funny shit thread

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Craig_Bastard

Re: funny shit thread

Postby Craig_Bastard » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:30 am

yeah it's a GTA IV reference.

Highly annoying when you're on your way to a pre-planned "meet" as part of a mission and you get a text or a call to go bowling/drinking/eating etc...
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 am

fuckin roman, that cunt doesnt have any other friends
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 am

No I don't want to hang out with you doing normal shit I am currently actively avoiding i am playing a fucking game and want to kill shit.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 am

oh yeh the source is a anti-texting(?) ad in america, apparently shes not an actor she really did text her sister some inane crap and got her killed, plenty of upset people and other messages, but this was the best one.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

daggers

Postby daggers » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 pm

oh wait I've played GTA IV, I think I remember the reason I stopped playing now
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Is there an ad for that on tv where a lady is on the phone talking to her husband who is driving then he crashes and blood sprays out of her phone? Or was that another weird dream I had
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

lol!

i dreamed that a certain really hot derby girl appeared to be in a dream to warn me about something, she was dressed like a french resistance agent like in 'allo 'allo.

"leesan vury carefully, for i shall say this honly wuance"

Martli
Formerly known as Jared.com

Postby Martli » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Marrow wrote:Is there an ad for that on tv where a lady is on the phone talking to her husband who is driving then he crashes and blood sprays out of her phone? Or was that another weird dream I had

Could be a combination of the two. There is definitely an ad like that, just without the blood spraying out of her phone.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:key word being "probaber;y"

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:57 pm

I think this would make a really good ad if it isn't already.
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm

We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 am

made me laugh anyway...

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 am

...right

well anyway, heres something from my facebook wall, i have all sorts of people on there, mainly for my amusement.

fuck u dell computers fuken shit computers on the top modal doesnt even copy cd to computer here it can ply just wants to cop 2 disc haw the fuck do u put music on this shit
any1 want 2 buy this 2000dolla peace of shit just got out box will sell for 500 ono hate computers!!!!!@!@!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 am

whatever, the back is funny as. get a sense of humour you pc fag.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am

fuck who wants to buy this guys computer and we sell it on trademe, split the profit
maybe i should just list it on trademe and then when it sells send teh person over to pick it up but they have to send me the 'downpayment' first, ololol

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am

akaxo wrote:made me laugh anyway...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drax

Postby Drax » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:...right

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm so over the extreme right wing elements of metal. They can fuck off. It was a genre invented by disillusioned hippies who retuned blues rock to fit with their industrial environments. In Geezer Butler we had an anti-establishment, anti-war plowshares type and in Rob Halford a screaming homosexual who also was one of the most intelligent people involved in the censorship culture wars of the '80s. I have no time whatsoever for a bunch of screechy, culturally insecure Scandinavians who couldn't write a decent tune if it bit them of the arse. They can take their bullshit and get it the fuck out of metal. It has been there for far too long now. I really fucking hate those guys. May their precious gene pools be thoroughly corrupted as they are living proof that the last thing the world needs is more paranoid blonde people. Whiny pallid little bitches the lot of them.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:14 pm

hippie. it's been a part of metal for yonks, like it has for punk, and black metal for as long as it's existed, it's not going anywhere. extreme music attracts extreme types from both left and right to rant about their bullshit. some from both ends make good and bad music but it's all just music in the end. it's up to the individual if they take it seriously or not or care about what they're saying but it's pretty impossible to take nsbm seriously imo. and martial are polish not scandinavian. and, politics aside, aren't worth listening to but the shirt made me laugh when i saw it...

donvito

Postby donvito » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 pm

haiku terror shades

Postby haiku terror shades » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:33 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 pm

Milky Pisswit

Postby Milky Pisswit » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 pm

:lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

geneterror666
Six Button Terrorist

Postby geneterror666 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am

General Mutante wrote:I'm so over the extreme right wing elements of metal. They can fuck off. It was a genre invented by disillusioned hippies who retuned blues rock to fit with their industrial environments. In Geezer Butler we had an anti-establishment, anti-war plowshares type and in Rob Halford a screaming homosexual who also was one of the most intelligent people involved in the censorship culture wars of the '80s. I have no time whatsoever for a bunch of screechy, culturally insecure Scandinavians who couldn't write a decent tune if it bit them of the arse. They can take their bullshit and get it the fuck out of metal. It has been there for far too long now. I really fucking hate those guys. May their precious gene pools be thoroughly corrupted as they are living proof that the last thing the world needs is more paranoid blonde people. Whiny pallid little bitches the lot of them.

C'mon you know you want one of these :baton: .
High res here: http://imageshack.us/a/img443/2344/flyersb.jpg

Agnes

Postby Agnes » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I like that even their sweatshirts are white.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 pm

a bit annoyed right now i deleted all the photos i had of andy's face on things...

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

It was because you couldn't stop masturbating to them I'll bet. You could always steal pictures off my farcebook if you were really determined.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

geneterror666 wrote:
General Mutante wrote:I'm so over the extreme right wing elements of metal. They can fuck off. It was a genre invented by disillusioned hippies who retuned blues rock to fit with their industrial environments. In Geezer Butler we had an anti-establishment, anti-war plowshares type and in Rob Halford a screaming homosexual who also was one of the most intelligent people involved in the censorship culture wars of the '80s. I have no time whatsoever for a bunch of screechy, culturally insecure Scandinavians who couldn't write a decent tune if it bit them of the arse. They can take their bullshit and get it the fuck out of metal. It has been there for far too long now. I really fucking hate those guys. May their precious gene pools be thoroughly corrupted as they are living proof that the last thing the world needs is more paranoid blonde people. Whiny pallid little bitches the lot of them.

C'mon you know you want one of these :baton: .
High res here: http://imageshack.us/a/img443/2344/flyersb.jpg

I'm guessing that they're selling more XXLs thans Smalls or Mediums.

Phlegm

Postby Phlegm » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 am

Cosmo Kramer wrote:WHAT DOES THAT MEANT TO MEAN

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Return to “Miscellaneous”