What happened to Donkey fuckwit boat shoe wearing knob head?

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:24 am

He tried to but I didn't cum.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Dirty Dancin' Dave

Postby Dirty Dancin' Dave » Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:16 pm

He's around still...apparantly had a road to damascus experience of sorts.

Def Kid wrote:arrogant, obnoxious, head up his own hole, bully'sh, mud for brains bastard i ever fucken met
Sounds a bit like you around that same time.

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:56 pm

shit stirrer, yeh hes nicer now, funny I never noticed him until now.

different stokes, small people, for different folks.

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:47 pm

dclxvi wrote:HAHAHA hey guess what?

that's never going to happen. things like scrumpy and cody's 12%ers always get in the way

PertHJ
Inventor of 'LOAL'

Postby PertHJ » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:50 pm

It's really od you would bring this up only a couple of weeks after he started posting here again.

Drunk with him a few times over the past month.

Apparently he's an anarchist now....I question that.... BUT i think he'd at least agree with A LOT more of what you talk about ol' g-dogg.
http://hungjurynz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.discogs.com/user/pertHJ

Drinking beers, hell yeah!! Smoking dope, KICK TO THROAT!!

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:56 pm

PertHJ wrote:Apparently he's an anarchist now....I question that.... BUT i think he'd at least agree with A LOT more of what you talk about ol' g-dogg.

He said Legal Marijuana should be regualted by the government. Doesn't sound like an anrachist view to me.

that's never going to happen. things like scrumpy and cody's 12%ers always get in the way

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:01 pm

small steps turn into giant ones.

Andy Justice

Postby Andy Justice » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:20 pm

Ive met him once, thought he was just another ACT party tard.

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:37 pm

Hrmmm.

Yeah, well everything most people believe in that use this board pertains to the idea that people can change, can wake up and subsequently become better people.

True, was an act party tard, and now I hold anarchic views, still have a job and dress like a regular joe most of the time and enjoy animal flesh.

Moderation is the key, as soon as you take something too far you lose your point.

If any of my past haters would like to meet me for a drink or something, I would be happy too, however if you give me shit I will porobably beat your fucking head in
it's just not a game if the other team does'nt want to play

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:45 pm

well a good start would be anti-violence unless truly necessary like against the state or in self defense etc.

BigNanaJez

Postby BigNanaJez » Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:53 pm

ha ha, its true though, he's not the same bloke, he's ditched some of his more unbecoming qualities and kept some of his better ones. I'll vouch for that. A nice chat over a beer is good times

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:44 pm

thanks Jez,

Im not a violent chap, just cant be fucked fighting uphill battles,

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:49 pm

donkeyscone wrote:Moderation is the key

Can i get an amen!

stabwound

Postby stabwound » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:34 am

hey are we talkinbg about ricky that lives in palmy?

are we rupert?
are we?

Horus

Postby Horus » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:56 am

PertHJ wrote: He said Legal Marijuana should be regualted by the government. Doesn't sound like an anrachist view to me.

That's the result of living in the U$A, where "sickness beneficiaries" can get scrips from their GP for smoke. A mate of mine there was on it, reckoned it was quite good grade too!

Horus

Postby Horus » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:06 am

donkeyscone wrote: and enjoy animal flesh.

Moderation is the key, as soon as you take something too far you lose your point.

Don't get too keen on the "moderateness" ricky. Wanna have "moderate capitalism" perhaps? What about "moderate militarism"? Those are both dodgy killer concepts, and pussyfooting around with moderate versions of them will still bring needless suffering to many... just look at the Lebanon war at the mo to see the results of that!

Moderate just means still playing the capitalist fuckwits' game. Give up the animal flesh, for your own health's sake if for no other reason! And yes, be extreme. Take a definite radical position on everything, don't just "sit on the fence" of moderateness, or you'll end up another Winston Peters.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:10 pm

WHAT DO WE WANT?!

MODERATE CHANGE!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!

IN A REASONABLE TIMEFRAME!
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:04 pm

Horus wrote:
donkeyscone wrote:Moderation is the key, as soon as you take something too far you lose your point.

Don't get too keen on the "moderateness" ricky. Wanna have "moderate capitalism" perhaps? What about "moderate militarism"? Those are both dodgy killer concepts, and pussyfooting around with moderate versions of them will still bring needless suffering to many... just look at the Lebanon war at the mo to see the results of that!

Moderate just means still playing the capitalist fuckwits' game. Give up the animal flesh, for your own health's sake if for no other reason! And yes, be extreme. Take a definite radical position on everything, don't just "sit on the fence" of moderateness, or you'll end up another Winston

Nah I agree with the first post, moderation is definitely better then being a total hippy.

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:41 pm

Jesus, you chaps take everything very seriously. I dont hold moderate views at all, I just realized some time ago that dedicating all of my brain time to dwelling over how much of a corrupt, defunct and fascist world I live in leads to depression and stops me from getting on with my own life.

I wish to travel and have an exciting life despite the fact that people are stupid and society is fucked.

Here is a nice patronizing quote for those more 'hardcore' and dedicated anarchic types,

"please give me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to tell the difference."

May have been slightly edited to avoid religious reference.

May sound like a cop out, but I have too much to do with my life to spend it all bitching and moaning all the time.

And as for my nutritional intake, not that its any of your business but eating meat as infrequently as I do is not unhealthy, may still be murder, but Im more worried about human rights at this point in my life, perhaps I will have another "road to damascus experience" and will one day wake up thinking it is an evil thing to do.

stabwound

Postby stabwound » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:47 pm

hi ricky what happened to you last night?

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:51 pm

all good donky damascus :wink: we will be calling you :wink:

BILL O'REILLY

Postby BILL O'REILLY » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:27 pm

TUB GIRL wrote:
Horus wrote:
donkeyscone wrote:Moderation is the key, as soon as you take something too far you lose your point.

Moderate just means still playing the capitalist fuckwits' game. Give up the animal flesh, for your own health's sake if for no other reason! And yes, be extreme. Take a definite radical position on everything, don't just "sit on the fence" of moderateness, or you'll end up another Winston

Nah I agree with the first post, moderation is definitely better then being a total hippy.

how about an opinion based on a moderate amount of logic, dumbass
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:12 pm

Caliban

Postby Caliban » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:16 pm

Anarchism sucks balls.

Horus

Postby Horus » Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:57 pm

Caliban wrote:Anarchism sucks balls.

but only the gay anarchists.

Huey
fairy gymnast

Postby Huey » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:02 pm

BILL O'REILLY wrote:how about an opinion based on a moderate amount of logic, dumbass

Yes that would work, especially coz all the anarchists around here put forward very convincing and coherent arguments. :roll:

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:16 pm

Oh Katie, I wasnt terribly interested in dancing to the pussycat dolls at highflyers, I got myself a quadruple gin and tonic and sat and watched the idiots mingle and fights start outside in the smoking area from a comfortable distance.

Looked for you guys later but to no avail, so got a cab home via subway.

Oh and Gwilym if youd like to know more about my so called 'enlightenment' talk to you old friends lenny and sammy, im sure they can fill you in.

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:16 pm

wow thats an informed opinion then :roll: I recommend you go to some links or read a book pertaining too and caliban until you can tell me why then :roll: to you too.

moderation and all. :wink:

lenny and sammy are cool but what do you mean?

donkeyscone

Postby donkeyscone » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:22 pm

What the hell did you just say? honestly, perhaps if you conversed in an accepted and understood form of english your points might get through.

Future Shock

Postby Future Shock » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:27 pm

if you weren't vague maybe I would'nt be, fu, anyway, what did you mean about sammy and lenny and enlightenment? :wink:

Return to “Miscellaneous”