dustbinflowers

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Ha! That's a great dream!
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 pm

People eat crickets and shit. Can’t see how it’s that different from eating prawns really.

I’ve had lots of dreams where I suddenly lose control of a bodily function in public lately. Had one the other night where I was down the pub and went to fart but it wasn’t just a bit of a wet one, it was a full on liquid load. Hot and loose enough to seep through denim.

So I’m just stood there having shat myself bleakly aware that there is no escape and I’ve pretty much hit rock bottom as a human. People were staring at me as the poo dribbled down my legs. Then I woke up.

I reckon it’s anxiety but I’m alarmed at how my subconscious seems to be some sort of scat fiend and it makes me feel bad as a person.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:33 pm

I think a lot of us who are even slightly perturbed at the challenge of finding a suitable public bog in this reality tend to dream of holding it in while navigating absurd restroom labyrinths with half-formed ceramic deformities and walls that'd barely conceal your belly button. By letting the liquid load flow freely, you've outsmarted that plane of existence and won a victory for us all.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Return to “Miscellaneous”