dustbinflowers

Re: punkas dream journal.

Postby dustbinflowers » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Ha! That's a great dream!
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:22 pm

People eat crickets and shit. Can’t see how it’s that different from eating prawns really.

I’ve had lots of dreams where I suddenly lose control of a bodily function in public lately. Had one the other night where I was down the pub and went to fart but it wasn’t just a bit of a wet one, it was a full on liquid load. Hot and loose enough to seep through denim.

So I’m just stood there having shat myself bleakly aware that there is no escape and I’ve pretty much hit rock bottom as a human. People were staring at me as the poo dribbled down my legs. Then I woke up.

I reckon it’s anxiety but I’m alarmed at how my subconscious seems to be some sort of scat fiend and it makes me feel bad as a person.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:33 pm

I think a lot of us who are even slightly perturbed at the challenge of finding a suitable public bog in this reality tend to dream of holding it in while navigating absurd restroom labyrinths with half-formed ceramic deformities and walls that'd barely conceal your belly button. By letting the liquid load flow freely, you've outsmarted that plane of existence and won a victory for us all.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:34 pm

I dreamt I assassinated either my Dad or John Key, or maybe both. So perhaps I was actually young Max having a breakdown. Coming back from a clothes store or something, bullet to the head in a car at close range, but there was hardly any blood.

Later I had a scuba diving dream. Diving to some sort of underwater tent with a wooden box where you collected an exclusive lapel pin just to feel elitist and show you'd been there. I either felt claustrophobic or my cylinder was running out, so I left early without my pin. Instead of a boat, I surfaced to a land rover or land cruiser parked in shallow water. I was inside it and intending to dive again when it started self-driving onto a motorway. Had to take control and drive it standing up because it had ape hanger handlebars instead of a steering wheel. Found somewhere to turn around to drive back so the other divers wouldn't be lost at sea. Drove past some people talking about Santa and realised I was now wearing a Santa costume.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 pm

I love your dreams.

I haven't remembered one in ages.
Uncinia vector

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:35 am

They're fuckin' buzzy alright. They get even more vivid when the allergies are acting up. Of course, posting in forums has me well-trained to go over the funny ones in my head and remember them whenever I wake up. Next time I'll try and remember a lame one in the interest of full disclosure. :baton:

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:47 pm

When I used to get bad migraine headaches, I'd have dreams which were pretty much like watching the David Lynch movie 'Inland Empire'
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:09 pm

I had one that I remembered last night! My sister had cut her hair into a bob ish, dyed it blue and shaved patterns in the sides. Highly unlikely..
Uncinia vector

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:27 pm

I had a Punkas dream about getting away from the cops. Somehow got out of a cul-de-sac they were heading for. Then Phil ripped a car battery out of a cop car, cables and all, and chucked it in a van and got away just in time. Then I was driving the van but the pedals were weird and I was fucking up changing gears to gnarly metallic crunching sounds.

Dead Kid wrote:Next time I'll try and remember a lame one in the interest of full disclosure.

Not long after posting this I had 2 really lame ones and remembered them accordingly. One was about riding a motorbike to a petrol station to fill up. Bit weird as I've never steered a motorbike except in video games where you get to skip such tedium. I was shown that you could fill up more effectively if the bike was shrunk down to a tiny size and you placed it in a metal bucket. That was about the whole of it.

The other lame one was about grocery shopping (I must be on some sort of monthly cycle as I had another one of those today). For some reason I had to swap trolleys and leave a packet of chips behind. I did at least take my eftpos card which had increased to 600% size, seemingly to remind me that in real life my old card had expired and was lying around waiting to be chopped up. Then I was just searching aisles for the deodorant I buy and trying not to run kids over with the trolley while the supermarket morphed into a department store. Meanwhile, today's dream was about popping out from a gig or something to buy a few snacks. I filled a small bag with seeds or small nuts or something and then had to wait what felt like over half an hour to be served. I was then told that the seeds were bird food not fit for consumption despite being kept among the nuts, so took them back and found an appropriate waste drawer to dump them in...

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Dead Kid wrote:Then Phil ripped a car battery out of a cop car, cables and all, and chucked it in a van and got away just in time.

rad
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu May 03, 2018 12:15 am

I slacked off a bit. Here's the most memorable recent ones...

- YetAnotherBloodyGroceryShoppingDream morphed into a cross country race over rocky terrain with numbers on singlets and everything. A late burst got me 3rd place I think. Out in the middle of nowhere things turned into a horror movie. In the distance there was a massive foggy column glowing blue with faces in it. Drawing evil from the spirit world in the sky to infect children, obviously. In a cottage 2 kids were sitting at a table while their father acted frustrated at them and went into the kitchen. There was a sense of dread as if the time of adults was over and some Children of the Corn-level shit was about to go down.

- Party of a small group of family/friends at a holiday house by a lake. My sister arrived by speedboat and had apparently ditched her husband for another man. I was stirring a small amount of some curry thing in a large pot, but it looked crap so I left it cooking unattended. My sister left again via the boat. Then an uncle and 2 unidentified family friends were flying home on Jetstar. As their plane took off, it jerked left and its ascent got steeper and steeper until it just somersaulted backwards out of the sky and nose-first into the tarmac. 3/4 of the plane was crushed into a twisted wreck, with the rear sticking out relatively unscathed and the people in that section alive but shaken up with seats loose etc. I knew my uncle was a goner because he wouldn't sit back there with the plebs.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri May 04, 2018 6:22 pm

last night i dreamed i was accosted by a group of thugs for wearing a red bandana
"Look how happy he is"

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Sat May 05, 2018 8:08 am

ugggh
http://aotearoa666.com/

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:08 am

Doozy of a dream this morning, and have no idea where any of it came from.
First I was in a big flash house- very luxurious, old money but contempory decor stuff. I think I had been hired for the night with others, maybe to cater an event at the house. All of us had been asked to wear good quality black clothing, the usual hospitality thing.
Anyway, somehow shot got really weird while serving at this big cocktail party thing, with all these people dressed in amazing costumes and masks. Somehow it became clear that something was going to happen to those of us who were serving. We were grabbed and bound and parades though the house, down this stairway and outside in a procession.
Outside it was cold and snowy and dark, bonfires and torches and these costumes freaky people in furs and masks. It became clear that is captives were to be ritually married off and either sacrificed or become sex slaves. I was tied up and stood next to a guy who kept stabbing me with a tiny jewelled knife, saying stuff to me about what he was going to do to me before he killed me.
Theeeennn there was a battle, a mob of people came through, fighting and flames, and I was picked up and carried away and ended up with a guy who looked like Brian Blessed who kept leaning over to lick my ear, but at least didn't physically hurt me.
Then it jumped and it was day time, and I was in a town, trying to get a train ticket for an injured guy who was hiding in a shed (and who looked like my boss). I was still obviously a foreigner and didn't quite have enough money, but the woman at the ticket office have me a ticket anyway.

So what the fuck does that all mean!?
Uncinia vector

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 pm

i dreamed i was accosted by an old lady while trying to take a shit in this weird outside toilet thing, she was really confusing and kept misinterpreting anything i said and getting angry, i was starting to get pissed off too when some other people showed up and called the police on her, this made her really angry and she rushed at me, i was fucked off now too and i grabbed her by her hair and threw her down some steps, she went tumble, bounce, splat.
and i was like: *small voice* 'can we say she fell?'
"Look how happy he is"

Max

Postby Max » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Dreams are basically your brain relaxing and not giving a fuck about things like reality. Best just to enjoy them and not worry too much about them, or use them for inspiration for your song/poem/novel/movie/whatever.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:44 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:So what the fuck does that all mean!?

It means Kubrick is directing your dreams. Eyes Wide Shut :baton:

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:24 pm

Hmmm, if it was mixed with the costumes of Interview with a Amadaeus and Vikings, and maybe the filming of Wym Wenders. Maybe.
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:47 pm

I had a dream my band was playing at some festival in Auckland, and I was trying to call this chick up there who I think is all that. Then it got attacked by Blake’s 7 style storm troopers and we ended up in an underground resistance cell, but I was really pissed off and anxious because I couldn’t find my bass and couldn’t use my phone.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:52 pm

It's a good excuse to have not caught up with someone though.
Uncinia vector

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:07 pm

I dreamt I was watching an Aussie Supercars race set mostly in the countryside, but with part of the track going through high-rise rooftops (Road Redemption influence). Jamie Whincup is leading by most of a lap and comes careening sideways into the rooftop pits in a hot rod, somehow giving it a blast to spin back neatly and stop for his pit crew to service it. He departs riding a motorbike instead and fails to make the jump to the next rooftop, tumbling away just like in RR. But he's allowed to finish the race in a small helicopter and wins easily. For the post-race TV interviews a couple of drivers sit at a table eating plates of leafy greens. Then I go into a building with a facade seemingly inspired by a boiler, climb several stairs, and stumble onto an indoor soccer game that Argentina had just played (FIFA World Cup influence). Two of the Supercars drivers turn up to collect random shit. I go back outside and it's night time, with teenagers standing on the road at a T-junction as if they're hawking drugs (The Wire influence). I turn the corner and keep walking. One property has a few books out front for anyone to read, but one's been ripped up.

The next bit I don't remember that well, but I'm sitting among school desks on an indoor sports court and trying to remind a female friend of a hodgepodge poem I'd supposedly gifted her. I think I'd posted it on my website once so I try to look it up on the Wayback Machine. That's about when the dream went full Big Lez Show. I'm Lez and I'm with one other skits cunt and possibly a Quinton-type dweeb we're protecting. We're using a wrecked car with no roof as shelter, still on the indoor court. A zombified-on-drugs Norton-looking fucko comes up to it, and I dunno why he's such a threat, but maybe he's about to go choomah on our arse. I've got an arsenal of weapons from Donny laid out next to me, so I pick up a bolt-action rifle and try to use that on him, but can't get it to work. Next I pick up a thing which has a yellow spice powder on it and try to blow that in the fucko's direction. It mostly just makes a mess, but he retreats out the door into the lobby. Finally I grab some sort of six shooter/Glock hybrid pistol, lie in wait on the back seat, and when he comes back I aim it and fuckin' BANG. I flinch and when I open my eyes again the dickhead's still standing there drooling. I'm thinking oh shit, did I miss, and I check to confirm I've actually fired a round. I look more closely and see a small bleeding hole in his forehead, but I'm worried maybe from that low angle I just grazed his frontal lobe which didn't seem to be operational anyway. But then I reach out and give him a push and he's left in a crumpled heap on the court, while I try to remember how that poem went.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:44 pm

Was just re-reading some of my dreams I'd typed up from circa 2007-2011. These are quite buzzy:

In one dream I went to the moon, or at least a moon. This moon had rivers on it, and they had colourful bits in them that looked like marshmallow pieces from a breakfast cereal. I was pinpointing locations of flags of other countries who had been there before. The next part of my mission was to test the rivers for life. To do this I had to get out of my spacesuit and lie down in the cold river, so the moon DNA would have a chance to combine with my own, and I could be tested for it when I got back to Earth. I'm sure there was something in there.

In another, I dreamt about a cafe shaped like a huge tree or a sky tower. The only way you could get up to it was to stand next to the trunk of the thing and dangerously throw a bowling ball up in such a way as to activate a tray thing which slid down so you could grab onto it and get pulled up. The theme of the food at the cafe was dough, and to fuel this, they had a giant pipeline which pumped liquid dough up for them to use. For whatever reason, when they were done using the dough, they were left with a lot of liquid dough waste which was then pumped out through a second pipe. An unforeseen problem occurred when the cafe's power was cut, but the supply pump's wasn't. The dough continued to pump into the cafe, but they were no longer processing the dough and pumping it out again, so it overflowed. In an epic disaster, the entire town started to be flooded by liquid dough. My civil engineer father managed to get a floodway organised to protect a particular area, in case the dough started flooding it, and he was commended by the media. Luckily, the dough seemed to have finally stopped.

There was also a WarGames-style nuke dream where I had an interactive screen of the globe and I was carelessly throwing model nukes at it to cause real ones to be launched. They bounced around quite randomly before detonating. I threw a couple at Aussie. One bounced off a Gold Coast building and away to the north, but still reduced a lot of city blocks there to burning rubble.
Last edited by Dead Kid on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:44 pm

You have the best dreams.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Today's dream: some performer is on stage at a small bar when news filters in about a close friend of Bono committing suicide, which is relevant as supposedly U2 is playing a concert here the next night. Then there's one car following another, one of which is a white Mustang, a scenario lifted out of Family Plot which I watched last night. For some reason I go to U2 despite hating them and a bunch of people I know are there. Possibly the tickets were free and we like the support band which I can't recall. The performer from last night has apparently also committed suicide, perhaps as a preference over using a free U2 ticket like the rest of us. Bono's heard about this and speaks a tribute. I imagine him giving a shout out to my noise music but he doesn't. I have a seat in the most expensive section way up the side or back of the arena, where the seats are sometimes hanging on ropes so you can swing on them. It's as if they're all about the status of being above everyone else. A friend goes up to the front barrier, reaches out with a paintbrush and paints a penis on the floor of the stage using white glue. A weedy young usher turns up and taps her on the shoulder, gesturing for her to go off to the side. She slips away and returns to sitting on the floor looking disinterested in the general admission area with some other people I know. The guitarist only just manages to avoid stepping on the penis, while people come along and quickly clean it up, seemingly having to mop away a large amount of glue that's pooling at the front of the stage as well. My hanging seat malfunctions and carries me down over the stairs, out the door and about 400 metres down the street like a chairlift. At the end I catch up to a guy whose seat has done the same thing. We figure the ropes have gotten tangled and to fix them there are strings we need to cut and then re-tie. We head back up the street without the seats anyway. I walk, but he's a U2 fan so he runs. I encounter at least one person I know but keep going. I climb all the way back up the stairs. The ropes are gone and there's now some kind of long thin box taking up my seat and the one next to it. There are quite a lot of empty seats so I sit in the one on the opposite side of the aisle. Another row just has a few Sopranos DVDs left in the seats. I work out that the box in my seat is some kind of advertising spambot and I use an app to report it. I reach over and keep nudging it until there's room for me to sit in my allocated seat. I look back across and see that Jane Kaczmarek is in the seat behind the one I was just sitting in. Her face reminds me of my mother, but she has short hair which reminds me of my girlfriend's (particularly funny as she's older than me). Jane says she's having a bad hair day and it's getting worse as the concert goes on. I try to reassure her that her hair is beautiful. :lol:

In another recent dream, I was navigating a somewhat perilous maze-like 2D terrain resembling something from the Worms video games, using tools from the games like blowtorches and jet packs. The prize for reaching the end is that I'm in the back seat of a car while my mother is in the front passenger seat, and I'm using a pair of barbecue forks to pull chunks of meat from her back and eat them. They're already seasoned and cooked, and she's quite content to go out this way. Freud would cream his jeans if he got to study me.

Return to “Miscellaneous”