All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Dubpunker

Re: Football thread

Postby Dubpunker » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 pm

we lost the derby... :(

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Slowly recovering from the depressing 4-0 defeat in the St Pauli vs Hsv derby. Was an expensive endeavor to watch a piss poor display... the hooligans delivered a show though!. And i got to meet the lovely Dubpunker (thanks for the mix tape bro, its mad as) and see Kerry again, who seemed in good spirits. Anyhow... getting over the st pauli defeat... the phoenix have been kicking arse...!!@
Williams got a hat trick last week . We lost our number one striker from a ridiculous red card in the previous game and still stomped the cunts

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:51 am

R.I.PHOENIX.
up yer arse Rudan

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Sarpeet Singh makes the big league. Big step up from playing with teenagers and washed up 40yr olds in the Phoenix. Good on him!! Even if Bayern are a pack of cunts...

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/football/wo ... m-fulltime

Dubpunker

Postby Dubpunker » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:31 am

dave-brown wrote:Slowly recovering from the depressing 4-0 defeat in the St Pauli vs Hsv derby. Was an expensive endeavor to watch a piss poor display... the hooligans delivered a show though!. And i got to meet the lovely Dubpunker (thanks for the mix tape bro, its mad as) and see Kerry again, who seemed in good spirits. Anyhow... getting over the st pauli defeat...

:thumbup:

HSV stayed in the second division. so another derby at st. pauli in september :wink:

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:16 am

Haha no shit.
Well that is ninteresting. I certainly hope we start playing better but then. I will be over in july again so might have to miss the rematch...

In other news. The Wellington Phoenix just got knocked out of the FFA cup by an amateur local side. Out new "star striker" missed two penalty shots hahaha. Fuck the world. This season is going be cringing and groaning

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Dubpunker wrote:HSV stayed in the second division. so another derby at st. pauli in september :wink:

Speaking of HSV Andy, It gets worse for the Phoenix... after purchasing a dud who misses twice from the penalty spot in one match... we bought a fuckin lowly ranking Hamburger.....
https://www.a-league.com.au/news/signin ... -steinmann

Dubpunker

Postby Dubpunker » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:26 am

dave-brown wrote:
Dubpunker wrote:HSV stayed in the second division. so another derby at st. pauli in september :wink:

Speaking of HSV Andy, It gets worse for the Phoenix... after purchasing a dud who misses twice from the penalty spot in one match... we bought a fuckin lowly ranking Hamburger.....
https://www.a-league.com.au/news/signin ... -steinmann

haha...why not. business.

like this song (against bayern münchen)

Return to “Miscellaneous”