Chris Bailey(ak skin) Doco

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
ghetto ninja

Chris Bailey(ak skin) Doco

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

This is totally worth checking out!!!
Chris Bailey was one of the original "AK skins" and also played in an early NZ punk band called The Plague.
He's now a world renowned carver and pretty inspiring guy.
Its about an hour long but totally worth it, and if anyone knows my bro "G" theres a pretty cool interview with him at the kings arms talking about scrapping the KC's etc.
Good piece of NZ punk/skin history, enjoy.
http://www.maoritelevision.com/Default.aspx?tabid=224&progid=2143&epid=12265

Some NoTag in the soundtrack to.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

gaza246

Re: Chris Bailey(ak skin) Doco

Postby gaza246 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:00 am

Are you for fucken real, He's Original Ak Skin!!! Where do you get your information from Woman Weekly. I take real offense to what you say. The Org Skin well most have a 2 types of tattoo one is a set of crossed flags A Union Jack and the NZ with Skinheads on the top and Auckland on the bottom or a simple Skinheads Auckland some have a date. My date say 79 and I'm not one of the originals. There are only a few still alive and I know them all as most of us grew up in the same area. Hay Fuck head you know what area that was?, Freeman bay, and Ponsonby. Ginty Dead, Stowers Dead, Arnold Overseas, Fuzz Overseas. There were a couple more, but those guys were the main original Skins

Chris was a Johnny-come-late skin, real late, Before you open your fucken mouth check your information

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:06 am

HAY guy. Go have a fresh shave to calm down.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:02 am

:lol: what an angry little man.
Gonna watch this doco tonight, will be good to see an original AK Skin, not some johnny come lately like gaza246.
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 am

a skinhead getting angry over an imagined slight!? now ive seen it all.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

Loved the use of johnny come lately. Best first post ever.

the croc

Postby the croc » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 am

There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

gaza246 wrote:Are you for fucken real, He's Original Ak Skin!!! Where do you get your information from Woman Weekly. I take real offense to what you say. The Org Skin well most have a 2 types of tattoo one is a set of crossed flags A Union Jack and the NZ with Skinheads on the top and Auckland on the bottom or a simple Skinheads Auckland some have a date. My date say 79 and I'm not one of the originals. There are only a few still alive and I know them all as most of us grew up in the same area. Hay Fuck head you know what area that was?, Freeman bay, and Ponsonby. Ginty Dead, Stowers Dead, Arnold Overseas, Fuzz Overseas. There were a couple more, but those guys were the main original Skins

Chris was a Johnny-come-late skin, real late, Before you open your fucken mouth check your information

:lol: Fuckin calm down, you'll have a heart attack.
Thanks for the history lesson, it was a genuine mistake.
Doesnt change the fact that its a good doco.
fagets, right.

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah it does! Coz my mates were demo skinheads. And if they didnt make it, I dont like it.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 pm

^??
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

crain
niggativity scene

Postby crain » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45 pm

before they sold out.

mark tyler

Postby mark tyler » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Excellent doco, really enjoyed it eh. Cool old photos, especially that one of the Bootgirls.
Maori Channel rules for documentaries.
General Mutante wrote:This just goes to show that if you've got anything remotely constructive to say then here's not the best place to say it.

UNIT

Postby UNIT » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:41 pm

gaza246 wrote:Are you for fucken real, He's Original Ak Skin!!! Where do you get your information from Woman Weekly. I take real offense to what you say. The Org Skin well most have a 2 types of tattoo one is a set of crossed flags A Union Jack and the NZ with Skinheads on the top and Auckland on the bottom or a simple Skinheads Auckland some have a date. My date say 79 and I'm not one of the originals. There are only a few still alive and I know them all as most of us grew up in the same area. Hay Fuck head you know what area that was?, Freeman bay, and Ponsonby. Ginty Dead, Stowers Dead, Arnold Overseas, Fuzz Overseas. There were a couple more, but those guys were the main original Skins

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 pm

gaza246 wrote:Are you for fucken real, He's Original Ak Skin!!! Where do you get your information from Woman Weekly.

Yeah, but we only read the early demos from before you were born.

Image Image
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:51 pm

the best bit is when he talks about going to the marae. 34.54
http://aotearoa666.com/

Hipster_Faggot

Postby Hipster_Faggot » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:31 am

lol r u just sum rich old ponsonby cunt? funi to knw that hipsters r the new skins ahahahah

hiv-positive

Postby hiv-positive » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:22 pm

I can't imagine how much life would have to suck to actually care about the finer details of belonging to an imported sub-culture 30 odd years after the fact.

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Chek your facts before you open your fucken mouth the ORIG skinz invented subculture so just keep your mouth shut if you dont no what ur talking about butch

[Tim]

Postby [Tim] » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:37 pm

:lol:

Wow. Fuckin' crack up.

UNIT

Postby UNIT » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 pm

I must've read that shit over and over about half a doz times last night just laughing my head off.

[Tim]

Postby [Tim] » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Image wrote:Are you for fucken real, He's Original Ak Skin!!! Where do you get your information from Woman Weekly. I take real offense to what you say. The Org Skin well most have a 2 types of tattoo one is a set of crossed flags A Union Jack and the NZ with Skinheads on the top and Auckland on the bottom or a simple Skinheads Auckland some have a date. My date say 79 and I'm not one of the originals. There are only a few still alive and I know them all as most of us grew up in the same area. Hay Fuck head you know what area that was?, Freeman bay, and Ponsonby. Ginty Dead, Stowers Dead, Arnold Overseas, Fuzz Overseas. There were a couple more, but those guys were the main original Skins

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:54 pm

Of course he will never die, hes part Zombie and part fucking idiot.

Cosmo Kramer

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:08 pm

UNIT wrote:I must've read that shit over and over about half a doz times last night just laughing my head off.
Kramer Murphy and Associates

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:46 pm

My favourite part was the womans weekly call. What a crack up cunt.
fagets, right.

UNIT

Postby UNIT » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Hay Fuck head you know what area that was?

:lol:

wassup rockers

Postby wassup rockers » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 pm

EVERYONE DEAD!!! :!: :!:

UNIT

Postby UNIT » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 pm

I love how being overseas seems akin to being dead.

Cosmo Kramer

Postby Cosmo Kramer » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 pm

haha signed up just to post that.

must be someone from the board? or a long time lurker?
Kramer Murphy and Associates

the croc

Postby the croc » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Heard it through the OG skins digital grapevine
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

UNIT

Postby UNIT » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Don't think it's a fake account but if it was it'd easily be one of the best ever.

Return to “Miscellaneous”