Punkas Dating Thread.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Lamb

Re: Punkas Dating Thread.

Postby Lamb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 am

I'd prefer a dance off... Same principle???

Actually this guy was shocked I brought him a beer... He'd brought me like 5... so I figured it was my turn.. Is this not the done thing?
Help me punkas I need dating tips.. Since I end up with assholes or fucken weirdos..... Is decided to give hot guys a chance... And so far I'm liking it!

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 am

Nothing here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:15 am

Even when you're saying things which could be normal, they sound creepy. How do you manage that?
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:40 am

I've hardly ever gone on 'dates'. It's too American for me and I find the concept vaguely sick making. Instead I do ill advised things like hooking up with my friends which sooner or later ends in tears and alienation. When that was no longer painful enough I graduated to fucking random people in bathrooms and then getting engaged to them which surprisingly enough went even more horribly wrong. Now I occasionally become infatuated with someone briefly until all the accumulated fear and loathing forces me to flee unfulfilled unless I otherwise repulse them first. All that is left is bitter regret and seething ragewanks that hurt because even my hand thinks I'm a cunt.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:55 am

We had dates Mutante. Well, a cask of wine on the couch. I do fondly remember that awesome french restuarant you took me to.
Uncinia vector

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 am

Nothing here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:49 am

Kev Japan wrote:
Missed connections

Haha, crack upz, whenever I feel like a sad arse dating loser, I look at NZ craigslist, and feel a whole lot better about the whole thing. There's some fucking mentals out there, makes me feel a right catch.

General Mutante wrote:I've hardly ever gone on 'dates'. It's too American for me and I find the concept vaguely sick making. Instead I do ill advised things like hooking up with my friends which sooner or later ends in tears and alienation. When that was no longer painful enough I graduated to fucking random people in bathrooms and then getting engaged to them which surprisingly enough went even more horribly wrong. Now I occasionally become infatuated with someone briefly until all the accumulated fear and loathing forces me to flee unfulfilled unless I otherwise repulse them first. All that is left is bitter regret and seething ragewanks that hurt because even my hand thinks I'm a cunt.

And this! Literally *exactly* my 'dating' experience. Like, not even fucking on the first date, romantic pre-dates toilet bangs. Jesus, I'm pretty fancy. Fuck dating, Miss Havisham forevs!
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:05 am

Nothing here.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:07 am

I'm not looking for gay marriage, bro. Chivalry's fine if it's completely subverted. Otherwise, laaaaaayme.

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:12 am

Nothing here.
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 am

How about I take you out kittenspayer? I'll put you in a frock and make you call me daddy.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:02 am

Nothing here.
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:15 am

kitten_slayer wrote:If it's not too late for you already, don't give him the D too early. He could be one of those type of guy. Don't let your desperation cloud your judgement. Are you asking him important questions and testing how he reacts to other people?

Haha I do not give the D too early.... End of that convo.. Nor am I desperate.... Awkward.

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am

Nothing here.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 am

Czech girls drink loads of beer, in fact czechs drink on average 131 L per year, 30 L more than the nearest country, germany.

Czech girls are total babes

Continue with beer consumption
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

Nothing here.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am

Ha, not likely bro.

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:08 am

Id rather stay fat and enjoy beer and bacon mate... Soz males of the world for letting y'all down w my fat ass..... #cantstopwontstop

Max

Postby Max » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:25 am

Lamb wrote:Id rather stay fat and enjoy beer and bacon mate... Soz males of the world for letting y'all down w my fat ass..... #cantstopwontstop

we got to have a burping contest some time

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:30 am

Nothing here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:43 am

Lamb wrote:Id rather stay fat and enjoy beer and bacon mate... Soz males of the world for letting y'all down w my fat ass..... #cantstopwontstop

Agreed. And sigworthy 8)
T
Uncinia vector

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:59 am

Nothing here.
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:17 pm

I have been banging this super hot silver fox dude from new plymouth who was down with a huge oil rig boat thing getting fixed in nelscum. He told me some shocking stuff about oil spills and what not. He had an amazing penis. He bought me 10 drinks for my staff appreciation board at work ($95) and a pack of fags, which made me feel awesome and a whore at the same time. On the last night he was here (sunday) i got exceptionally drunk and one of his 'mates' convinced me to go home with him instead. whoops.
Now back on the prowl. Thanks for the memories silver fox.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm

So, uh, what was that like? I sometimes think old dudes would be the way to go, but then I get the squeam on, wrinkles and stuff, grey pubes, puuuuuke. All hypothetical of course, since I never leave my room, and weirdly, there ain't that many 'dating' opportunities in here. Except the imaginary type, you know :wink:

Dudes are queer, they don't look at our disgusting fatness the same way we do. Fucking weirdos, going in for the side bits and stuff. But yeah, don't even care about fatness, but wana be fitter so I can do mud runs and traverse mountain ranges without fucking dying. Nature is my boyfriend <3 <3 <3

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Nothing here.

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:So, uh, what was that like? I sometimes think old dudes would be the way to go, but then I get the squeam on, wrinkles and stuff, grey pubes, puuuuuke. All hypothetical of course, since I never leave my room, and weirdly, there ain't that many 'dating' opportunities in here. Except the imaginary type, you know :wink:

nah i think he was around 45, not geriatric. it was hot. A++++ would trade again, if i hadn't fucked it right up and gone home with weird pony tail guy.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote: But yeah, don't even care about fatness, but wana be fitter so I can do mud runs and traverse mountain ranges without fucking dying. Nature is my boyfriend <3 <3 <3

You have a mud run AND a mountain range in your room?! Awesome :D

Also, I have a silver fox, and he's only a year older than me. They do rule.
Uncinia vector

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Dude, NEVER go home with weird pony tail guy.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 pm

yeh it was a bad choice. i'm still learning slut lessons after all these years!

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:26 pm

ewwww, bad ponytail- never good, always creepy. Did he have a black silk kimono too?
Uncinia vector

Return to “Miscellaneous”