Drinking Games

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:15 pm

im currently playing 'dont drink anything unless you want more chest pains an irreggular/racing heartbeat tomorrow'

sickboy

Postby sickboy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:37 pm

Mexi is the best drinking game of all time....

Two dice.....

When u win you lose....

In the end everyone wins....

and you get to pick on people if you can roll small....

Aim low.....

Youll be sweet

Marms

Postby Marms » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:11 pm

James D wrote:Nah bro it was never that organised.
Besides, a table? We don't have tables in South Auckland.

this would just be a variation on your game... i made it a bit more organised than when we played it.... all i could member was if someone got the coin in the glass and picked you, you hade to skull

tove

Postby tove » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:54 pm

chug the ethanol is a good one.

umm, get drunk quick. you have a pack of cards and a cask of wine. you and the person your playing with just put down cards one after the other and the person with the highest card drijnks. you put down cards really fast and you both end up drinking continuously. seeing as your playing with cask wine, you get drunk, and the game only lasts as long as a deck of cards, so you get drunk quick. hence the name i guess.

HTDS

Postby HTDS » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:54 am

Unoriginal name..
Well it aint gunna suck itself...

Big Bird

Postby Big Bird » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:24 am

Hellbastard

Get 2 dice.
Roll them.
Say for example, it comes up with a 7. You have to scull for 7 seconds.
It's the next persons turn, they roll and get for example, a 5. They have to scull for 5 seconds.
It's the next persons turn. Say they get 4 and it's doubles. That means they are Hellbastard. They have to drink for 4 seconds.
It's the next persons turn. Say they get 9. The roller, aswell as Hellbastard, has to drink for 9 seconds.
Whoever is Hellbastard has to drink whatever everybody else gets until somebody else gets doubles. Then they become Hellbastard.

Arrogance
Get a glass. Pour some beer into it. Get the person next in the circle to flip a coin. If you guess heads, and it is heads, then you pass the glass on to the next person.
The next person pours some more beer in the glass and gets the person next in the circle to flip the coin. If they guess tails and it is tails then they pass the glass onto the next person.
The next person then puts some more beer in it and gets the person beside them to flip the coin, if they guess tails and it's heads, they have to drink whats in the glass. They then pour some more beer into the cup and the coin flipping process is repeated. If they get it right they pass it on, if they get it wrong they have to drink again.
Repeat
come 'ere

cheese

Postby cheese » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:01 pm

ted the bastard wrote:It's all about the RED or BLACK!!

fuck YES
nothing gets you more shitfaced

kittenslayer

Re: Drinking Games

Postby kittenslayer » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:02 pm

JOSHUA HEIGHTS wrote:What are some cool drinking games?

Me and My friends play Circle of Death, 21, Shit Fuck Wank and One sock cutter he cut socks.

drinking games are for uncivilised neanderthals!!!

MuscleMan
smut peddler

Postby MuscleMan » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:11 pm

okay kids, back to class now.

Gnome

Postby Gnome » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:40 pm

a good one is called " the christina agulara (cant spell) game"

thats when one of her video clips come on and every time she throws her arms in the air and touches her hair you drink

you sure do get fucked
coffee is for the punks, tea is for the hippies and dont even get me started on non-alcoholic beer

Jared.com

Postby Jared.com » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:35 pm

I learnt my favourite drinking game of Family guy. It's called: "Drink the beer". Basicly, drink one beer and then you win another.
dclxvi wrote:HAHAHA hey guess what?

that's never going to happen. things like scrumpy and cody's 12%ers always get in the way

Dehumanize

Postby Dehumanize » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:08 pm

There's websites that have drinking rules for any good movie or show.

Me and my friends use to play MallRats on a weekly basis.
The Guilt Society

Marms

Postby Marms » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:13 pm

Link please...

Tacotistk
trendy hipster

Postby Tacotistk » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:54 pm

friend was telling me about one they played at a party the other night.. It's not really a game I spose.. but anyone who's feeling game gets a wine bottle strapped to each hand and they're not allowed to take them off til they've finished both bottles.
messy.

tove

Postby tove » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:14 pm

we used to play it with scrumpy cider. for even more fun, play it with you feet strapped to a skateboard.
i guess the glass bottles make it more interesting.

VietCongDeathSquad

Postby VietCongDeathSquad » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:45 pm

Mexi... or BOB (variation of Mexi with one die)

Or

Rock, Paper Scissors

Matches used to be a favourite...you and your opponent sit on the floor opposite each other with your boots touching... take a box of matches each and attempt to throw a match into your opponents drink and vice versa..If you get a match in their glass, they drink..etc....
"Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est"

http://tnppodcast.libsyn.com/

Out of my head

Postby Out of my head » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:12 pm

tove wrote:we used to play it with scrumpy cider. for even more fun, play it with you feet strapped to a skateboard.

fuck, sounds awesome.

Adam

Postby Adam » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:50 pm

One person to do at a time: Get a deck (or two) of cards and make a piramid face down with five or six across in the centre, so 1 wide, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1). Start at one point of the piramid and try to get to the other side by picking up one card out of each row without picking up a joker, king, queen, jack or ace. Everytime you pick up one of those you have to drink and start again and have somebody else there to replace the cards you've picked up...I've seen this go on for about half an hour with just one person before its great.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:54 pm

I'm a big fan of Circle of Death.
Roxanne is great too. You put on Roxanne by The Police and make two teams. One team drinks on "Roxanne" The other drinks on "Red light".
I'm still huge for Cricle of Death though... Best. Camping. Game. Ever.

Pheezin'2K

Postby Pheezin'2K » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:04 pm

Bosun wrote:
tove wrote:we used to play it with scrumpy cider. for even more fun, play it with you feet strapped to a skateboard.

fuck, sounds awesome.

EDWARD SCRUMPYHANDS!!

Passionate and Dangerous! wrote:I need to go take my drugs

"You Look Fuckin' Australian" - Hacksaw.

Ph!1

Postby Ph!1 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:33 pm

riz wrote:Roxanne is great too. You put on Roxanne by The Police and make two teams. One team drinks on "Roxanne" The other drinks on "Red light".

that sounds awesome.

i suppose i should explain 6 man, it bears fuck all relation to 3 man, except it uses a die.
orginally played for shots, we often play it with beer or whatever people are drinking, you line up 6 equal sixed glasses (the main reason this game isnt played often) each glass has a number, like so

\1/ \2/ \3/ \4/ \5/ \6/

you start with them all empty, then take turns rolling the die, whatever number you roll if its empty you fill it, if its full you scull it then roll again, when i first played they were saying theyd seen someone do 4 in a row which was a biggie they reckoned, well i personlly got a 5 and a few fours, odds arent that high etc, quite a laugh when it happens.

Milky Pisswit

Postby Milky Pisswit » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:49 am

Pretty standard good ones are 3 man, mexi, 100 man and circle of death. But, my fave for getting shitfaced quickly is...

On the Bus :twisted:

Deal four rows of four cards face down then deal the rest of the cards out evenly to each player. Starting from the top row, turn each card over. Any card that any player has that matches the card overturned is placed on the pile and a consumption nominated to another player (i.e if a king is overturned is the first row, any player that has a king throws down and nominates one consumption) For cards in the first row, the consumption value is one nomination, 2nd row is two, third row three and fourth row four.

Once all the cards are turned over, the player (or players) with the least amount of cards remaining is "On the Bus". Now the fun part comes in! For those on the Bus, five cards are dealt face down. The object of this stage of the game is to get through those cards without getting any consumption cards. If a consumption card is dealt, the player on the Bus must consume the value of that card in addition to recieving extra cards according to what card is overturned. The cards with values are...

Ace = 5 consumptions + 5 additional cards
King = 4 consumptions + 4 additional cards
Queen = 3 consumptions + 3 additional cards
Jack = 2 consumptions + 2 additional cards
Ten = 1 consumptions + 1 additional cards

Anything else, from 2 - 9 has no value, so you just flip over the next card in your hand. Any new cards must be placed at the bottom of your hand. If you get to the end of your cards, you're out and you start the game again.

If you're unlucky enough to be the only one on the Bus, you'll go through 60 consumptions in about 10 - 15 minutes if you go through the whole pack. Guaranteed to fuck up even the most seasoned drinker!

As usual, International Drinking Laws apply...

Return to “Miscellaneous”