rant from an older punk

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
kaotick

rant from an older punk

Postby kaotick » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 am

Well here we fucking go!
Some may know me from posts or from trying too sell stuff. Yes i am, an obnoxious wanker at times, it comes from frustration and is no way aimed at the people on here. I've had too deal with shit that has at times made me grumpy, shit happens, not you guys fault, my shit.
Sorry if i've came across as a cunt at times, it does frustrate me when i have good music for cost price and no one wants it. Unfortunately i usually get on here when i'm pissed and have a drunken rant. Sorry too anyone I've upset and hope you're all doing well . Won't bore you with my life but have been struggling for awhile
Just wanna make peace with those i've offended. Any negative comments, simply put Fuck you

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Re: rant from an older punk

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:08 am

Apologies are for fagets.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 am

Come on, he did end the post with "fuck you"... I think that's commendable.
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 am

A lot of people don't buy CDs anymore, at least not unless they were for sale at a show. I don't for sure. I have one here that I was given for free at a concert and the only reason it's even been played is to see if the CD player on the stereo worked.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

nicola_yeah

Postby nicola_yeah » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:21 am

FC wrote:Apologies are for fagets.

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 am

As a "older punk" myself i am disappointed with your rant , here i was expecting a little angst ridden rant on the state of affairs in 2013 etc and what passes for "punk" these days .

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 am

FC wrote:A lot of people don't buy CDs anymore, at least not unless they were for sale at a show. I don't for sure. I have one here that I was given for free at a concert and the only reason it's even been played is to see if the CD player on the stereo worked.

You cunts just want something for nowt all the time with your free downloads and shite , fuck that , i have over 300 vinyl collection of punk , ska , reggae with some real rarities . I always play vinyl and theres nothing better than saving some coin and goining on a vinyl spending spree .

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:22 am

Yes, clearly you know everyones music collection. Assuming you're actually old, I know people half your age with as many records.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:36 am

im old as fuck, and i hate vinyl and CDs, i grew up with tapes myself, altho records were around, and later CDs, and i have a few of the former and a it seems like fuckin heaps of the latter, i could never really afford records or CDs when tapes were so much cheaper than both, and the astronomical price of player for either kept that out of my grasp until around the turn of the millennium. i did save a lot of money and buy a MDs hoping they would catch on as they were superior to CDs and tapes for so many reasons, but with the advent of the MP3player they became obsolete, and after some grumbling i embraced the new technology and i havnt looked back.

in todays world the music has to be free, just accept it, sell us a tshirt, if you want il design you a cool looking one.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am

FC wrote:Yes, clearly you know everyones music collection. Assuming you're actually old, I know people half your age with as many records.

I said over 300 , so what if people half my age have decent collections as well , good on them .

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 am

If you're going to make comments about how "you cunts", clearly referring to people younger than you, don't listen to music that isn't in digital format, don't act miffed when someone calls you out on how fucking stupid that sounds.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:06 am

the people i know with the most records are early 20's hipsters living in auckland and welly. :baton:

in 1990 i hadnt even SEEN a CD, but yeh.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:13 am

FC wrote:If you're going to make comments about how "you cunts", clearly referring to people younger than you, don't listen to music that isn't in digital format, don't act miffed when someone calls you out on how fucking stupid that sounds.

I am not miffed at all Tool.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 am

Oh you really are old, and it seems you have me confused with a progressive rock band, my name is in fact Aidan.

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 am

FC wrote:Oh you really are old, and it seems you have me confused with a progressive rock band, my name is in fact Aidan.

Nah i prefer tool .

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:33 am

Clearly we have very different music tastes.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:44 am

bunch of grumpy old men, sort your shit out and appreciate just how lovely and beautiful the world is and how lucky we are to be able to appreciate good music in whatever format. take time to enjoy the beauty in every moment and love the world rather than being all bitter about the trivial.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 am

Nah cunt.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 am

akaxo wrote:bunch of grumpy old men, sort your shit out and appreciate just how lovely and beautiful the world is and how lucky we are to be able to appreciate good music in whatever format. take time to enjoy the beauty in every moment and love the world rather than being all bitter about the trivial.

Oh fuck off .

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:01 am

listen to an MP3 faget.

id ratehr have a mean tshirt and a poster than all of that gay record slip gatefold bifold fagfold shit, if you listen to a record you are worse than a vivisectionist paedophile gestapo aids carrier who refuses to wear a condom.

subvert

Postby subvert » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:listen to an MP3 faget.

id ratehr have a mean tshirt and a poster than all of that gay record slip gatefold bifold fagfold shit, if you listen to a record you are worse than a vivisectionist paedophile gestapo aids carrier who refuses to wear a condom.

is that supposed to be wit ? vinyl sounds heaps better than anything off a computer as for the merch you can keep it . Whats with all the "faget' shit as well , is that supposed to be an insult or are you displaying some sort of homophobia complex . Jesus , you lot are a bunch fuckwits , go and trawl the net for some "cute" pics or something .

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:07 am

no it doesnt sound better dont be so dumb.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:16 am

If you play it through really great audio equipment, and it was recorded with analogue devices rather than digitally, it does sound different, but you really have to try and notice it. Personally I like the feel of getting something out of it's sleeve, putting it on the player, moving the needle. It's more like when I first started listening to music and actually noticed what was happening, rather than just sticking on some headphones and putting on a random album I have on my MP3 player.

I'd say subvert couldn't tell the difference for the most part though, unless he heard the hiss and crackle from a record, in which case it's not really sounding "better".

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 am

well thats it, a record technically does record and play back higher quality, but since almost nobody anywhere plays it without piping it thru digital equipment it doesnt really matter.
not that the human ear, especially working class punk rockers human ears, can really tell anyway.
if you record the static hiss from a record onto an MP3 all vinyl fags are fooled anyway, it just sounds warmer or something, lol.

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 am

akaxo wrote:bunch of grumpy old men, sort your shit out and appreciate just how lovely and beautiful the world is and how lucky we are to be able to appreciate good music in whatever format. take time to enjoy the beauty in every moment and love the world rather than being all bitter about the trivial.

Hippy.
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

kaotick wrote:it does frustrate me when i have good music for cost price and no one wants it.

I still collect CDs, but buying every CD I thought was "good music" would add up to far too many. A year ago I was buying 3 per month, now that's down to about 1. Mostly depends how many NZ bands I like are releasing CDs. More and more people are throwing money at artists via Bandcamp etc. just to get mp3s, so get into it.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 am

i like this thread, its all pointless and angry, like i feel.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am

VS

PRACE BET NAOW

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 am

nickleback and afi?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:28 pm

General Mutante wrote:Nah cunt.

subvert wrote:Oh fuck off .

dustbinflowers wrote:Hippy.

:cry:
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Return to “Miscellaneous”