17%
Lover of all things :)
67%

Total votes: 46

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:19 pm

stop fucken bullshitting man!!! phil!!!
Im talking to u...
what would u like to be called my arian friend?
And ur great argument is... "People are racist to me.... So ill be racist too"
Thats fucken bullshit! No wonder why your a nazi sympathizer

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:22 pm

Wax wrote: i dunno you still persist in calling me pakeha, my names phil.

I have referred to you as pakeha on this board recently once, when as I told you via PM, you were behaving like a disresepctful and racist pakeha, so I thought you should swallow some of your own medicine.
And it appeared to work.

Using the term pakeha is one of the best ways to get through to you how you behave sometimes, which is in a racist manner.

I don't care whether its a joke, whether its a blatant attempt at shitstirring or anything like that, its still bloody racist and you well know it. That comment goes for the rest of you too.
http://aotearoa666.com/

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:25 pm

YAY FOR MEL!!!

diesel

Postby diesel » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:27 pm

i wonder if i should cry everytime i get called pakeha/white/euro...
or if my friends/girlfriend should eb uspe3t about the jokes i make with a racial tone.....

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:45 pm

there ya go then, im racist, why dont you guys try and alienate someone else now.

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:45 pm

diesel wrote:i wonder if i should cry everytime i get called pakeha/white/euro...
or if my friends/girlfriend should eb uspe3t about the jokes i make with a racial tone.....

Sorry but i dont find any of those terms you used racist... Some people may to offence to them... but hey what do you want to be called?

Your friends might not get upset with your jokes... but what about the passer by the catches the punch line?
Dude.. racism will no be tolerated... anywhere i am at least...
If ya wanna go make your "cool" jokes, there is a really good board for you... NFyouthgroup... you can find it in the msn groups...

Please stop trying to justify racism/prejudice jokes/untones... its not on!

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:46 pm

Phil stop getting all emotional and reply! what would u like to be called?

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:48 pm

why would you even take racism seriously, its rediculous.

Milky Pisswit

Postby Milky Pisswit » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:50 pm

Greg Murphy is a racist. All those other fasty-car drivers are too...

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

Caliban

Postby Caliban » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:51 pm

pakeha is not a RACIST or DEROGATORY term at all.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:53 pm

you can call me phil if you like, wax if you must, altho preferably not loudly at places with lots of people who read punkas.

if you want to know my cutural background im not irish or scottish, those are nationalitys, im not celtic or gaelic those are language groupings and i dont speak any celtic language.

just dont refer to me as white, pakeha or european please.

you could say i am of british descent, but i would rather not as most people would confuse that with english, personally i dont see why i need to say im anything at all.

Milky Pisswit

Postby Milky Pisswit » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:53 pm

Caliban wrote:pakeha is not a RACIST or DEROGATORY term at all.

Translate it for us then...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 600 character limit.

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:54 pm

InFesTed HeAd wrote:! No wonder why your a nazi sympathizer

Okay so that was over the top.... im sorry phill... i just get real upset with racist remarks...

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:55 pm

This is not a debate about the origins of the word pakeha! Start another thread if ya wanna get into that! I myself do not find it offensive at all... being a pakeha x shore boy...

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:58 pm

And I know islanders that find 'coconut' funny, or maoris that dont mind the word 'hori' as long as they can call you a 'cracker' back. Its all very subjective, but it doesnt mean that your opinion is the right one for everyone.

Aidan
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:58 pm

so do i, but unfortunatly its not even an issue when someone calls me a 'white peice of shit' or a 'nazi skinhead' or whatever, im pretty much approaching the point where im gunna say 'sieg heil, oi oi oi' and throw a nazi salute at them and goose step all the way home(probably quite quickly)

Caliban

Postby Caliban » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:00 pm

Milky Pisswit wrote:

it simply means 'others' or 'fairies', which taken in the original context is not derogatory at all. when the maori first set eyes on white people, they were quite awestruck by their massive, to their eyes, ship and the people with white skin. for them these white people were almost godlike, and they saw them as something similar to the european tradition of 'fairies'.

i think it actually comes from pakepake, i can't quite remember.i can find out tonight thougjh.

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:00 pm

cook island people refer to themselves as coconuts...Just as we/some of us do kiwi's, they find it offensive when people lump all melaneasian people under the same title.. coconuts

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:01 pm

Wax wrote:there ya go then, im racist, why dont you guys try and alienate someone else now.

boohoohoo :roll:

yeh why not when you feel free to alienate me with your jokes and comments about Maori all the time.

Especially after all that crap i helped you with in private too.

:cry: etc

:roll:

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:03 pm

i dont care what it means literally, but ive heard the tone and infllection used the same way a 'cracker' would say 'nigger' or paul holmes would say 'darkie' and i for one CHOOSE not to be called that.

and im not english like cook was, so why am i like him, are samoans pakeha too?

Caliban

Postby Caliban » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:03 pm

Wax, don't you think you're being a lil pc and oversensitive in regards to this particular issue, given the fact you see certain words as being derogatory?

ted the bastard

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:06 pm

InFesTed HeAd wrote:
Wax wrote:i didnt think they were very funny either, but i posted some of my favourite darkies all the same, im sick of racism, its racist that im not allowed to use a word like 'darkie' but its perfectly ok to call me white.

fuck it all.

Dude who calls u white really... who the fuck does?? Fuck all people bro...
Alot of people might refer to you as european... maybe the contraversal term
pakeha! But white?
And really is white the same as darkie? Fuck white would be the same as black, i hear that term used all the fucken time!! And ted i can choose not to click on a thread... I know that.. duh... But thats not what this topic is about..... read the topic! Grrrr :)

high horse anyone. :)

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:07 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Wax wrote:there ya go then, im racist, why dont you guys try and alienate someone else now.

boohoohoo :roll:

yeh why not when you feel free to alienate me with your jokes and comments about Maori all the time.

Especially after all that crap i helped you with in private too.

:cry: etc

:roll:

when did i make any jokes or comments about maori?
shit, all i did was try and describe myself as an alcoholic using te reo, didnt think youd get shitty about it, but i got the message, i need to really suck your dick to not be a racist.

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:07 pm

No i am as happy as larry! Just thought that post was not called for thats all BUDDY :)

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:10 pm

Caliban wrote:Wax, don't you think you're being a lil pc and oversensitive in regards to this particular issue, given the fact you see certain words as being derogatory?

no im not, i wouldnt worry about it if i wasnt being told im being racist if i use a word like 'darky' (which i dont use by the way) when im racist for the tiniest thing, when basically, i cant talk about anyone whose from a darkskinned culture without speaking like a PC gimp lest i offend someone

fuck it, im racist, il get my NF shirt next weekend.

ted the bastard

Postby ted the bastard » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:18 pm

chris. i saw those threads.

read into it on very similar terms to the way you did so i didn't click on them again. i don't see the probem in that, this board has always been self-moderated. recently the board was attacked & went offline for a few days, when it returned Matt posted up, kindly asking for no more racially stirred threads. i wasn't really sure how he would react to this thread so i didn't take this one seriously. obviously he hasn't deleted or asked you to edit it yet, which i kind of expected. i actually prefer the other threads (i know they're wrong, as i said, i have the ability to self-moderate) over threads like this one as, the title you gave it attracts all kinds of morons like flies to shit. you're right about choosing to ban sites & not support them Mel. which was pretty much nearly what i was doing when all the nfer's were posting, i don't kow why we have to keep giving them attention? if you ignore those threads, they go away, i mean they've both already dropped off the page today & a lot of the people wouldn't have read them at all for you not giving the authors' what they really craved. ATTENTION!

as i said earlier.

InFesTed HeAd

Postby InFesTed HeAd » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:27 pm

I dont see any nazi's here... i get your point..
this is more about people laughing at different races and not realising they are doing anything wrong... I feel this thread is needed.. I dont want people from overseas looking here and thinking the nz punk scene is a fucken racist one.
Am i wrong?
Obiviously not by the attention it has got.
Why are you targeting me anyways? I dont target people... i apologised for giving wax shit? what is it man?

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:41 pm

Wax wrote:when did i make any jokes or comments about maori?
shit, all i did was try and describe myself as an alcoholic using te reo, didnt think youd get shitty about it, but i got the message, i need to really suck your dick to not be a racist.

you took a mihi - part of maori kaupapa or protocol and denigrated it as far as I'm concerned. In a literal sense, you poured piss all over my traditional greeting by mocking it. Thats offensive. Why is it alright for you to do that to my Maori traditions? Why don't you use your Celtic kutcha you're always carrying on about to intro yourself instead of taking the piss out of mine?

I think I know why - cos I'm brown and you're USED to running riot all over us, you think you can fucking get away with it. Yet you know who to come running to when you're in fucking trouble, don't you?

Hypocrite.

And yeh, suck my dick if you don't like it.

Shep

Postby Shep » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:50 pm

Caliban wrote:
Milky Pisswit wrote:

it simply means 'others' or 'fairies', which taken in the original context is not derogatory at all. when the maori first set eyes on white people, they were quite awestruck by their massive, to their eyes, ship and the people with white skin. for them these white people were almost godlike, and they saw them as something similar to the european tradition of 'fairies'.

i think it actually comes from pakepake, i can't quite remember.i can find out tonight thougjh.

I've read they were more freaked out by the hissing nature of the English language which is why they thought they were mythical creatures.

Cam.

Shep

Postby Shep » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:53 pm

Oh yeah, as a person of both European and Maori descent, I find the term Pakeha very offensive. I am terribly sick of this 'them' and 'us' attitude on both sides. It is very apparent in my own family, which can get annoying, but thats humans for you.

Cam.

Return to “Miscellaneous”