funny shit thread

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Fiction & Falsehood

Re: funny shit thread

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:48 pm

yeh, even downies need a punch sometimes.. he doesnt look down syndrome to me tho, but he does look retarded like a big kid or something, id feel bad for punching him i think, when he started crying, but i wouldnt blame myself or anyone else for doing it.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 pm

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 pm

"Fucking hipster down syndrome kid deserved to get knocked out."

ahhh youtube...
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Marrow
real poo particles

Postby Marrow » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:38 pm

That's fucked up. It doesn't even look like he really kicked that kid. Little kids are shits anyway.
Dead Kid wrote:Just leave your friends at home this time eh... Spelling-Mistake Chris, Hit On All The Moderators Chris, Anti-Social Chris, and I think that's when Make-Every-Thread-Twice-As-Long-As-It-Needs-To-Be Chris showed up. I'm telling you, you've got to sort your foruming out bro
PertHJ wrote:You can't drink your coffee and fuck it too

arkie

Postby arkie » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm

arkie wrote:Haha, yeah, but I reckon the guy who takes that little cunt out has little to be embarrassed about.

fixt

snuff
Information Highway Patrol

Postby snuff » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:28 am

I guess you really need to ask yourself... What Would Graeme Do?

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 pm

“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Drax

Postby Drax » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Punching someone with Down's Syndrome for kicking your kid is pretty much the same as punching a child for the same reason.

niXon

Postby niXon » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I reckon I'd react the same way.

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Drax wrote:Punching someone with Down's Syndrome for kicking your kid is pretty much the same as punching a child for the same reason.

Yeah. We don't know for sure what mental age that guy has, but it's basically just a kid kicking at another kid.
But if you didn't know that, and saw some guy kicking your kid, knocking him out is a good move.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:31 pm

yeh, i have two points to make against that, if you saw someone kick your kid you would react before you had time to assess the attackers mental faculty, any less would make you an indifferent parent at best, and a truly bad one at worst, you should defend your children, hell if it was a strangers kid id probably give him a bodycheck and bowl him into the counter, but if it was someone of my family he would get a punch at least, its not a conscious decision, its a reaction to a perceived attack.
secondly the corky dude needs to learn he cant kick small kids like that, one way or the other, like i said earlier, id probably feel bad for hitting him when i saw him crying and realised hes a dropped baby, but i wouldnt blame myself much for my actions, or apologise for them.

the downie guy would have been fine, and have learnt a valuable lesson, and all up i think it would have worked out for the best, i dont think he needs to be further dealt with, maybe just a talking to from his caregiver about why it happened.
not like if it was just some mentally fine asshole who would probably need all his fingers broken and good kicking.

jont420

Postby jont420 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:38 pm

I reckon I'd take the dudes perfectly presented Whopper Jr to supplement my 10 dollar diet

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 pm

He only hit him once, and he hit him so quickly I think Phils talk about " react before you had time to assess the attackers mental faculty" is fairly appropriate. It's not like he kicked the shit out of him on the ground as well.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't see it as defending his kid. More like retaliation. He reacted without assessing the situation, which is somewhat understandable when a child is involved, but perhaps more a reflection of this guy's character. It's likely he isn't the most well thought out kind of person if his first response is of a physical nature. i.e hulk smash etc. His first response should have been to check if the kid was hurt or not. That's far more important than retaliating if you ask me.

Anyway...

Maybe some reposts...

Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Kerry wrote:I don't see it as defending his kid. More like retaliation. He reacted without assessing the situation, which is somewhat understandable when a child is involved, but perhaps more a reflection of this guy's character. It's likely he isn't the most well thought out kind of person if his first response is of a physical nature. i.e hulk smash etc. His first response should have been to check if the kid was hurt or not. That's far more important than retaliating if you ask me.

funny you say that, i was explaining to a mate yesterday about the video, who has a kid about the same age who is on holiday atm and is very annoying when ya stoned and hungover.
and we both agreed it would be a hulk smash scenario, you really dont think you just rage, instant 0 to redline, the situations when you wonder who is yelling obscenities and then realise its you.
checking on the kid before neutralising the danger is just retarded, i cant imagine how someone could be that obtuse lol.

kettles

Postby kettles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Just checked out the FB "Toohey's New" page :? :baton:

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 pm

but you wont even link us? what a sad guy

kettles

Postby kettles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:50 pm

I didn't want to put anyone else through the same torture I went through.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 pm

At least Tooheys New isn't VB!

General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

dclxvi

Postby dclxvi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRz8FWPUmpI[/youtube]
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

dclxvi

Postby dclxvi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 pm

kettles

Postby kettles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

fantastic

Drax

Postby Drax » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:
Kerry wrote:I don't see it as defending his kid. More like retaliation. He reacted without assessing the situation, which is somewhat understandable when a child is involved, but perhaps more a reflection of this guy's character. It's likely he isn't the most well thought out kind of person if his first response is of a physical nature. i.e hulk smash etc. His first response should have been to check if the kid was hurt or not. That's far more important than retaliating if you ask me.

funny you say that, i was explaining to a mate yesterday about the video, who has a kid about the same age who is on holiday atm and is very annoying when ya stoned and hungover.
and we both agreed it would be a hulk smash scenario, you really dont think you just rage, instant 0 to redline, the situations when you wonder who is yelling obscenities and then realise its you.
checking on the kid before neutralising the danger is just retarded, i cant imagine how someone could be that obtuse lol.

Yep. Punch downsie first, ask questions later. Way less retarded than checking to see if your kid is okay before 'neutralising the danger'. It's a fast food restaurant, not the fucking jungle.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 pm

So removing the immediate threat to your child is less important than accessing the immediate damage with a possibility of more to come?

I think you carebears are taking the piss a little to hard there.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

just dumb iyam 8)

Drax

Postby Drax » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

steve f wrote:So removing the immediate threat to your child is less important than accessing the immediate damage with a possibility of more to come?

I think you carebears are taking the piss a little to hard there.

No, I'm saying that immediately decking someone with Down's syndrome for lightly kicking your kid is far more more retarded behaviour than checking to see if the kid is hurt or not before retaliating, which is what Kerry said in the first place. But I don't really see why this should further get in the way of funny shit as while start delving into Reading Comprehension 101.

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:23 pm

You think he had the same perspective as you when he made that decision? The downsie was behind his child, he had no way of knowing how hard he kicked him other than a recoiling infant flying across the room. Also he had no idea what provoked him to do so in the first place, and if that was a precursor to something much worse. IMO a sore jaw is better than a dead child.

Drax

Postby Drax » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Pretty sure if I was in the same situation as that dad I'd be at least slightly more hesitant to punch someone with Down's syndrome in the face. Can't guarantee I wouldn't do the exact same thing as him if I didn't realise the guy had an intellectual disability though.

But if you think a burger joint is the sort of place a small child might get murdered within the matter of a few seconds then maybe it's best not to take them there in the first place.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 pm

so... we know he has downs syndrome how? and we are expecting that kids dad to have read a full medical report before deciding if he should have hit the guy or not?

youre a retard.

anyway, heres some more autocorrects, ive been getting sick of them lately cos often they are fake seeming or just not funny, but this page is fucking holarious.

http://likeandshare.blogspot.com/2011/1 ... ember.html

aerozol

Postby aerozol » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:yeh, i have two points to make against that, if you saw someone kick your kid you would react before you had time to assess the attackers mental faculty
I meant that, second line.
all up i think it would have worked out for the best
Though lets remember that a punch like that can kill someone (or paralyse etc) if they fall awkwardly. It would be unfortunate if the dad had to face that.
Edit: Also, The US is extremely litigious and with a decent lawyer that guy wouldn't have seen his son again for a while. I can see why he did it, I just don't think it was the smartest move.
Last edited by aerozol on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Miscellaneous”