Liz Shaw now has a blog...

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Nathanael
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Nathanael » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 pm

Image
My hands are forever painted fucked.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Image

User avatar
Philfy Vermin
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 am
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:31 pm

mine were real hardout calloused when i did concrete, nowadays they are leathery, but no hard callouses.

i never wear gloves when i work, i hate it.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red


General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

Nathanael
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Nathanael » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:44 pm

It all depends on how much truss and scaf I'm working with at the time. That shit tears my hands to pieces.
Agree about gloves, however sailing gloves are very useful to us with the thumb and pointer finger ends removed when working with rope.

Reading through some parts of this thread and the lemon detox thread I started to feel rather gross about the amount of slaggin off over weight. Liz is her own bag of problems and well Nicola is a bit insane but no one deserves that shit. Both Liz and Nicola give you enough ammo elsewhere, weight comments seem a bit of a cheap shot.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Image

User avatar
Philfy Vermin
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 am
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

i dunno, if they really were fat then maybe they wouldnt get called fat, not that i generally use that sort of thing as ammo myself.

the only gloves i liek are fingerless, i use these hunting gloves, made of neoprene, thats just for riding motorbikes in cold weather tho really, once im actually working they are usually too hot unless im up some fucking hil on the central plateau
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red


General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

Nathanael
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Nathanael » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Pro thread derailer over here
Image
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Image

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 pm

That's fucking next level fingerless gloves.

I too am an ethusiast of fingerless gloves, but, uh, *pretty ones*

Image

Image

:calav: :fist: 0X
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
Philfy Vermin
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 am
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Image
Image
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red


General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:07 pm

^^ Hawt.

Image

Image

And also, Wristies ;P

Image
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Nathanael wrote:Pro thread derailer over here


Glad ya did, I almost got my face out in solidarity, and showed yiz my awesome bed axe too. So long suckas xx
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby FC » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:27 pm

I think the liz stuff maybe stems from the fact that she is always going on about fat people being disgusting and how she is so much better than all of them, because she feeds on the sun and is a size 0.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Nathanael
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Nathanael » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Philfy Vermin wrote:Image

Very close to the old Cashdog camo fingerless Evil Priest gloves

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:And also, Wristies ;P

Image


HAHAHA oh my. Would think off-white would be a better colour for wristies.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Image

User avatar
Philfy Vermin
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 am
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:20 pm

mine are actually a different camo to that, more brown, and have wee pictures of stag heads for the grip.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red


General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

User avatar
General Mutante
Posts: 9850
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:57 pm
Location: Beyond the Thunderdome...
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby General Mutante » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am

They're even performance wristies. Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Nathanael
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Nathanael » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:30 am

General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Thank you.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Image

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 am

Nathanael wrote:
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.


Thank you.



A definite classic of the genre.
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
Lamb
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Lamb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:06 am

dustbinflowers wrote:not really liking the weight bitching on here, even of Liz. She's not exactly obese, and she is a mental case.


I don't care what size anyone is... but find it odd that she tweets about struggling clothes to fit in NZ because most stores don't cater to a size 6.. when clearly she is not!
I'm a nice rounded 14.. so defo not thinking GIIIIIIRL IS FAT.

Also I just find it bizarre that she DOES squeeze herself into clothes AT LEAST one size too small.. and it looks horrible.. DRESS FOR YOUR BODY SHAPE LAAAADIES. Pretty sure I could maybe (with the help of some friends?) squeeze into a size 12... that does not make me a size 12.. that does not mean it looks good...... ya know? Liz does this TO extreme.. and her friends have tried to tell her.. or tried to tell her.. HEY LIZ.. Your skirt is maybe a touch too short.............. with no avail! Oh and she's a classic for standing up then not pulling down her skirt... ... :/

Also.. why does she post all the time her size/measurements/gym activity on twitter.. that is weird!

Maybe she takes my approach to the gym (joined last week)... goes... fucks about a bit.... then leaves.....
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IM NOT FIT YET.... wait I'm meant to sweat?!





Damn you guys. I was doing so good at not coming here.

User avatar
Philfy Vermin
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 am
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Philfy Vermin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:10 am

i used to like wearing tshirts a bit small cos it made my arms and chest look all big and shit, but ive come to realise that it really just makes my fat gut look even more prominent, so i now prefer shirts that fit, and now have an excess of cool back patches.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red


General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8544
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby akaxo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:16 am

Lamb wrote:...her friends have tried to tell her...
she has friends?
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:34 am

Lamb wrote:
dustbinflowers wrote:not really liking the weight bitching on here, even of Liz. She's not exactly obese, and she is a mental case.


I don't care what size anyone is... but find it odd that she tweets about struggling clothes to fit in NZ because most stores don't cater to a size 6.. when clearly she is not!
I'm a nice rounded 14.. so defo not thinking GIIIIIIRL IS FAT.

Also I just find it bizarre that she DOES squeeze herself into clothes AT LEAST one size too small.. and it looks horrible.. DRESS FOR YOUR BODY SHAPE LAAAADIES. Pretty sure I could maybe (with the help of some friends?) squeeze into a size 12... that does not make me a size 12.. that does not mean it looks good...... ya know? Liz does this TO extreme.. and her friends have tried to tell her.. or tried to tell her.. HEY LIZ.. Your skirt is maybe a touch too short.............. with no avail! Oh and she's a classic for standing up then not pulling down her skirt... ... :/

Also.. why does she post all the time her size/measurements/gym activity on twitter.. that is weird!

Maybe she takes my approach to the gym (joined last week)... goes... fucks about a bit.... then leaves.....
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IM NOT FIT YET.... wait I'm meant to sweat?!





Damn you guys. I was doing so good at not coming here.


It's weird. Most girls (massive generalisations are my specialty ;) ) are their own fiercest critics. I call it 'girls' eyes', I look at my body and see yuck. But my female friends are all different sizes and they're all freaking hawt, you know? Argh, why can't we feel pretty?!! Femininisms fuck my head up :(
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8544
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby akaxo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:47 am

and really it all just comes second to a willingness to do anal anyway
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

We got an 'ass man' over here :roll:
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

dustbinflowers
Posts: 6890
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Port Craig (come and visit)

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 pm

I say, if someone wants to give it, they gotta be ready to take it first. Amazing how many have then backed down :)
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

User avatar
Philfy Vermin
Posts: 2438
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 am
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Philfy Vermin » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:22 pm

how many have been up for it?
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red


General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

scott penk
Posts: 4751
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:58 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby scott penk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:58 pm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/Mess ... 8&topic=10

somewhat hypocritical going by lizs feedback record

User avatar
Lamb
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Lamb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:
Lamb wrote:
dustbinflowers wrote:not really liking the weight bitching on here, even of Liz. She's not exactly obese, and she is a mental case.


I don't care what size anyone is... but find it odd that she tweets about struggling clothes to fit in NZ because most stores don't cater to a size 6.. when clearly she is not!
I'm a nice rounded 14.. so defo not thinking GIIIIIIRL IS FAT.

Also I just find it bizarre that she DOES squeeze herself into clothes AT LEAST one size too small.. and it looks horrible.. DRESS FOR YOUR BODY SHAPE LAAAADIES. Pretty sure I could maybe (with the help of some friends?) squeeze into a size 12... that does not make me a size 12.. that does not mean it looks good...... ya know? Liz does this TO extreme.. and her friends have tried to tell her.. or tried to tell her.. HEY LIZ.. Your skirt is maybe a touch too short.............. with no avail! Oh and she's a classic for standing up then not pulling down her skirt... ... :/

Also.. why does she post all the time her size/measurements/gym activity on twitter.. that is weird!

Maybe she takes my approach to the gym (joined last week)... goes... fucks about a bit.... then leaves.....
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IM NOT FIT YET.... wait I'm meant to sweat?!





Damn you guys. I was doing so good at not coming here.


It's weird. Most girls (massive generalisations are my specialty ;) ) are their own fiercest critics. I call it 'girls' eyes', I look at my body and see yuck. But my female friends are all different sizes and they're all freaking hawt, you know? Argh, why can't we feel pretty?!! Femininisms fuck my head up :(


Friends and I were discussing this.. and we believe it happens full force mid-20s... and then generally sticks for life.

First you're a child... and all whatevs
then teenager.. and you're all.. ommmg whats happening to my body? Why I bleed and no die... etc... and tend to be smaller size.. and or changing size.
then you get boyfriend and/or are all WHAT AM I DOING W MY LIFE.. start work/uni so don't really notice a lot... aside from the odd 'oh my pants are a bit tight..."

then mid-20's.. relationship has long brokendown (or honeymoon long over).... finished uni and/or settled into job.... and then you realize.... OMG I CAN NO LONGER WEAR PANTS... because they don't fit....
and for some reason you keep comparing yourself to your 16 year old self........ "omg I used to be a size 8... etc etc" which is totally unrealistic to think you'll look like that again (for most anyway).... but still you do it.. and its what really sets you up for massive fail...
Personally I just want my ass to fit in my pants again. Although.. my mother is pretty stoked I'm finally wearing skirts and dresses so much......
(actually these are so comfy not sure I ever want to wear pants again?)


anyway that's like the abridged verison of a several hour discussion that took place over the mother load of amazing chinese food. :D :D

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dclxvi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Well, that's the meaning of life explained then. We can all commit ritual suicide now!
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

User avatar
Lamb
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Lamb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Even my level of typing/care for the english language is diminishing....
NEEEEED JOB ASAP.

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8544
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby akaxo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm

thought about doing volunteer work for non-profit groups in the mean time?
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

User avatar
Lamb
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Lamb » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Yep.. ones I've been in contact with haven't actually got back to me.............................. or have registered my interest... and ... nada so far.

(and I'm actually a well presented, well manner, friendly, contributing member of society....... in RL :P oh and my previous job experience is highly relevant to a bunch of them... but no dice)

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dclxvi » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:48 pm

akaxo wrote:thought about doing volunteer work for non-profit groups in the mean time?


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicely done.
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass


Return to “Miscellaneous”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests