hayley twitter williams

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
martyrdamn

Re: hayley twitter williams

Postby martyrdamn » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Dick Dynamite wrote:It sometimes disturbs me how often we talk about women much like one would... I dunno, a brand of beer or type of car or something

as long as she's not a fatty

I CALL BULLSHIT ON YOUR FEMINISM. ALL WOMYN ARE BEAUTIFUL. STOP SUPPORTING RAPE CULTURE.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:47 pm

We're not talking about advertising though, we're talking about men and women talking about other men and women.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:49 pm

But it kinda goes hand and hand don't it?

I mean because of that media guys seem to have these bizzare impossible high standards when talking about the attractiveness of women, like in this thread, as Phil maintained - what exactly is wrong with Jesus-Girl's tits that so many people are going on about how let down they are?

Wheras, ya know.. I'm a skinny weird looking runt really, but chicks still drool over my hot bod ;)

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm

It might go hand in hand, but its getting away from the issue about whether dudes or girls are more critical/talk more about peoples attractiveness. Id say girls are more critical of each other than guys are critical of them anyway. Do you really think they dolling themselves up to impress us? Lets be honest, most of the time wed be happy with them just not wearing track pants and a David Bain sweater.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm

I agree with Ricky, there's a double standard at least. For example, in line with this thread (sort of), female musicians are quite often reduced down to sex appeal when their band is discussed, well before any musical ability is talked about.

I'm sure this happens when girls talk about bands too, but I think a lot of girls would be treated differently for making such comments.

Also agree with Phil on bizarre attitudes in this thread.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

zeb

Postby zeb » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Surely you're not suggesting we ruin a thread about Hayley Williams boobs with a discussion about Paramore? :?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 pm

ghetto ninja wrote:You do tend to poo poo peoples taste in females here though Phill for example Katy Perry.
Just an observation.

wat.

dont be so sensitive, katy perry is hot as, its just that i could walk down any street and see plenty of girls just as hot, just like this paramore chick.

thats not deriding her looks, or your taste, im just pointing out that a lot of people seem to be much more charmed by their fame than they seem to realise..
there seems to be a bit of a trend toward the 'girl next door' look,which im am by no means against, ironically both girls in question are VERY MUCH to my taste, its more that im perturbed at people suddenly dribbling all over them, i mean shit, do you really think theres something special about these chicks?
theres as hot(or hotter) girls in every issue of ezibuy magazine...

really dont get your point of view.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 pm

It's all about the attitude, and the ability to hold a conversation, and it helps to be a decent fuck.

I have known a couple of classically beautiful women, really really hot ones that if you are seen with them other blokes look at you like you're a right cunt, who failed really hard to move me due to boring the shit out of me and being starfish who were about as sexually fulfilling as lying on your hand until it's gone numb and doing some wanks, not that I've ever done that.

It's not like I have to worry anyway as I'm off the market, but if I were not, all that is required is a ready wit, strong thighs, a certain glint in the eye and the willingness to buy me at least two beers and I'll do anything.

Andre: Here is a relatively recent picture of my good self. I'm no supermodel, look increasingly like the boozer I am and visual evidence can do nothing to convey my somewhat unique smell. I've not done at all too badly for myself over the years however, despite my crippling handicap of not looking like an underwear model, and after several experiences like the ones alluded to above, I'll go for the girl next door/tom boy/Calamity Jane type every time.

Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:
ghetto ninja wrote:You do tend to poo poo peoples taste in females here though Phill for example Katy Perry.
Just an observation.

wat.

dont be so sensitive, katy perry is hot as, its just that i could walk down any street and see plenty of girls just as hot, just like this paramore chick.

thats not deriding her looks, or your taste, im just pointing out that a lot of people seem to be much more charmed by their fame than they seem to realise..
there seems to be a bit of a trend toward the 'girl next door' look,which im am by no means against, ironically both girls in question are VERY MUCH to my taste, its more that im perturbed at people suddenly dribbling all over them, i mean shit, do you really think theres something special about these chicks?
theres as hot(or hotter) girls in every issue of ezibuy magazine...

really dont get your point of view.

Im not talking about my taste in women (I couldnt give a flying fuck about Katy Perry) I was just making an observation on times youve derided other peoples tastes. Im not being defensive I was just making an observation hombre.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

crain
niggativity scene

Postby crain » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Dick Dynamite wrote:Scale. On a bigger SCALE.

So much of our media, art, advertising, is all about an ideal female form.

obv cause media /ads are trying to get people to buy shit and we all know wymyns don't work as much as men therefore they're no fucking use.

amirite?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 pm

ghetto ninja wrote:I was just making an observation on times youve derided other peoples tastes. Im not being defensive I was just making an observation hombre.

...and i was pointing out that your observation was based on misunderstanding, gringo.

i wasnt deriding their TASTE.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:58 pm

General Mutante wrote:Here is a relatively recent picture of my good self

no tits though so no good
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Don't tempt me to do it 'cos I will. I have beautiful moobies.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

daggers

Postby daggers » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 pm

sex tape would be better
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I have just been informed that if I am to release a sex tape I will be doing so by myself.

daggers

Postby daggers » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 pm

that's cool, I wouldn't watch it any way. well I would actually, but I won't enjoy it, because I have low self-esteem. or high standards. or something.

I've totally lost track
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Oh go on. I'm like a less fat, somewhat taller, gentile version of Ron Jeremy.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

ah but can you suck your own cock??
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 pm

i need an adult

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:01 pm

If I have a training montage to Laura Brannigan or Kenny Loggins, I'm sure I'll be able to suck my own cock by the end of it.

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Just gona put this out there: met the hottest girl in the world the other day, half Mexican and half Swedish, only 16.

Ignored her as much as my subconscious would allow because I was so conflicted/annoyed at finding her so attractive.

/peado
Last edited by Huey on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because he's the hero Punkas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Mi amore
Don't you know
My love I want you so
Sugar
You make my soul complete
Rapture tastes so sweet

cirE

Postby cirE » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 am

16 is all good man

got a picture?
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 am

theres something seriously wrong with you if you find a 16 year old attractive, you should seek help, get some aversion therapy, you monster.

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am

xSUSPECTx wrote:you monster

just reiterating that.

eric, sort your shit out, seriously
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Didn't have my camera/phone on me, was too annoyed to say more than a few words to her anyway.

Dudes here all have Ronaldo and Twilight guy haircuts (I think you homos in New Zealand refer to it as eurofag/eurotrash). Will look to take some photos while in Stockholm.
Last edited by Huey on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because he's the hero Punkas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Mi amore
Don't you know
My love I want you so
Sugar
You make my soul complete
Rapture tastes so sweet

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:theres something seriously wrong with you if you find a 16 year old attractive, you should seek help, get some aversion therapy, you monster.

here ya go phil

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

youre obviously some kind of pervert and should be investigated.

anyone who finds those breasts attractive is a racist.

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:anyone who finds those breasts attractive is a racist.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

Sicinius

Postby Sicinius » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Yo bob if you get a free afternoon you should go to Mosebacke, it's just by the Slussen station on the Green line. It's probably my favourite place to drink beer in the world. It's a bar/cafe sat right against the cliff face so you get really kickass views and cheap beer.

View from the cliffside bench.

bridge.

Postby bridge. » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 pm

does it have girls there? otherwise he's probably not interested.

Return to “Miscellaneous”