The Grammys

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
Drax

The Grammys

Postby Drax » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:14 pm

I was all like oh the Grammys are on. Pop musics in the fuckin doldrums, lets check out this shitshow.

Bruno Mars did a new jack swing song with some lady. This sort of nostalgia is a bit eats, let alone when the style youre reviving is new jack swing.

That chubby unfunny English man who does that Carpool Karaoke presented, and a lot of people laughed at the shittest jokes I've seen since I last watched a new Simpsons episode.

Actually, his humour is worse.

Old cunt Elton John performed with Miley Cyrus. Their voices dont compliment each other very well. Miley had a good dress on and looked damn glamorous.

Old cunt Sting performed and Shaggy got in on it too and I wondered how many kids might be wondering "Who the fuck are these guys?"

Someone made a feminist speech while earlier tribute was paid to dead sex offender Chuck Berry.

A bunch of other psuedo-political shit was spouted and an immigrant delivered some wank about the American Dream and the founders of the country. At least one black person in the audience looked like they were thinking "wat".

Some digs were made at the president and then heaps of cunts applauded when Hillary Clinton made a cameo.

Some country musicians performed a song for the music fans gunned down in Vegas, perhaps reminding a few people that all this positive talk and backslapping in the US changes fuck all. The nightmare just gets weirder.

Lorde kept looking like she was gonna start bawling at the expression of anything emotional, and since the awards are dominated by Americunts, the sentimental bullshit was around every fucking corner. Get it together Lorde, you're making us look like a bunch of pussies.

Old cunts U2 played a song and Bono yelled some shit through a megaphone over the Hudson River.

Bruno Mars took out several of the big categories. Basically Bruno Mars clocked pop music in the 2010s, and everyone is a fucking sucker for helping him do it.

4/10
More fucked than I was expecting so kinda entertaining. Admittedly I didn't stay til the bitter end. I miss sleep for lots of stupid bullshit but these awards are not quite worth it.

Dixon Cider A.C.

Re: The Grammys

Postby Dixon Cider A.C. » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:43 pm

Great review would read out loud again

Dubpunker

Postby Dubpunker » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:11 am

Haha. Thank you. Like to read another review about the super Ball next week.

Dead Kid

Postby Dead Kid » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Dubpunker wrote:Haha. Thank you. Like to read another review about the super Ball next week.

Hurrah for reviewing dumb shit and most importantly rating it out of 10. :thumbup:
General Mutante wrote:"So you think you're floating in mint sauce son"

bruce wayne

Postby bruce wayne » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Drax wrote:I
Old cunt Elton John performed with Miley Cyrus. Their voices dont compliment each other very well.

mileys voice would still sound discordant even next to ozzy osbourne

Return to “Reviews”