23 years of Hell yeah!

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
LilMissCrazyFox

Re: 23 years of Hell yeah!

Postby LilMissCrazyFox » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:46 am

yellowbus wrote:Seriously epic story.
Might have to read it again when I have time.

If anyone wants to read this without the comments an shit i blogged this last yr on my myspace cos it's a long read and much easier edited.
Awesome read for anyone that hasn't yet read it.

jont420

Postby jont420 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:17 am

where did trinity post her story i remember she deleted it off her as it got put up somewhere else?

The Oriental Express

Postby The Oriental Express » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:05 pm

Good fucken story.
Fucken OG, awesome respect dude

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:48 pm

LilMissCrazyFox wrote:Slam and Poodle

brilliant photo Jo :)
http://aotearoa666.com/

LilMissCrazyFox

Postby LilMissCrazyFox » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:21 am

Yeah tis a good one of the boys together ain't it Mel :)
Poodle actually has long hair tied back....ben a few years since he hasn't had it shaved short.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:55 am

he's shown me some old pics of him with long hair, others when he had it in braids.

My favourite one is the one his Mum carries with her - all 4 of her kids and the 3 boys are complete punk rockers.

:)

LilMissCrazyFox

Postby LilMissCrazyFox » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 am

Haha I never saw his hair in braids,really can't imagine that and don't want to!!!
I do believe I have seen that pic his ma has.

LilMissCrazyFox

Postby LilMissCrazyFox » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 am

Uhtred wrote:.

How come you took that pic off??

paivi from finland

Postby paivi from finland » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:47 am

I only found out about Slammy's death last month, and I've been thinking about him nonstop ever since. I knew him a long time ago, around 1992, and we lost touch a few years after that (there was no e-mail back then, so once you moved - which I did a lot! - you easily lost contact with all the friends abroad), but I always figured I'd meet him again. In New Zealand or here; he wrote to me about wanting to travel to Norway, and we are right next to it... But no, that never happened... I've been crying heaps, and cannot even imagine what his family has been going through during the past year.

Has his story been published or is someone doing something about it? I have some photos of him, if anyone's interested. Taken in March to July 1992.

Camo_VC
Location: Up the tree watching that white van outside your house.

Postby Camo_VC » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:00 am

Terve Paivi, mita kuuluu? I am Williams/Slammys sister Trish. It would be great to view the photo's that you have of our brother! I felt like my brother loved the fact that I married a guy from Finland. Funny thing was, I had not heard from William in ages and I had written some info on a Norwegian family website. He ended up responding and I let him know that I was living in Espoo, Finland at the time with my husband, our son and our 2nd child on the way (year 2000). He was blown away by that and I could kick myself for not making it to Norway at that time. We will plan to return to my husbands homeland of Finland and I will definitely make sure Norway is on our list of places to go especially to see my great granddads homeland. Our brother was a one of a kind sort of guy, we miss him a lot and yes, it does hurt and we still cry, a lot. We got to meet his friends, the crazy ones, the changed ones, the still punk ones, the everyones. We got to see his life when we met all his friends, that was a part of him that we never really saw. He led his life the way he wanted too, the way he enjoyed, with true loyalty, true friends and dam some great spacie talent. Now the spacie talent runs in the family I have you all know. We all enjoy our war games, x-box, ps2, ps3, xbox 360, call of duty etc, etc, etc.....lol.

It is a pleasure to meet another friend of our brothers. Nakemiin!!
"that hurt"

wendi

Postby wendi » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:01 am

:angel: im a bit slow on the news from New Plymouth -my old home town so was shocked to hear bout slammy-he was a honey-in that photo of him playing pool-is that bucky in the lovely orange t shirt???
miss slammy he was one in a million :angel:

LilMissCrazyFox

Postby LilMissCrazyFox » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:32 pm

That would be Greg James in the orange shirt or Greg Serious as we called him.

paivi from finland

Postby paivi from finland » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:58 am

Trish, I saw your post only now! I just sent you a pm, I hope you get it! -Päivi

Ivylee

Postby Ivylee » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Been living in Oz for a long time and lost contacts; getting news sometimes is very slow but in the last week found my old friend paivi who broke the news to me and Jef about Slammy, Still hasn't sunk in, just doesn't seem right! just can't imagine Slammy being ill. Did, however find out about Steve Rundlett;we used to live with him at carrington st N.P. Wot happen exactly? only managed to grab small bit of info from the internet.

Whitey

Postby Whitey » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm

Any update on the book that was being made..?
BigBadBazza wrote:keep your shit life experiences for facebook status updates

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:35 pm

yeh, id love a copy of that
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

Rob Anybody

Postby Rob Anybody » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 pm

oh man, matt/jay, can someone edit that sig of JPS's holy shit.
snuff wrote:I hate the whole 'atheist' tag eh, It's not like we have a special name for people who don't believe in Santa, they're just adults.

Huey wrote:Trust me, I am ahead of the curve, you just don't realize it.

"I'm not sure about this one ... I think it's about coming of age, I cant remember much about because when it happened to me it was a long time ago. You could buy a packet of fags, a pint of beer and a three piece suit for half a crown and still have enough left to go and see Rudolf Valentino at the Gaumont! I can't afford to go to the pictures these days but I hear they talk in them now."

Lentil

Postby Lentil » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 pm

We miss ya Slammy

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm

indeed, very much so.

he was a model man.

i like to talk about him, mostly when im drunk to people who have no idea who he was, slammy was good people, from good people and he associated with good people.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:16 pm

big fan of this story, know a few people who were close to him but never met the man himself. What he has left me personally with is the romantic as view of leading the true crust punk lifestyle. r.i.p man.

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Slammy was a lot of fun. Two years already huh.

Should really head up the road to Whakatane again sometime.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 pm

hey mel

b.c. this friday, should come down

or not, whatever

late, mitch

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 am

hey mitch

i'd love to see the Chrome in action again
but can't get away this weekend.

Maybe catch em another time :)

Cheers!

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 pm

It will be the anniversary on the 30th. Big party in NP?? Bands??
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm

id be keen but im still on the bracelet, there was talk of something over whakatane way too.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:45 pm

yeah i'd rather go to whakatane and visit his grave... although if i go to NP i can visit the Taranaki Division and Skoota too...

when you off the bracelet phil?

could be a summer mish?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:51 pm

yeh im keen on both, off im comD in early oct, looks like im gunna be fuckin busy then haha

Maleficent
mama poopoo

Postby Maleficent » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 pm

hmm i might be busy with exams right through gothtober, will have to find out.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:13 pm

its not too late

InkedScot

Postby InkedScot » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:15 pm

this needs a sticky

Return to “Miscellaneous”