yossarian

Re: what happened to

Postby yossarian » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Phil forgot the account password.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm

looks like you lost the key to the vault of original gags shane.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:31 pm

We both know I never had that key.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

ah, touche
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 am

lol I'm around. I just haven't had much to say.

cirE

Postby cirE » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 am

lol
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 am

InkedScot wrote:lol I'm around. I just haven't had much to say.

bit strange for a yank
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 am

are you and your missus really gunna invade aotearoa or is this just online terrorism?

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 am

InkedScot wrote:lol I'm around. I just haven't had much to say.

the asians next door moved out then eh?
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 am

you know, its only here an aussie that white power skins have an especial hardon for asians, in america its mostly afros they have a problem with.

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:are you and your missus really gunna invade aotearoa or is this just online terrorism?
yup, full blow invasion, the missus already has relatives in Auckland and you know once hispanics/mexicans start moving in we're gonna be bringing all our relatives.

The wifey was like are they going to treat me like shit like the white folks here do and told ya of course most white folks are ignorant racist fucks and they are tons of whities in NZ.

Visually you'd probably think she's Maori but nope thats Mexican. So do some research on Mexican stereotypes and racist BS that way you won't be caught offguard and not know how to properly throw insults our way.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 pm

I just read the title of this thread again and got the Full House theme song stuck in my head.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 pm

i doubt your missus will encounter much racism, especially not if she talks like rosie perez, or speedy gonzales, any trace of a mexican accent and she will be a huge novelty and everyone will love her.

of course if she talks with an american accent then it will be very different.

also, i doubt anyone will think shes maori, and if they do, that wont get her much racism, even our white power skinheads are seldom openly racist toward maori, the worst she will get is followed around stores by security staff.

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

FC wrote:I just read the title of this thread again and got the Full House theme song stuck in my head.

Aidan

FUCK YOU AIDAN

THE MILKMAN, THE PAPER BOY

THE EVENIN' TEEEE-V
Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

normotheclown

Postby normotheclown » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm

FC wrote:I just read the title of this thread again and got the Full House theme song stuck in my head.

Aidan

Really, I've got the theme to "Welcome back Kotter" going thro mine now.
SRI SYADASTI SYADAVAKTAVYA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADASTI CAVAKTAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVATAVYASCA SYADASTI SYANNASTI SYADAVAKTAVYASCA

All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 pm

ive got the fuckin cadbury song now for some fuckin reason, fuck you aidan.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

IT BEGINS
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

daggers

Postby daggers » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I've got Step By Step for some reason

probably because I remember it better
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 pm

I've got The Stranglers and then The Buzzcocks in my head coz of the thread title.

punxas

(and then Minor Threat)
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Physical - Olivia Newton John.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0e1Y5FXNWs[/video]
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

daggers wrote:I've got Step By Step for some reason

probably because I remember it better

Best show starring a wife beater since Different Strokes.

Aidan

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 am

Once apon a time if you asked someone to hum the full house theme song they would instantly hum the step by step theme instead, that was until Martin Body Destruction invented then 'Michael Harvey Yeah" song.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

daggers

Postby daggers » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm

why is that? I have fonder memories of FH than I do of the other, yet I know the theme song better
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Because the step by step theme has the title in the chorus, whereas the full house one doesn't.....and so the prior being more memorable and seeings as they are kind of similar shows get confused? I actually have no idea. Universal constant?
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:18 pm

InkedScot wrote:
xSUSPECTx wrote:are you and your missus really gunna invade aotearoa or is this just online terrorism?
yup, full blow invasion, the missus already has relatives in Auckland and you know once hispanics/mexicans start moving in we're gonna be bringing all our relatives.

The wifey was like are they going to treat me like shit like the white folks here do and told ya of course most white folks are ignorant racist fucks and they are tons of whities in NZ.

Visually you'd probably think she's Maori but nope thats Mexican. So do some research on Mexican stereotypes and racist BS that way you won't be caught offguard and not know how to properly throw insults our way.

I have a friend who moved over here for a little while from Chicago, she has hispanic/mexican/latina heritage. She really loves it, most of her mates here are Māori.

Your lady will be sweet.

There'll always be the odd dickhead, but they're easy to handle.
http://aotearoa666.com/

Return to “Miscellaneous”