Graham from Static is a fucking dick

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
FC
Orange Ska Dork

Graham from Static is a fucking dick

Postby FC » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 am

Go the last page and see why Graham from Static is a fucking dick
Last edited by FC on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Fiction & Falsehood

Re: Hey punkas administrators

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 am

cos somebody asked for it to be
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:12 am

Who? I'd hope that it's not someone from Static, cause that would make the whole name "punkas" an oxymoron.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 am

how the hell would i know?
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:24 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nYln81tmw[/youtube]

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:31 am

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:how the hell would i know?

Wasn't really asking you, more of a general "who?" that presumably one of the admins can answer.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 am

i dont expect they will, its fair enough to assume it was graham or a close associate, just like i assume it was simon or another associate of ratshit that had my thread deleted a while back.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 am

I've immortalised it in my sig.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 pm

The whole punk 'fuck the law' mentality is sweet most the time, but if someone posts shit that could get the forums shut down or in legal trouble then I don't really expect them to leave it up. Anyway I'm sure the handful of people that really cared about the thread will just PM you for the deets. Or you could just screenshot it/upload it to facebook/post the url here, so then the punkas Admins aren't liable.
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey Aidan you should host the server bro

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Thread was pretty tame though. Unless it got pretty bad from page 6 on. Mostly it was just CK rambling on about shit and other people humouring him.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:43 pm

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 pm

hate to be a vibekiller but Aidan you're kinda coming across a tad butthurt over this... who cares? it's a (presumably) shitty venue in a (definitely) shitty town. there are more important things to concern yourself with....

like this:

Kev Japan wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32nYln81tmw[/youtube]
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm

:lol:
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

yeh aidan is a big old noob tho, much like myself, he has teased me into a crescendo of embarrassing/hilarious posts on many an occasion, so im afraid i dont think highly of you loguy, talking sense to him before hes even really made much of a fool of himself.

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am

Aidan is just making sure that everybody knows that he isn't Gay Gay Gay Gay. Even though he is ginger he totally is into girls. Alright?

jont420

Postby jont420 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:25 am

Worst Punkas Saga Ever.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:07 am

i demand email satisfaction

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVXaHEfv9to[/video]

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm

hes going thru some stuff

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 pm

J wrote:weird that youd bother to start a thread, considering you know both of us well enough to ask directly.

quit smoking again? (btw wasnt me)

Neither of you were online at the time ;)

That's the thing though, why would the site be shutdown over sharing something that actually happened? It's not like I was telling people Graham molests chickens (I can neither confirm or deny this particular fact). It was an email, that was shared around, that I read, and then shared the details of. I can't be bothered keeping this up with the current level of details I have, but is it ok to to share the email that has been sent around? Is that illegal?
Last edited by FC on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Oh and for the people who think I was too "butt hurt" over this or whatever. I don't give a fuck what some guy wants to do with his bar, but he was so fucking friendly afterwards and so fucking shitty a couple of weeks later, it makes me think that he was just a fake fucking cunt who fucked around my friends for no real reason. Maybe you guys don't care what happens to your friends, but I do, especially friends that have put immense amounts of time, money and energy into bringing bands over that almost didn't get to play because of a bar owner and his shitty vibes, and anyone that thinks I'm being over the top can go fuck themselves :)

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Wow, that guy needs to get his teeth knocked down his throat.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:02 pm

If that was about the molesting part, that was a joke ;)

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Not a completely terrible cartoon version of him though I suppose.....intriguing.

donvito

Postby donvito » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

i irl lol'd in that thread. weak.

Agnes

Postby Agnes » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm

yeah you are.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:07 pm

PertHJ wrote:Wow, that guy needs to get his teeth knocked down his throat.

i wonder whatever happened to archie?

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Rabble in wellies - got the smack, dropped their cats and?
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I heard he had dust in his vents. Probably found somewhere they sell compressed air and fucked off.

ignosam

Postby ignosam » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 pm

So i didn't read any of the first thread because I've been overseas for the last week but as it directly invloves me I'd thought I'd share this.

Spoonfed (a sick aussie crust band) are coming over next week and they asked me to help put some shows on for them a while back. The only date I could get in Auckland was this Saturday so the only date we could do in Hamilton was the Friday before hand. I go up north a far bit so I stopped in at Static Bar (of which I'd heard a lot of good things) and introduced myself to Graham (I even take in a copy of the Arse-End Comp 12” to see if he's interested in buying one) and ask him about the only date which was still ages away at the time. He says there is already a show on, another international band but we could join the shows if I talk to the original booker, who happened to be a friend of mine. So I say sure thing and it turns out we can join the shows. Hence the Spoonfed/DEAD etc show. So this had been booked for a long time and it was all looking good UNTIL the Boltcutter/xFrankGrimesx show in which my band, High Risk Maneuver played our first show. So apart from playing guitar in one of the bands I had nothing to do with this show. I had a great night, drunk a bit at the bar but passed a breath test afterwards. So after the show I am standing outside with Graham and tell him I thought it was a fun show and he has a great bar and he says that there was $450 worth of damage during Electric Mayhem but “I guess that's Rock 'n Roll”. Then he says he's going to have to ask us to pay a $500 deposit for our show! I thought “that's a bit rough” seeing how none of the same bands are playing and we'd already be paying the hirage fee but I go along with him thinking he'll probably calm down in the following weeks and maybe realize that's a bit much for punks to be shelling out when doing a tour with an underground band from overseas. I don't hear from him for a while until I get an email asking again for the deposit. So I text my friend who actually put on the show and he says he'll talk with him (worst comes to worst we'll split the deposit) and later texts me back saying we don't have to pay but if something gets broken then we'll have to pay for it. Sweet, I don't think anything will get broken because Electric Mayhem aren't playing, ha! People tell me there are A1 tour posters up in the bar and they look sick and everything's looking good UNTIL I get an email from Graham nothing but “sorry dude... the 17th ain't happening... try void”. Dang, that's a bit rough. So I give him a call and he tells me they are not doing hardcore shows anymore, at the bolt cutter show they did shit across the bar (which genuinely surprised me), that there was vomit in the toilets (which I thought is bound to happen sometimes when you're a bar on Hood Street) and that they can't afford more broken stuff. I tell him that we'll pay the $500 deposit as it'll be hard to find another venue this close and I heard Void is booked. But he is steadfast. At one point he says “..I mean we can handle badass rock n roll but that shit was just feral..” (fuck, I wonder what he would make of Cask Grinder?). So I can understand not wanting to lose money on broken stuff but this seemed like a rather drastic and unprofessional approach but whatever. Then I get an email from my friend which says he's received an email from Graham and he quotes it to me because it was pretty outrageous. No doubt the contents have been gone over in the previous thread so I'll just say that I'm pretty sure Graham didn't expect a bunch of people to see it and when I read it I felt hacked off enough to tell a bunch of people down south (obviously Aidan among others) what Graham thought of the music and the people in our scene.

I go to Hamilton a bit but I won't be buying beers at his bar no more, just a real bummer because the bar was cool and he seemed like a nice guy to my face. I wonder why the first thread was deleted? Or if this thread will be deleted? Or if Graham will stalk Aidan (or myself) down a dark alleyway to punch us in the face?

Return to “Miscellaneous”