punkas dream journal.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Philfy Vermin
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

punkas dream journal.

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 pm

ok so... im fuckin bored.

last night/this morning i dreamed i was at a friends house and her cat attacked me, it fucked me up good, really biting my hands hardcore and not letting go til i started squeezing the base of its jaw and hurting it...(which caused hysterics from my friend)
a wee bit later i decided it would be reasonable to kill it with a hammer, my friend, who is a vegan, loves what she calls her 'fur babies' so i did it while she was inside with her other animal lover friends, i figured i could chuck it on the street and say a car hit it.
i got it a good twack straight off, cos it wasnt expecting any trouble, and fully thought it was the king of the castle, but if youve ever killed a cat with a hammer before you will know that you will only stun it unless you have its head on a solid object, it will recover in a few minutes and race off, catlike, if you leave it.
so anyway, the bugger knows what im up to now, but hes all groggy, so hes trying to evade me as his senses gradually clear, and im chasing him around the lawn swinging the hammer at his head, catching him the odd glancing blow, enough to keep him groggy, but not enough to kill as yet, but im wearing him down, theres fur and blood everywhere, and hes making that low moaning noise people and animals make when they are seriously injured, he cant sustain that many strikes to the head, and i eventually get him, but the fucker is tough, im whapping his head against the ground, but the grass is springy paspalum/kikuya and im holding the hammer sideways to avoid leaving a hammer shaped dent in his now nearly hairless and bloody head, but as the cunt is nearly fucked, i can move him, and of course i think of the kerb outside, i sling him over the fence and as soon as i do, my friend comes outside and sees her fur baby writhing weakly on the grass median, she freaks out, and i pretend to be equally horrified and rush to its aid, 'fuckin wasted' i declare, 'musta been hit buy a car and crawled back here' i lie convincingly, the cat looks at me, but even if it had a mastery of human languages, would probably be too far gone to say or do anything.
much debate ensues about the fate of the fucked feline, with me advocating putting it out of its misery, i had been suffering pangs of regret from the first swing, but obviously you cant leave a half fucked cat, thats crueler than killing it completely, so i really wanted to finish the job, i wasnt feeling like a great guy at this point(hohoho), my friend is beside herself with grief and horror, and the cat is clearly in suffering and beyond recovery.

anyway, i think the sheer horror of the situation derailed the semi-lucid narrative i was experiencing, cos things went a bit pearshaped, and the next thing i can remember clearly is debating with a 3rd person(there were lots of people around) whether we should eat the now dead cat, which was in fact now a sheep(dreams!) since we had another sheep for the freezer which was to all intents and purposes the same thing...
at this point i become the most hypocritical sack of shit ever and explain that its not just a sheep its a companion to my vegan friend and she would never be able to reconcile with us eating it, a sheep she didnt know was ok, but not the one that was her pal.... whatever, fuck.

again shit goes blurry, and the next thing i can remember is a full scale gangfight, oldschool style, i wont go into detail, but it was epic, lots of bashings and killings and swinging from things, like a pirate movie, eventually the enemy leader is beheaded by Steve Ogilvie, also known as The Ost', who having killed the enemy leader, has ended the battle.
the leader of the Punkas gang is of course Matt and as his subordinate killed the enemy leader, he is now leader of the enemy gang too..

obviously this made fuck all sense, so my dreaming mind wanders some more, and skipping some other inexplicable rubbish, i am being confronted by a gang of knife fighting dudes, they fight each other for fun and fatality, and the leader who is an old man with a big gut, is telling me he wants me to fight his champ, i had a knife so i whip it out and stick it in his guts to the horror of his gang, they cant believe what im doing, so while they gape, i finish the old fuckwit off, making myself leader of their gang, this now becomes too stupid and frankly scary for me and i wake up.

i dont usually have violent dreams where i behave like a complete bastard, but this one was so impressive i wanted to tell the story before it faded away from my memory.

please tell me what this means. :explainittomelikeimfive:
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

Marrow
real poo particles

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby Marrow » Sat May 11, 2013 9:36 pm

That's intense. I haven't had dreams that vivid since I was on Doxy.
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Don't you hate it when you have an erotic dream about someone then next time you see them you feel all sheepish about it?
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Drax

Postby Drax » Sun May 12, 2013 11:38 pm

I had a dream last night and daggers was in it.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon May 13, 2013 9:28 am

Last night I dreamed of shoes. Electric blue high heels that I was wearing to someone's wedding. Really weird, not very me at all. But I don't think I was me, because I had an accent. I remember even in my dream thinking "You're not Canadian! Stop talking like that!" but I was unable to speak like myself. Oh, and I had long blondey brown straight hair, which kept getting in my face in an annoying way that my curly hair does not.
Uncinia vector

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Mon May 13, 2013 9:32 am

General Mutante wrote:Don't you hate it when you have an erotic dream about someone then next time you see them you feel all sheepish about it?

Oh this, definitely! Had one about my most platonic friend, ew, so awkward :S
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 pm

Philfy Vermin wrote:please tell me what this means. :explainittomelikeimfive:

The cat is your adversary in an online argument
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon May 13, 2013 3:28 pm

^lol

from last night i remember dreaming i had a handful of severed fingers, about three hands worth of fingers, i chucked them away thinking that somebody is probably gunna make a big deal about but i couldnt see why, theyre only fingers.

i also dreamed i had a giant dog, as big as a car, super friendly, killed a dragon by ripping its head off with his hands, i dunno why he had hands.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon May 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Philfy Vermin wrote:eventually the enemy leader is beheaded by Steve Ogilvie

amazing

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 pm

that fact is the main reason i posted it here

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Mon May 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue May 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri May 24, 2013 11:39 am

This morning I dreamt I was having dinner at a restaurant when some guys with stolen tow trucks came along and started towing a whole bunch of cars from the car park, including mine. This rustled my jimmies so I ran after them. Somehow they'd managed to quickly load everything onto a freight train and it had started moving. I ran to the front of the train, jumped onto a chain link fence and pulled it backwards across the track. The train driver stopped and I was a hero. I shimmied along most of the length of the train, looking in all the wagons to find my baby. The things I do for a 20 year old Honda Civic...

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Fri May 24, 2013 12:02 pm

i had some super hardcore dreams last night/this morning, but ive already started to forget them.

oh yeh, i was in some flash old people area(i live in TGA) and some old as dude, like late 70's (i remember he wore a gold watch, like that nazi dude hanging with the crips in that photo)was mugging other old people, so i grabbed him to stop him, maybe i wanted to be a hero, while his victims went to call the cops(old people dont have cellphones) he kept trying to escape and was hurting himself, acting crazy, and you know hes an old cunt, so i let him go, i dont really give a shit, looked like a mental health case to me, didnt wanna get myself in trouble.
anyway i continue along to cafe/pub type place, and hes in there causing a scene, looking all beat up, maybe even a broken arm id dunno, some people are mad at me, but many more explain for me what had happened, luckily, cos i can be really inarticulate when im angry, or under attack.
there was some fat politician lady sitting there scoffing a meal and drinking coffee and being all high and mighty, and people asked her why mental health services and elder care were being cut, and she started blaming the usual suspects, maori, single mothers, the mentally ill, and somehow was saying it was ruining things for young well do do couples who had just been married(this probably exposes my own jealousy and shit i dunno) i lost my temper, started yelling at the self satisfied cow, she was like paula bennet, or that other notorious winz lady from like 10 years ago, and a bit of a fracas erupted, i turned to leave, and saw a rich, young just married bloke with his lovely new wife, and for some reason he was my cousin, altho no such person exists, anyway i shove him over saying 'i disown you'(lol?) and he smacks his head badly on the ground, i walk off and some kid in his teens, a south asian, maybe thailand/malay whatever, comes running up to attack me, i slug him in the guts and he curls up with a yelp.

long story short, im arrested, im accused of being white power cos the dude was asian, my family hates me, im looking at jail, and im locked up with people just like in that photo previously mentioned again.

dumb.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Fri May 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm quite jeal of people who can recall their dreams in such detail, I dream lots but usually all I remember is dumbarse random shit. And my dreams are so fucking mundane, only the slightest touch of the surreal, it sux. Even the occasional sleep paralysis is lame, my brain isn't down with demons and ghosties, if I'm real (un)lucky I'll get murderers and rapists in my room, but mostly it's just me, in my bed, having a sleep paralysis. So boring! Although, this one time, this long-limbed clay thing was on my legs. And this other time there was a hissing Satan pug (I fucking hate pugs now, they creep me out), and now that I think of it, there's always bitey cats. False awakenings fuck me off, too. Yeap, sleepy drugs I reckon.

Recurring dreams include the Japs coming over my hills in helicopters, and my town either fighting or falling, and the obligatory zombpocalypse dreams. Oh, and hotels, aways scummy falling down ones (Hotel St. George haunts my dreams, and it's always *fucked*), interior shots way outnumber on location settings.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Fri May 24, 2013 2:42 pm

fuck its been ages but has anyone had 'lucid dreams'? where you realise you're dreaming while still being in the dream, you try fuck your teacher or something but you always wake up before you get it in

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri May 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Quite often when something random happens in a dream my logic brain will kick in with "Fuck off, that's just ridiculous", and I will know that I am dreaming, even while it's happening. Is that lucid dreaming?
Uncinia vector

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Fri May 24, 2013 2:49 pm

yes

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Fri May 24, 2013 2:52 pm

pretty much all my dreams become lucid at some point, but that usually wakes me up, probably the only reason i remember.
when my dreams get too scary i pretty much be all like 'fuck off this is a dream m8' and if its still freaking me out i wake up and check facebook.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm

I've had moments in dreams where I'm aware that more realistic versions of objects/situations I'm seeing exist somewhere else, but never gone full lucid.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri May 24, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't know if I've controlled anything happening in the dream- it's more like I'm watching it happening
Uncinia vector

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Fri May 24, 2013 4:25 pm

oh yeh, i dont really get to control shit, i can just wake up if i want, sometimes i can kinda reset if i dont like where things are going, but it ruins the narrative, my dreams are often like being in awesome movies, and i dont really control the outcomes, just my actions.

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Tue May 28, 2013 11:18 am

Had a dream about meeting Liz Shaw in Osaka last night. Fucking weird.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am

Fell asleep. Had a dream that I went down to the buildings basement to do a load of laundry. It was dark because of the rain and I didn't bother to turn on the basement light thinking I can see well enough without it.

There was a little girl in a dress standing in the corner facing the corner, back towards me. She looked to be about 6 years old.

I put my laundry basket down and asked her if she was okay. Her dress looked wet. She didn't move but said "I'm supposed to stay in the corner".

I crouched beside her without touching her and asked if she was okay again and she immediately got right in my face screaming at the top of her lungs "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!"

I woke up.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed May 29, 2013 3:50 am

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am

I woke up fucking early today, 5.30am or some shit, then I drifted back to sleep, and did some dreams. I almost remembered them, but now, not at all. The other day I was at the beach with some n00bz from X Factor, good times.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 am

yeah, also woke around 5am (what is with that?) and had dreams- There was a field trip, lots of people, but it's gone now :/
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 pm

I dreamed that I was in an out of control bus. I smashed into a house and I emerged into a lounge where a mean looking bloke in a string vest was sitting in a Lazeeboy drinking a beer and was none too happy about the situation. At that point Jeremy Clarkson emerged sipping a cocktail and embarked upon a monologue about this particular model of bus having rubbish brakes. This resulted in string vest bloke standing up, saying "So you think you're floating in mint sauce son", producing an antique service revolver and shooting him. Then it all faded to a court room where for some reason a wounded Clarkson was sentenced to riding a bicycle. He screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as he was dragged from the dock by bailiffs.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:02 pm

hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

amazing

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:08 pm

since i stopped the fluoxe/prozac my dreams have calmed down, fuckin lame.

Return to “Miscellaneous”