Punkas Dating Thread.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Little Miss Twoshoes

Re: Punkas Dating Thread.

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:27 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote: But yeah, don't even care about fatness, but wana be fitter so I can do mud runs and traverse mountain ranges without fucking dying. Nature is my boyfriend <3 <3 <3

You have a mud run AND a mountain range in your room?! Awesome :D

Also, I have a silver fox, and he's only a year older than me. They do rule.

Haha, pretty much, just outside my window anyways. :wink:

And yeah, it's weird, I met some dude the other week who looked reeeeal old, turned out to be a year younger than me, wtf?!! Kinda wana go ridiculously old, like 50s, play out them daddy issues, get treated slightly better than stupid 30 something year old dudes, because they'd be grateful to get a hot thing like me (fuck up, it's my fantasy :P). Early 30s is the sweet spot for guys' hawtness, but also the sweet spot for their fucking absolute dickitry :(

And haha, bad ponytail :lol:
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:29 pm

no but.... um i can't believe im about to admit this to fucking punkas.... in the morning he put on............................................................... Tool shorts. Like as in the band. I vomited in my mouth a little. Shorts even. All covered in that fucking eye artwork and logo and shit. green and purple and black. Yeesh.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:31 pm

SUCH EWWWWWWW!!!

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Nothing here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Window Licker wrote:no but.... um i can't believe im about to admit this to fucking punkas.... in the morning he put on............................................................... Tool shorts. Like as in the band. I vomited in my mouth a little. Shorts even. All covered in that fucking eye artwork and logo and shit. green and purple and black. Yeesh.

Haha! At least they wern't Slipknot shorts... or maybe he has some of those too... The 90's ponytail and his Tool shorts definitly put him in "that' catagory- did he have a goatee as well?

My bloke has some very cheesy bogan boxers which predate me- Jack Daniels, ones with bones all over them, and skull ones
Uncinia vector

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Spiderman undies are kinda cute. Haha, fuck it, exceptionally adorablez. I mean shorts, not actual *undies*, they're just yuk full stop.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:53 pm

dustbinflowers wrote:We had dates Mutante. Well, a cask of wine on the couch. I do fondly remember that awesome french restuarant you took me to.

If I recall correctly it was beer. Something horrid like Stella. What's more it was all almost derailed at the last minute by that mental bitch from down the road bursting in and ranting at length about how hard done by her arsehole bonehead boyfriend was and how everybody was out to get them and various other unwanted details of her utterly fucking pointless life. I did a decent job getting rid of her, pity she returned not long afterwards and tried to kill my hall fungus in his sleep.

Also, that wasn't a "date". I don't do "dates". My cruel historical overlords may have been a bunch of nasty inbred gin swilling bastards who brutally oppressed my Baldrick-like ancestors and invaded the lands of my other ancestors taking their swords off them and making them wear trousers. They may have been an ancient and vicious cabal of born to rule scum who then proceeded to invade everyone else's ancestors and heap further indignities upon them whilst taking all their shit. It goes without saying that they were heartless vampiric monsters and shameless imperialists responsible for the deprivation of millions and richly deserving of a violent revolution which sadly never happened.

That said, they didn't colour half the map pink so I could go on "dates". That is a term belonging to the benighted and decaying republic that gave us nuclear weapons and a talking fucking mouse and it can stay there. It is a term that makes me as nauseous as the reruns of the Brady Bunch I often force myself to watch out of depravity and masochism.

No, I don't go on "dates". I "take a lady out about the town". So there.

kitten_slayer wrote:You are the guy on punkas who looks kind of like Johnny Deep innit?

no homo

Well that would be the whole point. Seeing that women tend to respond to me on a scale that runs from indifference to absolute horror, I should imagine I'm ready for quite a bit of homo. Prepare your arsehole to be reamed violently with the force of all the frustration and shitty vibes my festering middle aged body can muster.

I hope you like being split in half.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:01 pm

well, it was a nice night anyway :D
Uncinia vector

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Those were the days. Now I live in a dilapidated building in Brisbane full of roaches and the kind of alienated middle aged men I am fast becoming.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

buckton

Postby buckton » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Early 30s is the sweet spot for guys' hawtness, but also the sweet spot for their fucking absolute dickitry :(

You mean I'm peaking? I'm 32 better get busy then. I'm easily the best looking I've ever been, hopefully that doesn't sound vain as fuck but it's just obvious compared to when I was 18.

This whole post isn't aimed directly at you miss two shoes, just adding to the conversation. I'm also a fuck of a lot skinnier than that boganshit up there. Would mind a nice lady to see at the moment but it's still not as real priority. I'm not gonna find one spending all my time at home either.
ImageImageImage

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:09 pm

I get out enough myself, I just don't want to bring anyone back to my shitty room. Also I just don't know what to do anymore and from the ghastly experiences of 2011 am now an even bigger ball of triggers than I ever was. A lot of women have exacting standards and expect a lot too, and I have fuck all. Ideally I need a Bonnie to my Clyde, someone as feral and fucked up as I am who doesn't give a shit and just wants to see the world burn. Although I would settle for someone gullible and easily impressed by nasty cynical old fucks.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:23 pm

General Mutante wrote:
dustbinflowers wrote:We had dates Mutante. Well, a cask of wine on the couch. I do fondly remember that awesome french restuarant you took me to.

If I recall correctly it was beer. Something horrid like Stella. What's more it was all almost derailed at the last minute by that mental bitch from down the road bursting in and ranting at length about how hard done by her arsehole bonehead boyfriend was and how everybody was out to get them and various other unwanted details of her utterly fucking pointless life. I did a decent job getting rid of her, pity she returned not long afterwards and tried to kill my hall fungus in his sleep.

Also, that wasn't a "date". I don't do "dates". My cruel historical overlords may have been a bunch of nasty inbred gin swilling bastards who brutally oppressed my Baldrick-like ancestors and invaded the lands of my other ancestors taking their swords off them and making them wear trousers. They may have been an ancient and vicious cabal of born to rule scum who then proceeded to invade everyone else's ancestors and heap further indignities upon them whilst taking all their shit. It goes without saying that they were heartless vampiric monsters and shameless imperialists responsible for the deprivation of millions and richly deserving of a violent revolution which sadly never happened.

That said, they didn't colour half the map pink so I could go on "dates". That is a term belonging to the benighted and decaying republic that gave us nuclear weapons and a talking fucking mouse and it can stay there. It is a term that makes me as nauseous as the reruns of the Brady Bunch I often force myself to watch out of depravity and masochism.

No, I don't go on "dates". I "take a lady out about the town". So there.

kitten_slayer wrote:You are the guy on punkas who looks kind of like Johnny Deep innit?

no homo

Well that would be the whole point. Seeing that women tend to respond to me on a scale that runs from indifference to absolute horror, I should imagine I'm ready for quite a bit of homo. Prepare your arsehole to be reamed violently with the force of all the frustration and shitty vibes my festering middle aged body can muster.

I hope you like being split in half.

Bravo, laughed hardout.

Edit, lol, the Welsh.

buckton

Postby buckton » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 pm

General Mutante wrote:A lot of women have exacting standards and expect a lot too, and I have fuck all.

Are you talking about possessions etc? Because I've got heaps of nice stuff and it actually prevents me from going out and finding someone because I'm spending all my money paying that shit off.

The only lady thats been to my house in the last 3 months said there was some dust on the floor and the dishes weren't done, well I'm sorry you turned up unannounced 45 minutes after I finished work on a fucking Saturday morning...don't really care if she comes back.
ImageImageImage

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:35 pm

What a fussy cow. Should have said nowt and passed her a duster.

I fell for someone once after she flicked bogeys at me and poured cask wine down my gullet. I would ransack the cosmos to find the likes of her again.

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:41 am

Nothing here.
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 am

I just woo imaginary spunks on the internet with increasingly complicated and outlandish fucking scenarios. Fuck, some of the shit I say, I talk some mad bollocks :/

I wana bf! I'm so lonely! Fuck humanity!! You're all lame!! *cough*

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:23 am

Nothing here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:24 am

I'm shit at games.

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 am

Nothing to see here.
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 am

Like spacies?

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 am

Nothing to see here.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 am

I really couldn't tell you what 'men' are up to, they confuse the fuck out of me. Bitches as well, though, they're weird too!

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:46 am

Nah, I think they just want a shag. And someone to do their washing.
Uncinia vector

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 am

you're forgetting the companionship, love and mutual support bits
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

kitten_slayer

Postby kitten_slayer » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:54 am

Nothing to see here
Last edited by kitten_slayer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:35 am

akaxo wrote:you're forgetting the companionship, love and mutual support bits

Hippy
Uncinia vector

Window Licker

Postby Window Licker » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:27 am

dustbinflowers wrote:Nah, I think they just want a shag. And someone to do their washing.

keen for this.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:31 am

As a wanky psuedo-intellectual bohemian type I just want someone to keep telling me how clever I am who treats my dysfunctional personality as further proof of my otherworldly genius.

Also Twoshoes, I would readily entertain the notion of taking you out about the town based on your scintillating wit alone. It is the sign of a formidable intellect.

Sadly for all concerned I live on the continent, but flattery can only be a good thing.

Max

Postby Max » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am

Window Licker wrote:
dustbinflowers wrote:Nah, I think they just want a shag. And someone to do their washing.

keen for this.

*hands you 2 weeks worth of smelly socks and underwear*

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am

Kinky.

Return to “Miscellaneous”