Liz Shaw now has a blog...

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
edthehorse
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby edthehorse » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:
edthehorse wrote:
ghetto ninja wrote:You tell us Liz.

You guys still think I'm Liz...I don't think I'm ever going to change your mind eh...this is one of the reasons why I hardly post here anymore...

Don't you think if I was her I'd be jumping up and down announcing whatever her new Twitter username is, so you could give her some more attention? Think about it.


post proof that youre not liz, liz.

I explained why I'm not Liz a few pages ago - but for your benefit; do you think if I was her I'd just be kicking back and saying absolutely nothing about all those comments criticising her singing? Or disagreeing with her?

I don't see why I should need to post any proof - no one else on this board is challenged to identify themselves in that way, are they? Other people here get it, why don't you?

User avatar
Craig_Bastard
Posts: 6363
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:10 pm
Location: New Plymouth
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Craig_Bastard » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Do you even go to shoes?
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh hold up, some of us may have said we don't think you're Liz, doesn't mean we aren't curious as to what the fuck your story is. 100% of your posts in one thread, dude (or indeed, *dudette* :? ), I'm beginning to think you're not a punk at all... :wink:

Oh, tell me what she's like IRL?!! I just know she'd despise me on sight, I'm everything she hates, I literally just spent the whole day in bed, avec cake. I dream of coming face to face with her in the street, my eyes flicker with recognition before I sidle up to her, and seductively purr four words in her ear... "Pluck yer fuckin' eyebrows."

It's been a weird day :?
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6251
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:32 pm

edthehorse wrote:no one else on this board is challenged to identify themselves in that way, are they?

Last identity challenge was 3 weeks ago, against everyone... viewtopic.php?f=16&t=63035&start=2250
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:36 pm

Naaaw, lookit yiz all, with yer faces and shit!
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

edthehorse
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby edthehorse » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Oh hold up, some of us may have said we don't think you're Liz, doesn't mean we aren't curious as to what the fuck your story is. 100% of your posts in one thread, dude (or indeed, *dudette* :? ), I'm beginning to think you're not a punk at all... :wink:

Oh, tell me what she's like IRL?!! I just know she'd despise me on sight, I'm everything she hates, I literally just spent the whole day in bed, avec cake. I dream of coming face to face with her in the street, my eyes flicker with recognition before I sidle up to her, and seductively purr four words in her ear... "Pluck yer fuckin' eyebrows."

It's been a weird day :?

That's a fair question.

Liz used to infest (really badly) this forum I used to post on, which is how I came to know about her. I saw her NZ Idol audition and thought she was a bit of a spoiled brat and quite rude, but nothing major. Then she joined this forum and made a complete ass of herself.
Her and I both went to the same radio course (she went before I did). Naively I offered her a little advice on getting into radio. She told me (in no uncertain terms) where to go as she was so much better than me, and watch, she would land a job in radio way before I did and I would never amount to anything.

Radio is one of my lifelong passions - for Liz it's her "flavour of the week". I detest being spoken to like that about something I'm passionate about, least of all by someone like her with her neverending sense of entitlement. From that point on there was no more Mr Nice Guy to her and the gloves came off. I have been more than happy to speak negatively about her whenever I can, as I feel she is more than happy to speak her mind (eg, her recent tweets about Subway staff members all being retarded or something like that). That is appalling - and it's not like she has exactly achieved a lot with her life and her $110k student loan, is it?

So I guess it's a personal vendetta. Sure it could be called silly - but she has no issues speaking out against anything (and everything) she doesn't like or disagrees with. I think someone needs to keep her in her place - and it's not like she has a flood of supporters on this particular board anyway.

Sorry for the novel but you were nice enough to ask why I dislike her and I thought you deserved a proper answer.

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

edthehorse wrote:
Fiction & Falsehood wrote:
edthehorse wrote:You guys still think I'm Liz...I don't think I'm ever going to change your mind eh...this is one of the reasons why I hardly post here anymore...

Don't you think if I was her I'd be jumping up and down announcing whatever her new Twitter username is, so you could give her some more attention? Think about it.


post proof that youre not liz, liz.

I explained why I'm not Liz a few pages ago - but for your benefit; do you think if I was her I'd just be kicking back and saying absolutely nothing about all those comments criticising her singing? Or disagreeing with her?

I don't see why I should need to post any proof - no one else on this board is challenged to identify themselves in that way, are they? Other people here get it, why don't you?


actually at one time or another most of us have been pressured to identify ourselves, just recently i posted a photo and a quick profile of myself for the benefit of certain conspiracy fueled nu-mental cases, and then even followed it up yesterday with another photo of myself.

when somebody is suspected of pretending to be someone else or in your case, not to be someone else, its standard internet practice to ask for proof, i ask is a photo of yourself with a timestamp and the words 'not liz' or something to that effect.
your facebook profile would do tho, look heres mine.
http://www.facebook.com/philfy.vermin

there you can peruse my pictures and my rambling updates, look at all the pictures of stuff i reposted and argue with my crazy friends.

your explanation of why youre not liz is not good enough, please let us put the matter to rest, you are displaying very liz like logic in claiming to have already satisfied us that you are not a crazy weirdo with amazing issues, i would prefer that you are not liz, because if you are then you are one insane bitch and are possibly very close to harming yourself or others.

i didnt think edthehorse was liz until i went back and read some of liz's posts on her 'malibu' account, and style is a perfect match.
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

edthehorse
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby edthehorse » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 pm

Thank you for taking the time to explain why you think I should do that but I'm not going to - I use an alias as I do actually work in the media (unlike Liz with her wannabe "media gig") and unlike her I value my media role; I am in the public eye somewhat (in a good way) and have a good reputation which I am keen to uphold.

Unlike Liz I am quick to apologise where I have offended anyone and I certainly don't go around saying, "I'm the best! LOOK AT ME! ME! ME ME ME!" like she does, so I don't consider that my posts are even near to her "style". You are of course allowed your opinion :) Interestingly, this is the only forum I've ever come across where I've been required to prove my identity, and I've posted about Liz on a few of them now. This place is the only one with such a requirement.

With that in mind, I can see we are never going to agree on this, so at this point rather than revealing my true identity, it's probably time for me to depart this forum for good. Again, thank you for explaining why you think I need to reveal who I really am - but it's not in my interests to do so - and I'm not going to continue arguing that "I am not Liz" while you still think I am. Thank you also to everyone else for the lols in this thread, you have made my day on more than one occasion.

Also - I apologise sincerely if I offended anyone with anything I said on here. Farewell.
Last edited by edthehorse on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dead Kid
Posts: 6251
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:52 pm
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:when somebody is suspected of pretending to be someone else or in your case, not to be someone else, its standard internet practice to ask for proof, i ask is a photo of yourself with a timestamp and the words 'not liz' or something to that effect.

How would you know Lizthehorse isn't just paying someone else to hold a 'not liz' sign?
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

User avatar
dustbinflowers
Posts: 6858
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Location: Portside

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dustbinflowers » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Dramatic exit. Liz worthy. Maybe edthehorse is Campbell?
Uncinia vector

User avatar
Dixon Cider A.C.
Posts: 3917
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
Location: pito one

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Way to chase cunts outta town phil

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:07 pm

convincing.... but what about when edthehorse said that he/she couldnt post a photo due to punkas having no 'upload facility'

also liz's posts were quite legible and calm on here
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

User avatar
MuscleMan
smut peddler
Posts: 11533
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:01 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby MuscleMan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:22 pm

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

J wrote:noone ever does :)

User avatar
akaxo
Posts: 8544
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:28 am
Location: antichristchurch

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby akaxo » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 pm

keeping a real identity off here is pretty understandable, i've always tried to do the same to some degree. and glad of it due to the job i have now meaning i have to be all respectable and credible when dealing with government types haha. don't feel any pressure to give away exactly who you are, whoever you are, edthehorsewhoisnotliz.
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Min
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:46 am

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Min » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote: I dream of coming face to face with her in the street, my eyes flicker with recognition before I sidle up to her, and seductively purr four words in her ear... "Pluck yer fuckin' eyebrows."


Hehe. Yes!

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dclxvi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 am

edthehorse wrote:Thank you for taking the time to explain why you think I should do that but I'm not going to - I use an alias as I do actually work in the media (unlike Liz with her wannabe "media gig") and unlike her I value my media role; I am in the public eye somewhat (in a good way) and have a good reputation which I am keen to uphold.


I think I just figured out who you are
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Kev Japan
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Kev Japan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 am

dclxvi wrote:
edthehorse wrote:Thank you for taking the time to explain why you think I should do that but I'm not going to - I use an alias as I do actually work in the media (unlike Liz with her wannabe "media gig") and unlike her I value my media role; I am in the public eye somewhat (in a good way) and have a good reputation which I am keen to uphold.


I think I just figured out who you are


Jason Gunn?

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dclxvi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 am

lol na itz fingee
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Kev Japan
Posts: 2400
Joined: Sat May 06, 2006 12:14 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Kev Japan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:09 am

dclxvi wrote:lol na itz fingee


Wiv Markus Lush's 'and up 'iz arze!

User avatar
FC
Orange Ska Dork
Posts: 20816
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby FC » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:11 am

akaxo wrote:keeping a real identity off here is pretty understandable, i've always tried to do the same to some degree. and glad of it due to the job i have now meaning i have to be all respectable and credible when dealing with government types haha. don't feel any pressure to give away exactly who you are, whoever you are, edthehorsewhoisnotliz.


Yeah I google myself every now and again just to check. If you use my whole name you can find my work here, and my PhD thesis (or at least I can, im sure the results are skewed towards my searches) and if you add the word "punk" you can find one old google archived post from 2003, discussion google searches of our own names :D
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms


Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

my name is more or less impossible to search cos i have 3 names that are all first names and last names.
plus i never use my real names on the internet.
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Jesus fucking wept.
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
dclxvi
Posts: 13562
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:50 pm
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby dclxvi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 pm

"being Pacific Island"

what just happened?
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.


Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

User avatar
MuscleMan
smut peddler
Posts: 11533
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:01 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby MuscleMan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Image

User avatar
Lamb
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Lamb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:34 am

Twitter meltdown in action!!!

Fiction & Falsehood
Posts: 7506
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 am

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:38 am

copy/pasta!
Image
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

User avatar
Little Miss Twoshoes
Posts: 1734
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:22 am
Location: In South Shoes Metro Station
Contact:

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 am

Gods, she talk some unbelievable shite. Thinks she's a fucking suffragette or some shit.

It's alright, Liz, stay-at-home parents don't respect you either!
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

User avatar
ghetto ninja
Posts: 11424
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Knee deep in a suburban nightmare

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby ghetto ninja » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:copy/pasta!

Lamb pls.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

User avatar
ghetto ninja
Posts: 11424
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Knee deep in a suburban nightmare

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby ghetto ninja » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Im still actively avoiding twitter.
edit: Oh dear.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

User avatar
Lamb
Posts: 4218
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:21 pm

Re: Liz Shaw now has a blog...

Postby Lamb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Soz kids... I thought we were on the verge of a larger scale meltdown!
Don't know how to copy/paste that shiz...
But will be screenshotting any outbursts for future reference for the bunch!!


Return to “Miscellaneous”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests