All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Rabooyah

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby Rabooyah » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 pm

there there.........

Max

Postby Max » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:46 pm

What's the deal with Phil? is he inside?

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:50 pm

I dreamed I was pulling huge fat shards of glass out of my feet, they were ripped to ribbons, falling off in chunks, pls analyse.

And yeah, where's Phil, u ok hun etc.
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 pm

He's on Facebook so im guessing fine.

buckton

Postby buckton » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 am

yeah just having holiday from punkas.
ImageImageImage

Rabooyah

Postby Rabooyah » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 pm

had a dream that i rescued/adopted a black panther from the spca
then it started to get all aggressive on me and i had a dilemma about killing it, dumping it or something

what's up with dreams

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Nothing here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buckton

Postby buckton » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:25 am

Spitting all my teeth out, constantly. They just kept coming.

Had nice one that I'd planted a heap of berries and other stuff in an abandoned greenhouse somewhere by a river and gone to find them five years later and it'd been turned into a community garden. Then a security guard started questioning me cos he knew I wasn't part of the community....gues that wasn't so nice in the end.
ImageImageImage

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 am

I dreamt that the Philippines was in the process of invading NZ, but then a heavy metal gig on the Auckland harbour bridge was organised and everyone became tru frandz again.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 pm

I dreamt I found a tuatara while I was doing some gardening work.
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:35 pm

I had a really disturbing dream that I kept getting lost in caves, then I had a really nasty argument with an old mate of mine in a car and ended up getting out and walking only to realise I was somewhere on the west coast miles from anywhere. Then for some reason I went for a slash at a truck stop and when I came out my bags were in a dumpster being eaten by pigs. Not nice wee pink pigs either. Big bristly fuckers with tusks. I woke up feeling a bit depressed and out of sorts.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:46 pm

I had a doozy of a dream early this morning, and it has stuck with me all day. If anyone has any ideas as to symbolism and meaning, I would love to hear them!

I was a child soldier, maybe north Africa somewhere, although it wasn't clear where the place was. We were in and around a pretty big, sprawling city, lots of those mud brick and lime plastered walls , narrow alleyways, lots of people. The place was definitely wound up- there was fighting going on, but there was a carnival atmosphere of sorts as well- people were not sleeping much, there was lots of crazy stuff- parties and night markets etc, going on at night. There was a real feeling of excitement, and lawlessness, as though the old rules did not apply. Me and some other kids spent a lot of time just running around at night. I remember nothing about family, or any routine.

When we were being soldiers it was always during the day. We were rounded up by adults with guns- they'd see us and order us to come with them, and we'd follow with them collecting kids, until by the time we got to the city gate there would be a mob of kids. We were sometimes given guns or machetes, and marched outside the city; then there was a lot of sitting around, being bored and scared. Most of the kids didn't want to be there, but were too scared to not do what the adults told them.

Around the edges of the city was a pride of lions. They would come in and pick off people asleep in the open. I started hanging out with some kids who followed the lions around. We would sometimes find passed out drunk people and lead the lions to them. It was dangerous, because the lions were as likely to take us.
I'm not sure how, but I came to the notice of the head lioness of the pride. She was out to get me, and I spent nights staying ahead of her as she tried to hunt me down. Running down alleyways, up onto roofs, hiding in weird places.
Finally one night she got me, knocked me over with her paws, and stood over me. I waited for her to kill me, but all she did was lick the blood off my face from my bleeding nose (incredibly vivid memory of the feel of her tongue) and walk away.

Then I was with two other people- a kid the same age as me (maybe 11) and a tall blonde german backpacker woman. She took us up a ramp into a communal bath, where we sat with a whole lot of other people.
Uncinia vector

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:19 am

Had the most bizarre dream about some willy wonka like dude.. (60s version..) except was guiding us around an aquarium then a beluga whale taught me to fly... And told me to follow the willy wonka dude... Who took me and some hot ass guy down a thin dark freaky as slide (I hate pipe slides get super claustrophobic) anyway... It turned out to take us to some super fucked up place and willy wonka was over the loud speaker telling us we had to complete the course or else he would ruin our lives..... And be trapped or something... So hottie and I trekked through a bit.. And then found some screwed up short cut in the fences and manged to get out to the road.. Where we wre so happy to be out (was one of those messed up REALLY long dreams that feel like forever) then we kissed..because we'd bonded over this near death experience.... And then later he was basically all "oh I've got a gf bye" ... And then I lived my life in fear willy wonka was going to come and fuck up my life..... The end.

defo top 3 most messed up dreams of my life.... No idea what it all means... Maybe hindered a bit by some meds I'm taking.. But haven't had that before.. But I guess haven't taken them just before bed before either.... Or flatmates got stoned in the house... And I really am that much of a pussy that it made my mind all weird..... :S

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 am

Crazy brains
Uncinia vector

daggers

Postby daggers » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:26 am

Teeth falling out is totally related to a sense of helplessness/low confidence. I used to get them when I was feeling like a total piece of shit
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection
[img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/q3xbuiu4.mh3.png[/img]

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:22 am

I was told teeth have to do with friends- but I reckon they are more anxiety about related to lack of control in your life somewhere, eh.
Uncinia vector

buckton

Postby buckton » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 am

Both sound about right to how I was feeling at that time.
ImageImageImage

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:36 pm

I dreamt I was performing vocals onstage with Motorhead in a small venue and doing a shit job of it. Then there was an intermission and some mob boss drove up outside in a comically small car. Back in the venue, an online friend of mine who's currently seriously ill was there. He was puking up blood and chunks of flesh and just generally spraying pink gloop around. Gig ruined.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

I dreamed I had a detachable head and had it sitting in my lap doing repairs on it. I could see 'cos I had a cam jacked into my neck. It was like I was a cyborg or something.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:18 am

I dreamed that I stabbed an insufferable acquaintance in the the torso. As he was on the ground bleating in pain, I listened to the mingled tone of his screams which resembled a sensual and hypnotic soundtrack of a commercial for an eerily modern and seductive automobile.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 pm

General Mutante wrote:I dreamed I had a detachable head and had it sitting in my lap doing repairs on it.

Can I borrow it to put it in my lap for a while?

:tohlc:

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:42 pm

No fucking my disembodied head.

TimShadbolt

Postby TimShadbolt » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:04 pm

mouseball wrote:I dreamed that I stabbed an insufferable acquaintance in the the torso. As he was on the ground bleating in pain, I listened to the mingled tone of his screams which resembled a sensual and hypnotic soundtrack of a commercial for an eerily modern and seductive automobile.

^ Michael Jacob Emslie.

Did I get it right this time or did I quote the wrong irritating fuckwit again?

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:34 pm

At least I have the literary smarts to be able to generate my own flowery pretentious bullshit.

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 pm

TimShadbolt wrote:
mouseball wrote:I dreamed that I stabbed an insufferable acquaintance in the the torso. As he was on the ground bleating in pain, I listened to the mingled tone of his screams which resembled a sensual and hypnotic soundtrack of a commercial for an eerily modern and seductive automobile.

^ Michael Jacob Emslie.

No, it's the same fuckwit.

General Mutante wrote:At least I have the literary smarts to be able to generate my own flowery pretentious bullshit.

You think you're quite a big deal don't you Mr. Mutante?

for what it's worth I have seen you write and I don't rate you, maybe you could have a yarn about some current events and string together something half coherent pertaining to a benign social issue that no one gives a fuck about, that's about it. That being said I don't consider myself very literate so people in glass houses.

I drowned in my dream last night after snorting ketamine, I was wearing this annoying bag on my back that seemed to be filled with bricks.

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:47 pm

TimShadbolt wrote:

You did a very good job of reconstructing my face in that picture you defragmented, I'll give you that.

I looked even better in it than the original, something that I didn't think was possible.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Been published cuntstick?

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 am

Nah. sabbos and I are in discussion at the moment in regards to that though.

What about yourself?

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:18 am

Two poetry journals, a bit of desperately banal "local colour" journalism in small newspapers, some internet listicle bullshit which nonetheless got a fair amount of views and a couple of short stories - thankfully two of which are totally obscure and and one of which was published under a pseudonym because I think they're shit now. Also a spoken word residency at a pub with as much piss as I could drink. Some of it has even paid cash in very modest amounts.

Most don't even get beyond scrawling shit in notebooks and crying.

So suck my massive and unwieldy balls you amateur.

Hipster_Faggot

Postby Hipster_Faggot » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 am

I keep having prison dreams, stemming from the first one where the police smashed through my door and gave me a "you're painted fucked cunt" after finding my book collection and reading an essay in my room in which I advocate domestic insurrection. Last dream ended with someone nonchalantly handing me some magazines and tape, telling me I ought to stuff them into my shirt... as it clicked what was coming, someone came and stuck a knife in my gut.

Welp.

Return to “Miscellaneous”