punkas dream journal.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Max

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby Max » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:07 pm

I dreamed I smoked a joint with an attractive blonde girl. A few odd things about it, for some reason we were both sleeping on the top bunk of a 2 bunk room in a large house (not a camp cabin or backpacker hostel). We got out of bed and smoked it through a pipe, talking about what a great way it was to start the day. Another odd thing is that I have no idea who she was, or if she even has a real life counterpart. Another odd thing is there was no real sexual component to it; maybe that's just because I'd rather Beyonce than Taylor. Oddest of all, I haven't smoked weed in at least 20 years and never did smoke it with any regularity.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Dreamed the other night that I was part of a group of people having a conversation in sign language. In it I was a fluent signer. When I first woke up I felt like I could remember and understand everything. I am hoping this means my brain knows more sign language than I think it does after 6 weeks of classes.
Uncinia vector

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:22 pm

I woke up from A nightmare at 1.30 this morning. I was in a house at night- it was kind of 70's modern- big windows with no curtains, different outbuidings joined by covered terraces and walkways. I was trying to hide two small children from their father who was a werewolf. He was after one of the in particular. It was yucky.
Uncinia vector

Max

Postby Max » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:00 pm

I'm probably about 18 in this dream. I get introduced to a girl after church. She playfully tweaks my nose. It's awkward so I make some joke not to get my bogies on her fingers. She picks my nose in both nostrils. I fall in love.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:28 pm

Last night I drempt of ginkoes. A grouping of them in a public planting.
I only remembered halfway through having a conversation about street trees in suburban developments at work today. It was very off putting.
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:55 pm

I had a dream I was lactating the other night. Didn’t even feel weird about it until I woke up.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:07 pm

My dreams have been more abstract than describable lately, but I recently had one about looking around a shop with my girlfriend and trying to remind her of a mr sterile assembly gig we saw a year ago. The dream details were almost all made-up nonsense (support bands, venue, having dinner beforehand), but we did in reality see mr sterile Assembly almost a year to the day before the dream. It was only a couple of days off. We hadn't started dating at that point either so maybe I should blame Tarantino's alternative history bollocks. A later part of the dream had us visiting a bar with Twin Peaks vibes, learning how to rest boots on the couches without breaking the rules, and a guy who reminded me of ex-workmates trying to make her stand up and say hello to everyone in what was supposedly her favourite bar.

In another dream we were out having lunch with my family and I was thinking I'd just have an appetiser and then go eat somewhere else. Then I was in a room with a waterbed, and I peeled back the sheets to find they were just floating on the water. I ejaculated into the water and then somehow the bed was shrunk down into a suitcase with wheels and I was dragging that out with me, somehow without spilling any of the water out.

Today my subconscious invented a DIY Wellington punk venue. It seemed to be Rogernomix playing, but I was more interested in just using the venue toilet a couple of times. Priorities...

General Mutante wrote:I had a dream I was lactating the other night. Didn’t even feel weird about it until I woke up.

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

I dreamt I'd lost my suitcase in some kind of airport/train transfer scenario. Somehow I'd arrived a day earlier but I was back there expecting it to arrive today. Everyone including a former work colleague who was working there thought I was there to depart again. Then I dreamt a church had burnt down (due to a gardener's tool exploding though), along with several other minor notable buildings around town catching fire, while one was deliberately demolished. Luckily hardly anyone was there to watch, and nobody was injured when a slab of concrete from the roof moved further than expected and came crashing down on the footpath opposite.

Then I visited a farm which was taking human sperm donations for some reason. Their method of collection involved sending us all into the same room, where we had to jizz into our own hands while some farm chicks encouraged us by stripping and rubbing themselves up against us. I had my jersey tied around my waist and it was difficult to avoid getting it splattered by other dudes. Once the jizz in our hands dried out enough, they were able to label each glob somehow. I wanted to keep one of my globs and take it home for some reason. It was raining, so I had to protect it as I was going to my car. When I sat in my car, I instinctively put the key in and started it from muscle memory, and then realised I'd lost the glob of jizz from my hand. I looked around the steering wheel and whatnot, but I couldn't figure out where it'd gone. I had trouble controlling my car. I accidentally reversed into a car park diagonally behind my car. Then there wasn't enough room to drive out of the car park because a car that just arrived was waiting there, and I accidentally reversed into the park it was waiting to turn into. After that I managed to drive out, with it being a miracle I didn't hit anything. The farm's driveway turned into a house/apartment building's staircase I was driving down and somehow I negotiated that to get out on the street.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Return to “Miscellaneous”