dog > cat thread

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

dog > cat thread

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:06 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhA_TTKetyM[/youtube]
cat would just sit on the babies face, which could be an argument for cats, but some people like babies, fuck knows why
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Phlegethon

Re: dog > cat thread

Postby Phlegethon » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 am

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:29 am

that dog is fucking awesome!

My cats never sat on my baby's face, whenever he cried they just meowed at me to go and get him.

Now his cat will run to him if he starts crying and make sure he's ok
http://aotearoa666.com/

jords

Postby jords » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Hipster_Faggot

Postby Hipster_Faggot » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:07 am

baby looks like he was contemplating what death will be like after hearing the howl

arkie

Postby arkie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:52 am

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 am

Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Red_switch

Postby Red_switch » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:44 am

cats are fuckin lame, dogs definitely > cats. Our cat does rub our dogs neck while she sleeps in front of the fire though, understands the pecking order I guess.
I think it's lint.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:58 am

Cats > dogs

If cats and dogs were people, cats would be high flying business people in private jets, and dogs would work in mcdonalds where they would be fired for dropping too many frozen patties on the floor.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Wait, so you like high-flying business people over the working class?

Shit just got political.
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

wassup rockers

Postby wassup rockers » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:23 pm

shit just got un punx

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Kerry wrote:Wait, so you like high-flying business people over the working class?

Shit just got political.

Yes, the dogs might be ok if only the rabbits and mice can put aside their conflicting ideologies and take down the feline elite.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:35 pm

But nah/jks I think I prefer cats also. But not scatterbrained fucking wanker cats. I can't stand wanker cats. I like cats with good character, you know? Cats that will have a chat with you and want to play games and hang out. We had an awesome cat called Spew when I grew up. He was hilarious. I'm sure he thought he was a person. Every night he would sit with us at the dinner table and just hang out and chat. Never begged for food at the table. Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:36 pm

chickens win over the lot sorry. they give you eggs everyday, are cheaper to feed, eat grass so you don't have to mow the lawn much, do stupid hilarious shit all the time, are great company, their shit can go in the compost and, well, the list goes on.

dogs are useful too though when they are big and aggro enough to be scary. cats can be just cunts most the time though, one of ours is anyway the ginger bastard. he definitely counts as a wanker cat (not scatterbrained though) but i kind of like that in them tbh. and the fuckers hassle the baby chickens :evil:
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:43 pm

Chickens are the 'tards of the animal kingdom. Sure it's funny to watch them fall over and dribble on themselves, but you wouldn't trust one to look after the kids.

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:45 pm

lolo wat chickins arent pets they food!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 pm

i'd eat my stupid yuppie neighbours before my chooks if it ever came down to that :wink:

FC wrote:Chickens are the 'tards of the animal kingdom. Sure it's funny to watch them fall over and dribble on themselves, but you wouldn't trust one to look after the kids.
:cry: no they aren't retarded by golly! lovely caring individuals. i'm pretty sure they can't dribble. wouldn't trust kids to look after the chooks either. and wouldn't trust our terror cat too either, he'd likely just scratch it's face and walk off to hassle a dog somewhere.

wassup rockers

Postby wassup rockers » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 pm

cats > dogs > chikins > kids

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:06 pm

akaxo wrote:i'd eat my stupid yuppie neighbours before my chooks if it ever came down to that :wink:

FC wrote:Chickens are the 'tards of the animal kingdom. Sure it's funny to watch them fall over and dribble on themselves, but you wouldn't trust one to look after the kids.
:cry: no they aren't retarded by golly! lovely caring individuals. i'm pretty sure they can't dribble. wouldn't trust kids to look after the chooks either. and wouldn't trust our terror cat too either, he'd likely just scratch it's face and walk off to hassle a dog somewhere.

COLD DEAD EYES

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:11 pm

and if they're so retarded how can you explain this huh?

she can use the bloody computer!! she's just waiting for the torrents to finish...

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:13 pm

and this one just oozes intelligence

(ok i might be getting a bit carried away there i admit but she does eat grass and lay eggs)

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Haha nah, chooks are cool. I would like some if I had the land. I get most of my eggs from my grandparents who have chooks. So much better than paying $23.87 for 3 free range eggs at the shops, that aren't even big enough to make half an omelette.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:27 pm

ha yeah they are pretty cool to have around, we've got seven and have excess eggs to give away to family all the time. though a couple are out of action at the moment hatching and raising babies.

baby photos at about two hours old:

Hipster_Faggot

Postby Hipster_Faggot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:39 pm

How much does it cost to feed a chook?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 pm

a 10kg bag of layer pellets costs $10 from the supermarket, lasts about three weeks easily for the seven we've got but they also get kitchen scraps/leftovers, stuff from the garden and are free ranging in the backyard so eat grass and bugs from there which is all free. there is cheaper options for food too though, we also have layer mash for them that was about $30 for 40kg, 25kg of wheat for $16 though that's not a complete feed.

to sum up, about $3-4 a week say for roughly four to six eggs a day if they are free ranging.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:56 pm

bit disturbed at the dog hate in this thread, if it wasnt for dogs humans wouldnt have succeeded as a species, at least out of the warmer climates... maybe not even there, since we have cohabitated with dogs so long its hard to say what came first, the chicken or the egg, so to speak.

the dog in the youtube clip is a malamute(not a husky or a samoyd), and they are the closest thing to a wolf aside from a wolf, genetically speaking they are wolves, not dogs, but they prefer to hang out with humans and are traditionally given the job of looking after babies.
they are completely non hostile, even to strange humans, but a strange animal, cat or dog, they dont care, they kill it.

so fuckin awesome.

p.s. chickens have been shown to be extremely intelligent, so much so they have been deemed to have developed the capacity for cruelty... not many other creatures have that distinction.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:02 pm

haha yeah they can be pretty nasty. if our ginger kitty is being a cunt and chasing the babies or something and you grab him and hold him down on his back the chook in my avatar will come running over at full speed and wallop him in the face with her beak...

and yes dogs are seriously awesome. i miss having one and can't wait till the missus gets over hers dying so we can get a new one.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:08 pm

my latest lady is as much of a malamute fan as me, but we are going travelling, so cant really get a dog, not legally anyway, and a malamute pup is FUCKING pricey, and they dont hand them out to just anyone either, needing special care as they do, pretty much the toughest dog in the universe tho.

she wants to get a rat, or possibly worse, a bird... wtf

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:22 pm

really don't get the whole keeping caged birds thing :? just seems pointless and even a bit cruel

i've got my heart set on some sort of staffy cross again

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:28 pm

agreed, i hate seeing birds in cages, i dont think she was really serious about that, shes way to softhearted to do that.

this is what you need
victorian bulldog, basically its a staffy with a mastiff head... fuck yeh.

Return to “Miscellaneous”