Liz Shaw now has a blog...

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
mouseball

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby mouseball » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 am

I'm of the opinion that liz shaw is rather smart, just very immature and embarrassing.

Philfy Vermin
Location: pointing two fingers at head and making 'peow' noises

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm

and im of the opinion that like liz shaw, you are not very smart at all, but think you are, not only do you and her share that winsome trait, you also suffer from the delusion that theres something special about you, by itself thats forgivable, i think all modern westerners raised on TV tend to secretly think they are special, but most of us are perceptive enough to keep that silly little conviction buried inside, those that believe, against all evidence and experience that they are somehow better than those around them are generally dimwitted fools, and unless they are exceptionally good looking with a talent of some sort, are destined, like you and liz, to a lifetime of ridicule and derision.
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

General Mutante wrote:You're so controversial. I can't handle it.

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm of the opinion her hate group are empty people who need a new target. Some of her intentionally facallious behavior is hilarious but it's rather transparent and only gaining the attention of idiots who like to point and laugh at people, if she could use this talent in a malleable way, rather than attracting the dregs of society to laugh at her, she could have a successful career infront of herself.

Rabooyah

Postby Rabooyah » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 pm

I've noticed that that you've only defended her lack of intelligence and not your own, this leaves me to believe you must be Liz Shaw herself.

arkie

Postby arkie » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:22 pm

mouseball wrote:Some of her intentionally facallious behavior

Did you mean: fallacious?

Still doesn't make any sense.

See the above post:
Philfy Vermin wrote:and im of the opinion that like liz shaw, you are not very smart at all

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm typing from my cellphone. Sorry.

I'm not bothered, and agree that I'm quite vacant in the head

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

you say that, but
Hail to the demons of the earth and kaos anarchy and destruction to those who exploit our human rights and starve the poor and make us suffer for the dead now walk the earth the armys of the dead hail vampires and all creatures of the night hail to the white moon and drtink the blood of our enimies and paint the town red

mouseball

Postby mouseball » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 am

Do you want to drill self awareness of my own stupidity into my head? Seems like a rather daft and pointless task.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 am

Text and park works perfectly fine on telecom, the fuck she on about?
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

scott penk

Postby scott penk » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:45 pm

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=1322239&topic=10&#p26826923

Liz again throws her toys out of the cot about credit card payments on trademe

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:05 am

FC wrote:Someone should sign her.

This.

Or at least get some well funny fake producer type recordings...
I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

Lamb

Postby Lamb » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:54 am

Lets play "guess what this "article" is about"

Glass ceiling: Why quotas could work
LIZ SHAW
Last updated 05:00 18/08/2013

The Labour Party dumped a proposal which would have allowed electorates to seek women-only candidate selection and introduced a strict "quota" for the percentage of women MPs.
Related Links
How to crack the glass ceiling 'There is no glass ceiling' The glass ceiling: Family comes first
How to crack the glass ceiling Glass ceiling: Why quotas could work The glass ceiling: Family comes first Women a 'wasted resource' in NZ A long go to go to equality Gender divide is 'cultural' 'Women can't have it all' 'There is no glass ceiling'
In 1995 only 1.6 per cent of the music on New Zealand radio stations was made by Kiwi artists. There were concerns from those in the industry that New Zealand music wasn't getting a fair hearing, so the idea of introducing a quota system was floated. Many stations agreed to a voluntary system however that failed, so in 1997 a forced quota system was introduced.

Only three New Zealand songs were in the top 50 chart for the week ending the 10th of January 1999. Three out of fifty is consistent with airplay volumes, 1.5 per cent of successful commercial music in the charts was from New Zealand. It's a pretty appalling statistic given that our nearest neighbour, Australia, has had a highly successful commercial music industry for a number of decades, with the likes of Silverchair, Peter Andre and Savage Garden in the 1990s.

New Zealand Music Month began in May of 2000 with the aim of promoting New Zealand music. It has been highly successful and every year a number of events to celebrate New Zealand music are held. T shirts are available and many university campuses hold gigs to showcase new talent.

Today the music industry in New Zealand is very different from what it was 14 years ago. Looking at this week's chart there are nine New Zealand songs. The chart is now a top 40, rather than a top 50, so that is 22.5 per cent which is a major improvement and a great accomplishment.

Imagine if the New Zealand music industry hadn't been worried back in the 1990s, the industry wouldn't be the success it is today. Ginny Blackmore, one Kiwi artist is experiencing success in America. Stan Walker won Australia's Australian Idol and is an international recording artist. Araadhna has toured overseas as have the now disbanded Midnight Youth and Evermore. The list is now endless but back in the 90s it was a very different scenario.

I think we should give political parties the opportunity to voluntarily boost the number of female candidates while running campaigns promoting female participation. If that fails then I think we need to look to the New Zealand music industry and possibly revisit the idea of quotas.

Oh politics... right.. lolwut

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/ass ... could-work

Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:01 am

Reads like a high school science fair.
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:13 am

So is she saying aussie music was shit until the 90's?
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:40 am

Why not got further and celebrate with a female politician month? While they're working hard, Liz can find something trivial to criticise and then complain that they won't listen to her ideas about bridges and things.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I dreamed Liz gave me twenny bux cuz I agreed with something she said. Ew, fuck, I got dream-raped :'(
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 pm

You have my sincerest condolences.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Wait, are we all saying that a quote of women MPs that would encourage more women in politics and help to alleviate the difference in number between men and women in parliament is a BAD THING because Liz agreed with it? I'm sure I saw a fair few people agree with the policy when labour floated it a little while back. She might be dumb, but that doesn't mean we have to disagree with everything she says.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Rizzo

Postby Rizzo » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 pm

I'm pro-quota but my critique was of her writing ability rather than content.
General Mutante wrote:Turning the other cheek is for christians and other assorted boring cunts. Bring on the hate. SACRIFICE THE GOLDEN CHILD!

akaxo wrote:if metal isn't elitist it is false

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:33 am

Also how she compares the 'success' of NZ on Air's quota with politics...

scott penk

Postby scott penk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:34 am

had no idea peter andre was australian

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:25 am

yeah, same sort of australian as liz though i think, as in not even really.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:37 pm

yes, i can see why liz would support the idea of people being elevated simply because they are female, its not like shes gunna get voted there.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Yeah, that's what I think is dodge, and extremely patronising to women, fuck working for shit on yer own merits, just cruise on in on a quota!
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:15 pm

Ah the old things only one side of the gender spectrum can say

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:29 pm

I don't know about that, it's the positive discrimination thing again.

It is discrimination but it has it's purpose; to correct years of entirely baseless discrimination against women.

It's a bit disingenuous to say that you're no longer judged on your merits if you are part of a quota.
Men (esp. white men) are given the cruise option, the world as it exists is made for them.

Philfy Vermin

Postby Philfy Vermin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:44 pm

this is how you get people like nazi scum, when youre born so low cockroaches have to bend down to spit on you, and people tell you with no trace of irony that the world is made for you to cruise in, you kinda wonder what the fuck is up and how people can even believe something so stupid.

i know theres racism, but any of the powerful white men you equate people like me with for no reason whatsoever other than the hue of our flesh, would consider us any better or worse than dark skinned people.

seriously, fuckin sort your ideas out

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Dear middle class white guy
You are not being oppressed when a group of people gets given the same rights you have been privileged to have your whole life.
And dear white guy, if you have not bothered to take advantage of those privileges, that is your problem.

(yes yes, reality is not as simple as all that, and the System made you do it, and you're just a suburban punk, but it hurrrrrrts)
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Phil, there are always exceptions and I'm not saying this pertains to you exactly. I was merely commenting that positive discrimination has it's place, as dusty says a correction towards equality isn't oppression it's trying to make things more equal! Obviously this can't work perfectly cos this world ain't perfect but the idea is solid and to refuse it is to continue to deny people rights based on spurious metrics like whether they're XX or XY or the colour of their skin or the wealth of the ancestors.

xsfat

Postby xsfat » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Isn't the whole quota vs no quota debate a red herring to mitigate one form of inequality (gender) over other forms of inequality (say ethnicity)?
I agree that the make-up of Parliament should reflect the diversity of the changing NZ population, so why the sole focus on gender? Is it more pressing?

Return to “Miscellaneous”