Arranged for time off

Got interviewed by Saatchi&Saatchi yesterday

Everythings drained of colour

Sisters from the beige take a lot out of you

Leith will be here soon

I'll get him to organise some shit

What a good cunt

Blah
JohnnyCakes wrote:Dolf is such an awesome power.

Brigid Nielsen, Gary Busey and Don Swayze probably stop by every Sunday for a Jacuzzi and Impromptu Scientific Forum.

*rapt dream-like gaze*

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:16 pm

I bet you're going to enjoy having an errand boy.

You can dress him up in tiny shorts and make him clean the pool while you sip at Pina Colatas.

Wait, thats a different fantasy.

Never mind, as you were.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

The Leperchaun

Postby The Leperchaun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:18 pm

still drunk from last night but tried a new type of noodle. those fancy trident ones i believe they were. had a smoke and cooked some garlic salt kumura chips which are still sitting on the bench as i type but i expect they will be absolutely devine darling and then i will hair of the dog on 12 percent woodstocks to ease the pain of my cricket bat induced leg booboos. whatever happens after that is decidedly irrelevant seeing as i will be too drunk to remember it. oo and winz are stalling on my sickness benefit which put an extra delight in my plight. skyrockets in flight for me.
Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take ‘em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

JohnnyCakes

Postby JohnnyCakes » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:19 pm

He sweats a lot

I think that's cus he works so hard

What a good cunt

urgh
JohnnyCakes wrote:Dolf is such an awesome power.

Brigid Nielsen, Gary Busey and Don Swayze probably stop by every Sunday for a Jacuzzi and Impromptu Scientific Forum.

*rapt dream-like gaze*

The Leperchaun

Postby The Leperchaun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:26 pm

just dropped my kumura chips all 0ver the flooe because i have a broken hand and am hungry but i'll probably eat them anyway. i take the thirty second rule very seriously. is it thirty seconds? everyone has their variation. kinda like last card rules. the unwritten rule of last card is the dealer aways wins. 52 pickup doesn't make sense either because including the wildcards/jokers there are really 54 cards.
Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take ‘em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:28 pm

What about the card with the bridge rules on it?

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:30 pm

Coagulated Gouda wrote:i take the thirty second rule very seriously. is it thirty seconds? everyone has their variation.

Its all based on income.. theres a graph that shows it somewhere.. the more you earn the shorter the time and vice versa. Its a scientific fact that the richer you are, the shorter the floor life of your food is. I saw it on discovery.

The Leperchaun

Postby The Leperchaun » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:36 pm

depite my tastebud adventures that go on with my extreme eating habits of eating all of my most hated childhood fear-foods as long as they're vegan (they're mostly veges anyway) those kumura chips i have deemed inedible. even the floor wasn't a factor they were just rush job drunkenly made and were too thick. i have brought shame upon my family by rejecting the goodness that is garlic salt kumura chips but it was worth it to get that horrifying taste off of my tounge.

Vodka Frenzy

Postby Vodka Frenzy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:00 pm

10 : 30 woke up
11 :00 skated home
11 : 30 arrived home, 100 bucks in letter box for me :P
1 :00 topped up fone - went skating again.
approx. 2:00 wheel fell off, bearings fucked!
2: 05 bought new bearings
2:15 beach
3 : 00 home.
NO LIMITS,NO LAWS!

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:08 pm

Ouch wrote:
Coagulated Gouda wrote:i take the thirty second rule very seriously. is it thirty seconds? everyone has their variation.

Its all based on income.. theres a graph that shows it somewhere.. the more you earn the shorter the time and vice versa. Its a scientific fact that the richer you are, the shorter the floor life of your food is. I saw it on discovery.

what if you're a billionaire junkie, and you are eating a burger, and you pass out and drop it on the floor beside you, then wake up an hour later, forgetting the whole thing, and then you eat it because you can't think of anything better to do???

there goes discovery channel's fucken theory, shot right to shit by a completely flawless argument.
Last edited by dclxvi on Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:18 pm

ouch wrote: I saw it on discovery.

Dont shoot the messenger fuckhead.

dclxvi
Location: pissy shitty bloddy period rape shit cum food stains

Postby dclxvi » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:24 pm

dclxvi wrote:
Ouch wrote:

what if you're a billionaire junkie, and you are eating a burger, and you pass out and drop it on the floor beside you, then wake up an hour later, forgetting the whole thing, and then you eat it because you can't think of anything better to do???

there goes discovery channel's fucken theory, shot right to shit by a completely flawless argument.
Kerry wrote:Then at an old age, the neighbour's dog thought it would be crakup to maul him and he died so we chucked him up in the ground.

Cosmo Kramer wrote:i have full qualifications (john grisham novels 1-10) and i am yet to sit the bar exam but i know i will pass

Vodka Frenzy

Postby Vodka Frenzy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:25 pm

hahaha shame
NO LIMITS,NO LAWS!

Ouch
Dog's Best Friend

Postby Ouch » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:29 pm

Son of a bitch. I think im done here for the day.. my overdose of wit has finally blown out.

Catch you pussies tomorrow.

Dick Dynamite

Postby Dick Dynamite » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:35 pm

Woke up. Went back to sleep.

Got up. Had a beer and breakfast.

Watched secretary. My playstation is old and plays dvds shit.

Brother showed up. Had another beer and pushed him on tire-swing.

He's gone, I'm on punkas... tonight we're playing a show at castle. If you're in hamilton come along.

9seconds

Re:

Postby 9seconds » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Ph!1 wrote:my day was pretty unproductive, went to pickapart but they wouldnt let me in cos i was wearing my hippy shoes.

had lunch with a girl i sorta like tho, so that was good, and my brother seshed me out at about 6:00 been drinking springtides since.

oh and i bought a tophat, and found these 1080 songs thanks to craig, and now im making a myspace compilation

tophat?
"Look how happy he is"

Max

Re: Your day?

Postby Max » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:49 am

punkas king of the necro

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:30 pm

I got drunk then listened to The Carpenters and cried.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Drax

Postby Drax » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Got up at 12, watched an ep of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Did some work on a T-34 model kit I need to finish. Can't find the piece of lead sheeting I was gonna use to weight the fucker so this vital project is now on hold.

It's fuckin nice out, gonna go to a mates birthday BBQ and smash some vegan bangers. Might watch the second half of Phanstasm later, I'm on my seventh attempt at getting through it without getting sleepy.

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Drax wrote:Got up at 12, watched an ep of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Thats an awesome show.

I have an even worse hangover than i woke up with yesterday. My ears are ringing from lastnights gig. My dogs hogging most of my bed. There's no food in the cupboard and its all just bit too much. Considering having a beer and worrying bout it tomorrow. But mondays after 2 solid days of drinking arent as easy as they were ten years ago. Does anyone wanna go to the vietnamese bakery for me and get me a tofu roll?

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:08 pm

God bless u menulog

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:05 pm

I’m a one track lover on a two way lane.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Apart from going out to see bands I've been clicking through musical film/Broadway soundtracks on Discogs for days on end until I get cross-eyed. Scouting for info for a music website. Someone should probably be held accountable for the sheer volume of kaka out there.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:12 am

Good day yesterday, staying at my parents, they’re getting old.

Brother and his fam came to visit, his kids are getting old, one seems to be getting into nerdy shit which is pretty excelent.

Flew back to Auckland after free feed courtesy of the Koru club. Fuck yeah
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:46 am

Got home at midday after Dan's memorial picnic on Saturday. Completely wiped out but couldn't sleep so prepped a canvas. Then met up with a friend and ate fish and chips at the mole at Aramoana. Fed seagulls chips out the window then walked to the end of the mole. Saw a seal with a huge bite on his back- either a shark or a sealion , poor bugger. Went and looked at the ridiculous huge cruise ship in Port that had a fun park on its top deck.
Uncinia vector

Kerry

Postby Kerry » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 am

Drax wrote:Did some work on a T-34 model kit I need to finish. Can't find the piece of lead sheeting I was gonna use to weight the fucker so this vital project is now on hold.

Cool. Post some pics when you're done.

I woke up too early, hungover from Sunday beers at the pub. Went and did a work. Gnarly day 'cause half the team were off so that sucked. Went out and bought a snazzy shirt. Got off train and witnessed a young woman literally pulling her wrecked old dog behind her, through the cold rain. Poor thing. Told her her dog is in pain. She says, "I know." I said she should leave it at home. Got a death stare and walked off. Dick. I mean, it could barely move and it's fuckin 4 degrees with melting snow on the footpath and icey rain coming down. Possibly salt on the footpath too. The fuck is she up to? :(

Felt pretty shitty, went and picked up some decent Lebanese food and a beer then went home. Did a eat. Smoked a buzzy durry. Watched some buzzy music videos. (Check out The Chats' "Smoko".) It was a day.
Rob wrote:you are down a dead end street with no hope of every doing anything

dave-brown

Postby dave-brown » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 am

Kerry wrote:Got off train and witnessed a young woman literally pulling her wrecked old dog behind her, through the cold rain. Poor thing. Told her her dog is in pain. She says, "I know." I said she should leave it at home. Got a death stare and walked off. Dick. I mean, it could barely move and it's fuckin 4 degrees with melting snow on the footpath and icey rain coming down. Possibly salt on the footpath too. The fuck is she up to? :(

Wow. It is infuriating watching people knowlingly force their dogs/pets through excruciatingly extreme weather. At the other end of the spectrum, summer in Australia, it is more common wondering why the fuck people would walk their dog in the middle of the day in high 30's/ low 40's on concrete/ashphalt paths.
Bad enough it was only high 20's last week when I took Störtebecker for a run after work, before band practice as it was the only time i could, ive never been the one leading the charge before lol, she was not into running in that heat at all. Luckily i live close to the river and she could cool off.

Anyway back to sunday.... i eventually got out of bed... walked the dog( in an acceptable evening temperature ). Ended up at a local pub for my girlfriends christmas work do. It used to be a kinda punk themed bar, but the new owners seem to be angling for a gay night club. Clientele has changed a wee bit, but not too much..... long story short, I ended up breaking up a fight by pulling a guy off the top of another man, removing the instigator from the pub and shutting the door behind him as the bartender and punters stood bewildered and unresponsive. I usually mind my.own business, but this guy was lucky i stepped in, he was recieving a beating.
" Im not fucking gay, i regret what happened between us. youre the poofter" said one
.." what the fuck, you asked me to fuck you in the arse and you fucking loved it" said the other as he proceeded to assault the other.

Was possibly the strangest and most amusing fights ive broken up.. Footscray is never a dull place

Return to “Miscellaneous”