Awesome Shit Thread.

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Sob Soc

Re: Awesome Shit Thread.

Postby Sob Soc » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:41 pm

where did the term "Dead Kid" come from? In all cases in general, it seems a bizarre name. Are you elderly now, beyond the objectives of possible youth?

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:02 am

From other kids in my year at high school who recognised that my pasty skin resembles a corpse. I'm 34 but I don't look much different to what I did when I was 24, and I was immature then. It's become an alter ego related to making noise music and the batshit crazy journey of my past self to get to this point. As for objectives of youth, lovey shit is a good way to feel 24 again, but my joints still make popping noises...

Since this is the Awesome Shit thread, what's also been awesome is unlocking a higher level of self-awareness. So yeah, Dead Kid the ageless vampire Buddha over here.
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:35 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Couple Returns to Home Lost in California's Camp Fire to Find Their Dog Waiting for Them

“When they finally got clearance to go back to the lot where their house once stood… Madison was waiting there for them as if he were protecting his former home. Never give up!”

Dogs are awesome
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Return to “Miscellaneous”