NZ but I'll look for it. I suspect all the Vietnamese markets are in Auckland

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:09 pm

Best of luck to you, Chin Su is the tits.
I live in Footscray, Melbourne, im spoiled with Vietnamese and Indian cuisine and grocers. Its getting fully gentrified so i probably have only a couple more years til I will have to move to a cheaper burb. Also heaps of Ethiopian restarauants, which I fully recommend.

Also I've never said 'burb' instead of suburb, but Australia has the tendency to bring out abbreviations and linguistical laziness out of us all.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:22 pm

Getting up early enough to order a big breakfast at a no frills cafe and getting my favourite number (7) to take to the table yesterday. Then going to a music festival and seeing 27+ (mostly good) bands right before any COVID alert levels could have a say about it. Then not needing to go back to Auckland any time soon where people are facing a 5 hour queue on the motorway right now. Instead eating some Indian food with lots of garlic in it that made me feel healthier than I felt beforehand.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:20 pm

I went to the pub at lunch and drove a scissor lifter for a few hours. Oh then I came home drank beer and listened to my clash 7"s.

Return to “Miscellaneous”