punkas dream journal.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Philfy Vermin
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby Philfy Vermin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

i can read for pages and pages, but its ultimately futile cos my brain is creating the text so whats the point of reading when im not getting new information, its basically input static.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:11 am

But in that case you're not reading. You're writing. It might be a great book!

buckton

Postby buckton » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 am

Caught a Chinese Kangaroo, although thinking about it now it was just a black chicken but it was almost as big as a turkey.
ImageImageImage

arkie

Postby arkie » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:50 am

I was being pursued by Leyland Palmer, someone threw acid on me and burnt holes in my jeans, went to the farm which had a restaurant that served lobster in the back blocks, we didn't eat any though cos someone else had a bunch of mcdonalds that they brought along.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 am

i was having some kind of party, and my brother showed up unexpectedly with some mates, and my ex (looking sexy as heeeeal) and her new boyfriend, who was a suspicious looking european skinhead, fred perry and all the getup, but he had like a neatly trimmed goatee and a bunch of facial piercings.
somehow i was watching some sort of home video of her, and shes there hugging her weird boyf, AND another odd looking euro shavehead, next thing her b/f announces hes queer, and him and the other dude rock off together, this annoys her, and i think like 'holy fuck, shits gettin real'
she gets more and more mad as she chases them, and she finds them in a mean 4 poster bed naked doing the gay sex, somehow shes taken the camera along with her, and it kinda shifts to a first person mode and she picks up a chair like in dead island, and shes chasing these gay dudes fucking, now theres 3 of them, all gay skinheads, trying to have a root while my hippy ex girlfriend chases them around, at this point i must have been laughing in my sleep, cos i was pissing myself and somehow i am now in this timeline and my ex is yelling at me to join them, telling me i should be into it too(she was actually into that kinda carry on, but apparently not when shes left out, lol) im beside myself with laughter, and shes going insane with anger(pretty much how our relationship ended) theres also some retarded dude tryna shake my hand, and a dopey kid tryna throw me a ball, and basically this was all the funniest shit ever, im lying on the ground laughing while all this utter madness unfolds around me, heaps more shit happened which i cant rmember, but i do remember actually dreaming about telling people about my funny as dream, and about writing it here, in my dream the story made more sense and was hilariously funny pretty much the best story ever written anywhere, this of course, is just a tribute.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:19 pm

since i went off the prozac i havnt had so many vivid dreams, which sux, if i had have known that i wouldnt have stopped, had a dream the other night where i was in a relationship with a girl ive been friends with for like 15 years, no sexy times, just happy couple times, which was nice, and then liek the very next evening i spent hours chinwagging with her, and it was actually like my dream, sigh. but shes actually going out with one of the boys so ngner...

buckton

Postby buckton » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:24 pm

That and it's kinda creepy to tell a friend that you dreamed you were both in a relationship and you think that the dream was right.
ImageImageImage

Tartanperil

Postby Tartanperil » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:48 pm

"I just had the strangest dream. After Julia toppled me, I would just challenge for the leadership again and again, and I’d do this over and over and lose every time, and yet somehow I was able to keep doing it."

http://www.thecivilian.co.nz/kevin-rudd ... ong-dream/

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:11 pm

buckton wrote:That and it's kinda creepy to tell a friend that you dreamed you were both in a relationship and you think that the dream was right.

yeh, i dont think she would be stoked, shes really hot, and she doesnt like thinking thats the only reason people like her, would be kinda a betrayal *heavier sigh* :calav:

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 am

Philfy Vermin wrote:i was having some kind of party, and my brother showed up unexpectedly with some mates, and my ex (looking sexy as heeeeal) and her new boyfriend, who was a suspicious looking european skinhead, fred perry and all the getup, but he had like a neatly trimmed goatee and a bunch of facial piercings.
somehow i was watching some sort of home video of her, and shes there hugging her weird boyf, AND another odd looking euro shavehead, next thing her b/f announces hes queer, and him and the other dude rock off together, this annoys her, and i think like 'holy fuck, shits gettin real'
she gets more and more mad as she chases them, and she finds them in a mean 4 poster bed naked doing the gay sex, somehow shes taken the camera along with her, and it kinda shifts to a first person mode and she picks up a chair like in dead island, and shes chasing these gay dudes fucking, now theres 3 of them, all gay skinheads, trying to have a root while my hippy ex girlfriend chases them around, at this point i must have been laughing in my sleep, cos i was pissing myself and somehow i am now in this timeline and my ex is yelling at me to join them, telling me i should be into it too(she was actually into that kinda carry on, but apparently not when shes left out, lol) im beside myself with laughter, and shes going insane with anger(pretty much how our relationship ended) theres also some retarded dude tryna shake my hand, and a dopey kid tryna throw me a ball, and basically this was all the funniest shit ever, im lying on the ground laughing while all this utter madness unfolds around me, heaps more shit happened which i cant rmember, but i do remember actually dreaming about telling people about my funny as dream, and about writing it here, in my dream the story made more sense and was hilariously funny pretty much the best story ever written anywhere, this of course, is just a tribute.

Write a script, send to Bruce Labruce, and make some bank. :baton:

arkie

Postby arkie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am

Haha, actually that's a pretty good idea.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 pm

does anyone else get that shit when they are desperately tired and cant sleep, and then you start drifting off, but youre dreaming that you are still awake trying to sleep, so you keep waking again and its like you never were asleep? its fuckin insane and really horrible when youre supertired.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:45 am

I had a dream where I actually know what part of it meant. I dreamt I'd just taken a shower or something, but I was still tainted with oven grime all around my crotch and a bit down my legs, and it was extremely difficult to clean off. This is unquestionably some sort of empathy for the capture of happy jack by the jaws of the unfathomable abyss. Meanwhile, I was discussing listening to music with a workmate, when she said she needed to take a shower too. Cruelly my dream had skipped the hot and sweaty MILF scene. :( While I was painstakingly washing the oven grime off into a tiled courtyard, I could hear a French agent being interviewed on the radio about how fondly he remembered bombing the Rainbow Warrior. The grime was also washing past some guy's window, and he pulled the fingers at my crappy dream.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 am

i recently dreamed i had been captured by a gang of ruthless africans, like in blood diamond or whatever, complete with 12 year olds with automatic weapons, they were forcing me to do something unpleasant, and i could barely understand them, i had locked eyes with their leader, who was baiting me, and i woke up when i realised i was gunna fight.

adrenaline shot, no more sleep for me.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:26 am

Had a nasty zombie dream the other night, thwacking into the necks and faces of zombies who were familiar looking, like they used to be people I knew, and the yucky vivid sound and sensation of chopping into a large lump of uncooked bread dough...
Uncinia vector

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:29 am

I've been having dirty fuck dreams about rock stars. And romantic love dreams about rock stars. And just going to dream shoes with rock stars. Rock stars are dicks, wtf.
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:00 pm

last night i dreamed about being drunk, then i remembered i couldnt drink cos il get sick, but i was all like, nah harden up, drink another, smoke a joint, theres no tomorrow and all that stuff, back to normal basically :|

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Dreamt that Suicidal Tendencies had split into 2 bands and both versions were playing NZ within days of each other. They both seemed to want to use some of the same members or same touring drummer. Both gigs were empty as fuck. At the 2nd show just about everyone was sitting down or just rolling around on the floor. Except geneterror666/Thirsty Dog window lurker guy, he was moshing hardout. The bands got another show at a bookshop which had 2 stages, one of which had an overflowing bathroom basin. They both set up and started playing at the same time. By this time my subconscious had put a girl or two in the lineups like it usually does... enough all-dude bands in the waking hours I guess.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:22 pm

I wish I'd stop having erotic dreams about people I know. I'm glad the subject of the last one is thousands of kilometres away because it was fucking x-rated. If I ran into her any time soon I'd go bright red.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

buckton

Postby buckton » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 pm

Yeah had one about the the office girl at work, forgot until I saw her in the morning.
ImageImageImage

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:10 pm

I think I just need to get laid. I didn't give a fuck for ages thanks to libido sapping medication, much to my most recent girlfriend's chagrin. Poor lass. I got off that shit though and now I'm back to normal. The furniture had better watch out.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 am

I keep having this recurring leitmotif in random dreams where I have *exactly* 69 twitter followers. After a lot of research and soul searching, I have deduced that my subconscious mind is also an immature dick, it's good to know.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:05 am

Common themes in my dreams over the past year have been playing cricket and grocery shopping. The former is probably making up for a lifetime of regret that I didn't achieve more, and the latter is just nightmarish. Also had my subconscious inventing fake memories which was quite bizarre... "yeah, I've seen a couple of Beatles cover bands".

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:03 pm

I dreamed my bestie touched my thigh in a hopeful and erotic kind of way, while we were watching The Muppet Show on tele. Of course, I told him, and we have been laughing and puking about it ever since, great days.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:47 am

Highlight of my dreams this week was trying to vacuum stones and rocks that were all over my old bedroom floor back home. I was on my hands and knees and it was working surprisingly well. Only the rocks 15cm long or more had to be put aside. I think it represented the inconvenience of having to get up before 6:30am that morning.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:04 am

last night i dreamed that some friends and i stole some baby giraffes for some reason, at least thats what they supposedly were, apparently they were extremely valuable, they bit and kicked and struggled so as we ran thru the city streets the packaging keeping them moist fell away and by the time we got them into our own makeshift incubators most of them had died, the guilt was crushing.

i later went to jail for this heinous crime, where i was involved in a fight over toasted sandwiches.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:22 pm

I love your dreams. Poor little moist girafflings, all shrivelling...
Uncinia vector

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:11 pm

they were vicious grey little bastards, im sure they werent really giraffes, i trie dto claim they were goats during the trial, which was actually held in prison.

the food was really awesome in my dream too, unlike reality, there was also a big escape sequence, where i swam to freedom with some other dude.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 am

Dreamt I saw a family friend, except my subconscious forgot what she looks like and supplanted someone off the telly instead, possibly Angela D'Audney.

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:48 pm

I can't remember what my dreams were. They were all shattered by the cruelty of life...

Return to “Miscellaneous”