Who will be the next famous person to be accused of "inappropriate behaviour"?

All that crap that doesn't fit any of the other forums
Max

Who will be the next famous person to be accused of "inappropriate behaviour"?

Postby Max » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:10 pm

Post your guesses here, winner gets a free dick pic.

My guess - Dan Schneider.

Edit: 2nd guess, Johnny Depp.

General Mutante

Re: Who will be the next famous person to be accused of "inappropriate behaviour"?

Postby General Mutante » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:51 am

Kermit the frog.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Max

Re: Who will be the next famous person to be accused of "inappropriate behaviour"?

Postby Max » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:02 am

ok it's Geoffrey Rush, didn't see that coming. the dick pic offer remains.

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Olly Onion from the Munch Bunch touched me inappropriately at a Santa parade in the 1980s.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Filthy French fuck.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Subcide wrote: I moved on to xhamster on my phone and looked up "chubby teens". Lately I've got into the idea getting off on fat younger women who guys their own age wouldn't fuck. Anyway I blew my love trunchen and all was good for a while. Until last night when the dreams started.
"Look how happy he is"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:33 pm

9seconds wrote:
Subcide wrote: I moved on to xhamster on my phone and looked up "chubby teens". Lately I've got into the idea getting off on fat younger women who guys their own age wouldn't fuck. Anyway I blew my love trunchen and all was good for a while. Until last night when the dreams started.

What were the dreams? I don't remember that bit.

Also, don't kink shame my wanking habits.
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:35 pm

something to do with a golden shower from andy
"Look how happy he is"

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:25 pm

I don’t piss on people for free. It’s $50 a wee or fuck off.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Johnny Depp is already a known abuser isn't he

Next one is Jim Carrey for sure

Drax

Postby Drax » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:51 am

Gary Glitter

Dixon Cider A.C.

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Seems unlikely

Craig_Bastard

Postby Craig_Bastard » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Rene Nefahu
http://thestungrenades.bandcamp.com
SHUT UP,
PUT YOUR DENIM ON
AND STAY FREE.

Marrow wrote:Its the recession, buying drinks for people then finding out they have shit taste in music isn't economically viable.

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:00 pm

General Mutante wrote:I don’t piss on people for free. It’s $50 a wee or fuck off.

That's a fuckin bargain!
'I Like It When You Die' is the fourth album by American grindcore band Anal Cunt. The album was originally titled You're Gay, and the album cover was going to contain a mirror, but this idea was later changed

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:30 pm

I’m pretty booked out around Christmas and New Year for golden showers so if you want one you’d better make an appointment soon.

Max

Postby Max » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:07 am

Morgan Spurlock, the annoying "super size me" guy.

(Sorry for posting on topic)

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick.

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:11 pm

all wrong

We have learned today of allegations of sexual harassment and verbal and physical abuse by Dave Cutbush of Life is Noise. We cannot and will not tolerate this behavior with anyone. We cannot tolerate or work with those who are complicit in this behavior either. In light of this, and with utmost respect to those affected, it is with great regret that we must cancel our planned tour of New Zealand and Australia this coming January. We hope to arrange another tour with a new promoter or touring company, to be determined at a future date.

Stay safe and make your voices heard.

Sleep
"Look how happy he is"

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:25 pm

LIFE IS NOISE
6 hrs ·
I’d like to respond to recent reports of unacceptable behaviour towards women by company Director, Dave Cutbush. I take these reports seriously, and deeply apologise for not providing the safe space that the women in our industry deserve. Dave will no longer have any involvement or association with Life is Noise, effective immediately.
- Jack

cant really say i agree with this, its not like anyone is waiting for proof.

obviously im not talking about this specific case :explainittomelikeimfive: or any other, just saying, when accusation is all it takes to cause such massive turmoil, but no consequences for a false accuser...

again, have to repeat, im not defending dave cutbush, ive never heard of him before, nor any other scumbag, i just think theres something very wrong with this.
"Look how happy he is"

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Has there actually been any celebrities who've had their lives thrown into massive turmoil by accusations which turned out to be false in the last few years? Because it probably should've been bigger headlines if there was.

What I have seen a bit of is accusations gaining no traction whatsoever. Social media seems to at least wait for a couple of people to confirm that someone is indeed a shitcunt. Unless it's politicians or something... suddenly people need solid evidence against them.
"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

the croc

Postby the croc » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Only about 2% of all rape and related sex charges are determined to be false, the same percentage as for other felonies (FBI). So while they do happen, and they are very problematic when they do, people claim that allegations are false far more frequently than they are and far more frequently than for other crimes. Put another way, we are much more likely to disbelieve a woman if she says she was raped than if she says she was robbed, but for no good reason.

On a related note, only about 40% of rapes are ever reported to the police, and this is partly because victims know that if their claim becomes public, their every behavior will be scrutinized, they will be shamed for their sexual history, and they will be labeled as lunatic, psychotic, paranoid, and manipulative. Just because someone does not report their crime does not mean it did not happen. Furthermore, only one in two claims lead to prosecution, so if the DA decides not to prosecute, that says nothing about whether or not it happened.

https://web.stanford.edu/group/maan/cgi ... age_id=297

Innocent men rarely face rape charges

Let’s start with the idea that false rape accusations ruin lives, and are therefore a universal risk to men. Generally, feminists dismiss this idea by arguing that false accusations are rare—only between 2% and 10% of all reports are estimated to be false. What’s equally important to know, however, is that false rape accusations almost never have serious consequences.

It’s exceedingly rare for a false rape allegation to end in prison time.

This may be hard to believe, especially considering that rape is a felony, punishable with years of prison. However—to start with this worst-case scenario—it’s exceedingly rare for a false rape allegation to end in prison time. According to the National Registry of Exonerations, since records began in 1989, in the US there are only 52 cases where men convicted of sexual assault were exonerated because it turned out they were falsely accused. By way of comparison, in the same period, there are 790 cases in which people were exonerated for murder.

https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-f ... cusations/
There's more to life than thrash
So let's get really smashed
and do the heavy head dance

www.facebook.com/paekakpunkshow

9seconds

Postby 9seconds » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:53 pm

what the fuck have charges got to do with anything?

not even the problem whatsoever
"Look how happy he is"

Subcide

Postby Subcide » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Max

Postby Max » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Gene Simmons. I guess that one was fairly predictable.

Return to “Miscellaneous”