punkas dream journal.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Dead Kid

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby Dead Kid » Thu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm

My most memorable dream from last year was about a corporate neo-cult buying and taking over the company I work for. For some reason this was announced to us on the upper floor of a building which looked like a modern grand train station, but had a dinosaur museum on the ground floor. Out with the old reptilians, in with the new. There was a long loaf of uniformly-sliced bread beside a wall to represent the employees, held in line by whoever the crust represents. There was a feeling of dread from being assimilated into a cult, some Blacklight level shit. However, the upper floor of the building had an outdoor rooftop part where I could lurk off to the side near a fountain to keep my freedom and individuality intact, contemplating whether I'd be able to retain control of my own flesh prison. After that I don't really remember what happened. Trying to figure out whether it was safe to eat some food? A rooftop confrontation? An orchestrated distraction and an escape, followed by setting everything on fire?
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:35 pm

This morning's dream was blessed with the presence of Spiteful Urinator. They were the kings of a block-shaped squat building decorated with memories of their illustrious career through many lineup changes. They won a big trophy playing some gig at Vector Arena where the stage was a wrestling ring with appropriate cage. The dream then changed to a weaponised wrestling match held in the kitchen and living area of my childhood home. It was a 3-way match between The Giant/Big Show, some regular-sized dweeb, and racing car driver Tim Slade who'd animorphed into a python. I must've been the referee because I was getting right in there. Tim the Snake sliced across my forehead with piano wire, leaving a long flap of oddly thick skin dangling. It hardly bled at all and I carefully fitted it back into place. The dweeb nicked me on the chin with his knife as he stabbed Big Show. Big Show pulled out a bigger knife and stabbed him back, leaving Tim as the winner. My dream self fell unconscious and I had an in-dream out-of-body experience where my eyes were really huge. I held up my eyelid and saw a piece of lint on the underside that'd supposedly caused the itchy eye I had before I went to sleep, so tried to coax it out with my finger. The dream moved on to a story about a couple of astronaut trainees who'd fallen ill and would thus never graduate. I was amongst people visiting them in hospital. One guy was the colour of piss and about to die from liver failure. The other sick guy was silently stewing because everyone brought gifts for the dying guy and nothing for him.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:52 pm

I dreamt I was at a Björk concert, but she had a rock band and they were mostly playing covers. They played 'Banned From The Pubs', and then what was supposedly a Neurosis song. Then they started covering the Auf Der Maur ft Glenn Danzig song, and it wasn't going so well because the woman singing Auf Der Maur's lines was jet lagged and delirious and talking shit. Björk radioed to the drummer to kick off the next bit of the song, and then she sang "after the abandoned potato tree" and I woke up because it was too silly.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:25 pm

I had a dream that Chewbacca committed Lightsaber harakiri because Han Solo had left him
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:28 am

Have been having some shit as fever dreams the last couple of nights - can't remember any details but it's a feeling like trying to divide by zero and count to infinity at the same time
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:52 pm

PertHJ wrote:Have been having some shit as fever dreams the last couple of nights - can't remember any details but it's a feeling like trying to divide by zero and count to infinity at the same time

Yep, had some of those also. Usually do do with something really tedious.
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:43 pm

PertHJ wrote:Have been having some shit as fever dreams the last couple of nights - can't remember any details but it's a feeling like trying to divide by zero and count to infinity at the same time

OMG! That's me every time I have a fever dream also. I always think I have to roll around the bed to keep whatever system working. Shit's fucked cause you wake up exhausted.
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:47 pm

I had a dream I saw a big spider, about the size of a hand made up entirely of tiny bananas. It had a banana peacock like tail as well and was hanging out next to some shops at the upper end of the Onehunga Mall. About where that Army surplus shop is on the right. Tried to take a photo of it on my phone and the little fucker took off real fast across the road.

Looked like it was made up of these only a bit longer and with the dark bits on each end

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:44 pm

I had a Walking Dead dream last night in which the Ricktatorship had encountered yet another dangerous group of violent maniacs, this time a lesbian biker gang who had kidnapped Darryl. They had him trussed up like a hog and were hell bent on harvesting his seed to start a new master race. It's kind of blurry now but I distinctly remember Rick pointing a gun at a Russ Meyer style leather girl and growling "DARRYL'S SPERM IS GONNA STAY IN HIS BALLS OR PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE TODAY..."
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:25 pm

General Mutante wrote:I had a Walking Dead dream last night in which the Ricktatorship had encountered yet another dangerous group of violent maniacs, this time a lesbian biker gang who had kidnapped Darryl. They had him trussed up like a hog and were hell bent on harvesting his seed to start a new master race. It's kind of blurry now but I distinctly remember Rick pointing a gun at a Russ Meyer style leather girl and growling "DARRYL'S SPERM IS GONNA STAY IN HIS BALLS OR PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE TODAY..."

I'd like to see that episode

Drax

Postby Drax » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:12 am

Lay off the cheese cunts.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:28 am

eat shit cunt

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:14 pm

ive been having a lot of violent dreams.

i broke some guys arms for pulling the fingers at me.
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:04 pm

This morning's dream was ridiculous to epic proportions. Not sure if it was fuelled by the looming change in my life, the heavy preceding dream about a family member being diagnosed with cancer (albeit curable), or the mince pie I ate yesterday. Anyway, there was a touristy bar with its garden area facing the base of a lush green mountain slope. Way at the top a massive river was pouring over into a waterfall and disappearing under the foliage. I thought it was the Amazon feeding into an aquifer or something like that, representing change. A small amount of the water was allowed to flow off the mountain and through the bar, carrying insects and large lizards with it. A talking green chameleon noticed I was holding a camera and asked me to take a photo of him with his friend. He kept floating closer to my feet, which made it hard to get it in focus. The bar was starting to get busier. A couple of kids asked me to take a photo of them with Al Gore, who'd also just walked in (shapeshifted?). Al faced away from the camera, and the kids seemed to want a photo with his back. I didn't get any email addresses to send the photos to. I asked Al if he knew the kids but he didn't, so I said I'd Tweet the photo to him. At the base of the mountain, rows of plastic bins with grate bottoms had appeared to divert more of the water underground. Someone informed an employee that their picnic basket had gotten trapped in one of these bins. The employees flicked a switch or something to dam up the water so the basket could be retrieved. Someone else then celebrated finding an unopened fizzy drink bottle in one of the bins. I could see that when the water was let go again, cunts were gonna get rekt, so I went and sat on a bar stool out of its direct path to watch the carnage. Kids and blood were flung against glass folding doors which were only partially open. One girl smooshed her face against the glass thinking that would help, before being hit with another wave and breaking the glass with her face. A Scotsman outside told his kid off, yelling "if you can't handle Middle Earth, how are you gonna handle...", going on to say something about whatever sweet tourist attractions they were gonna hit up next. I had a backpack open in my lap and I was idly fiddling with something I had in it. A barmaid asked "are you playing ten-pin bowling?" and I made her repeat it, being too dumb in my dream state to associate it with the kids being bowled over like pins outside.

Climate change is real yo. 0X

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:43 pm

that was nonsense
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Lizard sympathiser

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:43 am

You win. Tops my hamburger retard dream for sure.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:21 pm

disagree, this is best in thread

General Mutante wrote:I dreamed last night that I was in some fast food place and there was no cheese in my burger. When I pointed this out the person at the counter started screaming CHEESE PERSON! CHEESE PERSON! I asked why the fuck there was a job description called "Cheese Person" and also how could you possibly have that job and fuck it up. Then a woman behind me said "This is a special needs restaurant you bully" and someone yelled "MONSTER!" I turned back around and every single one of the staff was retarded and they were all crying.
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Not sure that beats sentencing Jeremy Clarkson to ride a bicycle

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 am

Had a dream likely relating to the Auckland housing crisis, where I was staying the night in a cramped cave system with a friend. I could just make out that a big snake was coiled up near the entrance of our cave, so I felt around in the dark for a rock and threw it accurately at the snake's head so I could sleep in peace (although I had a dreadful feeling that there were worse creatures out there). The dream shifted to town, where apparently I was going to rent out the space I wasn't using there. Made me wonder if homeless people paying rent for their space on the street could become a thing. The dream fucked around with programming code for a while, visually iterating a 2D array in a weird order because it was an efficient way to search or something. Back at the caves, I was about to crawl out past the snake. If it was still alive and I disturbed it, I was hoping it would go for my friend instead of me. Then I was in a bathroom inexplicably installed in the caves, and just beyond the doorway there was a horrifying alien creature on the ground. It looked like a cross between a gooey, crusty insect cocoon and a giant isopod. It was the size and shape of a small melon that had been cut open. It launched itself at my arm and bit me, and I saw that it also resembled a shrunken panther head somewhat. I prised it off with a block of tree bark or something I happened to be holding and started batting it around the bathroom. I decided to chip it into the toilet even though I knew it was too big to flush. I made a gallant effort anyway, but it was just too big to fit through the siphon. I knew it wouldn't matter whether I closed the lid or not. As I started to wake up I laughed, because I knew it would get out and retreat to the the shadows, hiding, waiting for me to return so it could launch another surprise attack, only this time it'd have the added bonus of being marinated in urine.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:23 pm

last night i dreamed that my granddad, who has been dead for about 15 years, rode a motorised bike belonging to me, he tried to do a little jump, bailed and bashed his head badly...

and my mum threw out my jumper leads which really pissed me off
"Look how happy he is"

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:34 pm

I can't remember the last time I remembered any of my dreams. I miss them.
Uncinia vector

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

I dreamt J Solo Project had two more failed gigs in Auckland. Apparently nobody had shown up to one, so he managed to jump on the bill of a show the next night ('headlining', no doubt). I was wearing a t-shirt with a film character that looked like the giant straw bear from Miś and sitting around yapping about movies. By about 11pm the bands still hadn't started and the organiser popped out to say the bands wanted to pull the plug because less than 30 punters had shown up. I went backstage to try and argue with one of the band members, but in my dream state I was too dumb to think of anything to say that disagreed with his point of view. His main excuse seemed to be that he was too poor to afford new guitar strings if he wore his current ones out. Bolo was nowhere to be seen, but by the time he showed up he would find himself trying to play to nobody once again.

Nek minnit, I was playing soccer, apparently at a professional level since I saw some of it from a TV coverage perspective. I was wearing baggy jeans and experienced limited leg movement with moon gravity because my legs were trapped under the sheets IRL. Considering all that I was doing quite well. The field wasn't quite flat and had a ball-sized tunnel in it. A friend from high school on the opposing team kicked the ball through it and it took ages to pop out. I asked him where it was going to come out and he pointed to a different hole, but I wasn't fooled. I was naturally a defender based on my personality, but at one point I almost scored a goal. Or flubbed scoring an easy one, whatever. It's a dumb game anyway.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:17 am

I'm quite concerned about several elements of this.

buckton

Postby buckton » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:31 am

Rang in to say truck trailer had a flat tyre, was told to nurse it home, by the time I got back to the yard it was dragging along on bent axles. All tyres rims etc nowhere. Everyone gathered around to ask me what in fuck I was thinking.
ImageImageImage

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:46 pm

hahahahahaahahahahahaha oh wait, i thought it was real
"Look how happy he is"

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:41 am

Crazy dream awhile ago. I was someone else, somewhere else. I was a guy, had a small dark too hot rented room, and I was getting ready to go and meet up with a woman who was a mate, but I had a crush on her. I went to meet her at the place she worked, and it was a big city somewhere, with slums. I had to walk down narrow crowded streets for awhile to get to a bus. Met her at the bar or club she worked at, and was happy when she hugged me, even though it really hurt across my upper back where I was injured. I only caught glimpses of what I looked like- just enough for a general impression. My friend was small and dark haired. I don't remember what language was being spoken, but I'm thinking it might have been a big city in Central or South America.

And that was it- a strange slice of someone else's life- really realistic, and one of those ones that stayed with me all day.

Did that person get a slice of my life as they slept? That would have been really perplexing- dreaming of being a fat middle aged women crashing through the bush on an island, looking for weeds with 2 in love socially awkward music nerds and an Estonian ex ballet dancer...
Uncinia vector

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Good to see your dreams are back!

I had a geographically demented dream. Parts of Aussie were further south than NZ and much closer. Apparently we fuckin' finally got off our arses and built Lizzie's bridge. 10 hr drive from Invercargill to Vic & Tassie, great for holidays. In Aus the street was out of proportion and there was a backpack and a trumpet case parked there, and when one knocked the other over the event made headline news. I examined the return journey via Google street view and was soon teleported back to NZ. You could drive from Fiordland up the backbone of the island with the hope of avoiding the hicks on either coast, but Dunedin and Invercargill had relocated west to try and take advantage of the new traffic. Next overnight stop was Buller, a town still undergoing construction inside a dormant volcano crater somewhere near the top of the gorge and accessed via tunnels. Still a more realistic vision than the bridge which I didn't really lay eyes on.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Huh, yeah, they came back. I know I'm dreaming these days, but don't often remember much of them
Uncinia vector

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:31 pm

I dreamt I was at a fish 'n' chip cafe in rural NZ and bought the weirdest items they had, including two battered insects on sticks which I decided to eat first. I started with the head in one bite as that seemed less gross than nibbling on it. I can't recall ever dreaming a taste so vividly before. It was bizarre as you'd expect, but not bad. I was sitting outside, and an insect of the very same species flew over my head, and then another. They were big and chunky, surely traditional kiwi chow I thought. They looked like a long moth (or possibly a locust but I didn't notice the hind legs), and they had little white owl-like faces. Their wings were folded in as they passed me, as if they were divebombing to express their disappointment. I cheekily waved one of the sticks at them and woke up drooling. Fairly weird as I've never eaten insects deliberately before.

Return to “Miscellaneous”