Email to see the Dean

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Bing

Email to see the Dean

Postby Bing » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Got an email from my 13 yo son's college dean saying "she's concerned with his serious lack of progress he has made this term". Thanks bitch for letting us know on friday nite without telling us any more info.

Yes his hand writing is like a drunk five year old, but 10 years of your primary school PC shit did nothing to fix it. Fucken teachers never live in the real world, spending all their life from 5 to 65 in fucken school! What sort of education is that.

Fiction & Falsehood

Re: Email to see the Dean

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 pm

im sick of the dean shoving his PCness down my throat
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Oh god, having to spend a weekend worrying about your precious? Heaven forbid!
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

the croc

Postby the croc » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 am

Maybe front the fuck up and take some responsibility for your sons life rather than blame it all on the state?

Be a punk.

Fuck the state.

Have a kid.

Be a shit parent.

Blame the state.

You seriously blame school for how your son turned out?
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:38 am

Bing wrote:Got an email from my 13 yo son's college dean saying "she's concerned with his serious lack of progress he has made this term". Thanks bitch for letting us know on friday nite without telling us any more info.

Yes his hand writing is like a drunk five year old, but 10 years of your primary school PC shit did nothing to fix it. Fucken teachers never live in the real world, spending all their life from 5 to 65 in fucken school! What sort of education is that.

Would you rather the school had just swept your son under the carpet? They are contacting you to let you know he might need some extra support, and seeing if you care enough about his education to get back to them to discuss where to go from here...

.......would be my response if I didn't think that this was a fake account.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 am

I think I might know what the problem is.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:42 am

foetal alcohol syndrome?
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 am

do ou guys actually think school is a good thing?
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Bing

Postby Bing » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 am

As I said, at the end of the term is the first we heard of any problems. If they were doing their job, we should have being told earlier.
No this is not a fake account Kev Japan.
Might be all the drinking, I prefer to blame the teachers, just like punks for 35 years have blamed the government for being on the dole.
Ready for fireworks.

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 am

Isn't it the end of the FIRST term of school? Wouldn't this be the most ideal time to notify the parents, in that enough time has passed to assess there is a problem but plenty of time to improve?
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 am

we dont need no education

niXon

Postby niXon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

You should read to your child every niyte.

Don't make him eat brussel sprout

He hates the black pants

No more marzipan treats! come on

Bing

Postby Bing » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 am

He can play bass guitar and likes some of my music, so it's all good.

undercover

Postby undercover » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 am

Bing wrote:As I said, at the end of the term is the first we heard of any problems. If they were doing their job, we should have being told earlier.
No this is not a fake account Kev Japan.
Might be all the drinking, I prefer to blame the teachers, just like punks for 35 years have blamed the government for being on the dole.
Ready for fireworks.

Been a punk for 35+ years and my attitude has always been fuck the government, not blame the government - I loved being on the dole :baton: :baton: :baton:

You don't know where your son's at? you're a thick cunt, not him, not the teacher

Harsh i know, but true....

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 am

if i had a son id make him have a mohawk cos its a family tradition, he wouldnt be allowed to go to school until at least lunchtime, and only on sunny days to talk to girls.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 am

I'd just train mine to bite people on command. That's probably why I don't have any.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 am

PertHJ wrote:Isn't it the end of the FIRST term of school? Wouldn't this be the most ideal time to notify the parents, in that enough time has passed to assess there is a problem but plenty of time to improve?

This.
Sounds like youre completely over reacting to a pretty standard procedure Bing.
Had you not noticed your son was struggling?
My stepson was at least two years behind in every subject because he was struggling with Dyslexia and ADHD. 6 months on rubifen and us doing lots more homework with him and he came home with a straight A report and doesnt have to sit facing a blank wall so he doesnt get over stimulated.
fagets, right.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 am

to me thats hideous, i find it hard to fathom why you would do that.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 am

Whats hideous?
You find it hard to fathom that I would rather my stepson be stoked with himself for achieving things he thought he couldnt, rather than being gutted about being a "dummy" and a "nuissance".
Im keen on him being happy and confident, if thats hideous to you then sweet as.
fagets, right.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 pm

getting a kid addicted to drugs rather than removing him from a toxic environment?

whatever, i really cant stand your liberal douche superiority anymore, congratulations youre the first person ive foed since i set up this account and foed eric.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Getting him addicted to drugs, hahahah? Not quite bro, rubifen doesnt really work like that. He only takes it at school, so he doesnt take it on weekends or holidays. How the fuck would you know if his schools a toxic environment? Or are you saying all schools are toxic environments? Bit fucking silly.
Youve foed me
YUSSS
I FUCKING DID IT.
fagets, right.

niXon

Postby niXon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Phil, you're clearly having a rough week. Hit the bottle and avoid punkas for a couple of days, then come back.

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm

what's the point of the original post anyway? Are you genuinely wanting advice from the punkas community on how to deal with it/get back at the school, or were you just hoping that a forum full of punks/anarchists would back you up with a unanimous chorus of 'yeah fuck the system, teachers suck, fuck the government' to make you feel better?
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Do you think your child is the only one in the school with issues? How many kids go there? You sound like a selfish twat.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

xsfat

Postby xsfat » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 am

getting a kid addicted to drugs rather than removing him from a toxic environment?

jesus, unless you know him and his stepson personally, that was a giant leap of assumption from what he said

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 am

I met my (5y.o) sons teacher, and she said she was going to bump him up a level for reading. His mum and I were concerned about his writing (Mine is completely shocking) and she said she would keep an eye on it (even thou she thought it was fine).

I read to him everynight im at home and get him to read his homework book to me.

I remember how shit I started feeling once my schoolwork suffered (Although I had a nasty bitch of a teacher, my mum threatened her and told the principal she wanted me moved to another class!)

School's allright for what it is, learn the basics, and know how to learn once you leave school, thats when the real education starts.
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 am

i learnt nothing but basic maths and geology at school.

oh and a whole lot of things no person, let alone a kid should.

Little Miss Twoshoes

Postby Little Miss Twoshoes » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Craig fuckin' Gunn wrote:I remember how shit I started feeling once my schoolwork suffered (Although I had a nasty bitch of a teacher, my mum threatened her and told the principal she wanted me moved to another class!)

This. School was shitbox for me, a fucking nightmare. And from the moment I got knocked up I was terrified at the thought of letting *my child* go thru the same bullshit. Luckily, schools have changed a whole lot since I was there. My kid is fucking excellent at literacy, but a real girl at maths. So she does her reading in one class, and the rest in her regular class. It's a lot more individually focused, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere near as much favouritism, that, you know, the smart/good at stuff kids would get back in the days, while the rest of us had our personalities bullied into years of psychiatric disorders (yeah, I'm a fucking ginger, eat me). But then, my kid is pretty amazing, she's kinda my revenge on all those bitches in high school, smart, pretty, good at sports, fucking funny, but most of all, a genuinely nice person.

Actually, it really guts me, because I fucking love to learn. A teacher or two taking an interest in my weird little brain could have really changed the outcome. I'm a nervous wreck, don't deal with talking to strangers well, but I've always got right the fuck up in her teachers' faces, because, when it comes down to my kid's well being, you really do turn into the hulk. I had to force myself to become a part of the 'community', when my kid hit school age. Not too excited about high school, let me tell ya...

But at the same time, I work with kids who fall behind, for one reason or another, and what I mostly get is schools really want to see their kids succeed. You gota be willing to actually work with them. I duno, maybe 13 is too late, maybe way too influenced by peers, and already at the not giving a fuck about school phase?
"Personally, monsieur," said Poirot, "I don't give le fuck."

Shoot first, think never!

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

^best post in thread so far.

Cosmo Kramer

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:19 am

tekll us about the hot teachers and inparticulartly are they any MILFS
Kramer Murphy and Associates

Return to “Miscellaneous”