Terrible dad joke or poignant statement?

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Terrible dad joke or poignant statement?

Postby PertHJ » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Since life is not only made of photos, I'm going to get into a game called "a reunion of friends". the idea is to see who reads a post without a picture. If no one reads my wall, this should be a short experiment. But if you are reading this, today marks six months without drinking a drop of coca cola, or any kind of beer or wine! Make a comment using a single word about how we met. Just a word. For example, the place, the person who introduced us, etc. After that, copy this message on your wall and I will also leave you a word. Please, don't leave a word and then not bother to copy the text. You'll ruin the fun and I just want to see who will really do this... Six months without eating bread, cake or anything sweet. The change in my body has been fantastic, I feel great, I lost weight and my way of thinking is very positive. I'm looking to keep this up and go for more. Because I care make a comment using a single word about how we met. Just a word. For example, the place, the person who introduced us, etc. After that, copy this message on your wall and I will also leave you a word. Please, don't leave a word and then not bother to copy the text. You'll ruin the fun and I just want to see who will really do this..No alcohol, eating healthy and above all, an hour of exercise every day!
I don't know whose status this is, but it said to copy and paste.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

9seconds

Re: Terrible dad joke or poignant statement?

Postby 9seconds » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 am

poignant statement
"Look how happy he is"

Return to “Miscellaneous”