Shitripper etc at Ward Lane

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
Hamtown Dave

Shitripper etc at Ward Lane

Postby Hamtown Dave » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:40 am

[img]http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif[/img]

So anyway. Electric Mayhem were good. The mix was clear which made the whole set more enjoyable.

I enjoyed playing with The Break In to the small but spirited audience.

Shitripper - again it was cool to hear these guys with a good PA and mix. Lots of energy which is hard when playing to a smaller crowd.

Bludgers didn't play due to d-ramas. No fault of the band though which is a real shame. I haven't seen them in ages.

Lurch

Re: Shitripper etc at Ward Lane

Postby Lurch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 am

That cunt better have some money put aside to replace the wheel of my bike. If I had realised what he had done I would have probably gone for his missus's ankles when she was trying to start shit outside. What a fucking bunch of cockbags.

Dylan Knuckles

Postby Dylan Knuckles » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 am

damn did my mate luke go? I knew i should have come down but i really wanted to watch the broncos game

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

ok, lets hear bout the drama, we werent all there guys, 10 page thread go!
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

yellowbus

Postby yellowbus » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Shitripper were playing, guy started Nazi saluting and shouting WHITE POWER. Got told to fuck off, then tried to be all tough and staunch some people out then launched a bottle at the stage the proceeded to get a hiding from a few people.

Then his beat up missus came round and was saying how he had a hole in his head and some kind of mental issue (geez who would have thought a bonehead not all together upstairs) and then threw a few hilarious unbalanced stiletto swings at lloyd.

Stink that Bludgers didn't get to play was really hanging out for them, Electric Mayhem were rad as always. First time seeing Shitripper with the new vocalist, was impressed.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 pm

was it darren? :P

this sounds awesome, reuban lets hear your version.
“There is something beautiful in seeing the poor accept their lot, to suffer it like Christ’s Passion. The world gains much from their suffering,” -Mother Theresa

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:11 pm

You forgot to mention that she also tore Lloyd's pocket and he had nowhere to store his cigarettes. Such a heartless act.

Also hilarious was the dude's mate storming into the bar after Shitripper were finishing up and everybody just completely blanking him as he was shouting "you wanna have a go".

I was taking a slash and so I missed most the build-up. Just came out the door to see an almost cartoonish cloud of flying fists and legs in the dancefloor.

Shitripper was mean. Haven't seen them since whenever they played Smakdown. Really pissed off at missing the Bludgers - they are always on top form at Ward Lane.
Last edited by Lurch on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 pm

is it gunna require mike to tell us who they were?

Dylan Knuckles

Postby Dylan Knuckles » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 pm

From what I can tell it was this Nazi wannabe type guy, Luke is his name I think, that comes to all the Bludgers shows cos he's friends with Mike. He always starts shit because years ago him and his friend turned up to a Bleeders show in NF shirts and got stomped by a bunch of hardcore types during The Warpath set. Its happened before and it'll probably happen agian. The cunt never learns and his bitch girlfriend is even more of a fuck up than he is.

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Fiction & Falsehood wrote:was it darren? :P

this sounds awesome, reuban lets hear your version.

Not me
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

Fiction & Falsehood

Postby Fiction & Falsehood » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 pm

hahaha

Phlegethon

Postby Phlegethon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:34 pm

wwwweeeeeeeeeeell, its been a long time since ive seen lurch throwing a tantrum about a show!!

mike

Postby mike » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 pm

show sucked
Last edited by mike on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dylan Knuckles

Postby Dylan Knuckles » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Calm down buddy all I said was Luke is a friend of yours. I could give less of a fuck who you hang out with. It wasn't a personal attack on you it just seems like he comes to a lot of your shows and starts shit is all. I have no idea what all that other rambling is about youthzone days and shit but it sounds like a bunch of rubbish to me. As for Troy he was a friend of mines fiance and was long past his nazi days when I was hanging out with him. As for Luke I thought we were all sweet he apologised and sorted shit out with me back in the upset records days then at Madball him and his missus were started shit with me so I punched him in the face and let it go after that cos you asked me to, he started that shit I was up the front with Katey singing along minding my own and he made a point of starting shit with me if thats what your referring to. It was 6 years ago anyway talk about dredging up old bullshit. Then your show last year he suddenly got all agro again and I tried to let it lie for the sake of Nicks show not getting cancelled but he kept on and on with it til he got punched in the face again then his missus glassed me over the back of the head. You should get your facts right before coming on here raving like a lunatic. I wasn't accusing you of anything. That cunt Luke and his Missus need their head read as far as I'm conserned.

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Phlegethon wrote:wwwweeeeeeeeeeell, its been a long time since ive seen lurch throwing a tantrum about a show!!

That's because I'm too cool to go to many shows these days. I promise I will try and put a better effort in from now on, and I'm sure I can find some things to over-react about.

I'm glad you remember my work, though. :)

Nathanael

Postby Nathanael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Sweet thread.
General Mutante wrote:Every wristie is a performance as far as I'm concerned.

Hamtown Dave

Postby Hamtown Dave » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Haha so that NF guy showed up to a bleeders show being a knob, started a fight with a bunch of 16 year olds but gapped it and left his smaller, quieter mate to get beaten up. Then bragged because he didn't get beaten up?

If I'd known he was such a giant douche I wouldn't have bothered pulling entranced violent teens off his battered mate and instead chased him up the road to dish out a proportionate beat down.

xCaptainx
Stay Cold

Postby xCaptainx » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:22 pm

hahah those dudes again? I enjoyed seeing Nats king hit from on stage at the bleeders show, haha.

Who the hell asked Mike to play in The Warpath?!!? :baton: and when did Mike start writing in paragraphs??!

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh fuck, you've done it now Ross. By using the secret CK call-sign you have doomed this thread.

:baton: :baton: :baton:

Doombringer

Postby Doombringer » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Justin works his ass off to put on shows and is a super good cunt to every band Shitripper play with.

Seeing that bonehead fuckwit starting shit with him for no reason was one thing, but it was the pint glass he threw at Kylie's head that set us off.

Felt great punching the cunts head in.

andy_

Postby andy_ » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:03 am

nothing wrong with punching someone out. good shit

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 am

Violence at gigs is great!!
Last edited by nazi scum on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
i say all islamic people are welcome, just leave your fuckin shitty religion at the door.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 am

Not the brightest spark are ya bud?

nazi scum

Postby nazi scum » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:06 am

expletive deleted

Doombringer

Postby Doombringer » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

nazi scum wrote:Try a one on one next time

With pleasure mate.

mmmm....good crack

Postby mmmm....good crack » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:12 am

Violence is wack. Unless someone is being violent for no reason. Then violence is justified to drop the douche and possibly teach a lesson.

Doombringer

Postby Doombringer » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:15 am

Nail + Head

/Thread

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am

it's pretty tough and cool how it made you feel great
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

mike

Postby mike » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

Dylan, troy may have grown hair out but nah wouldnt say completly, I heard him talk outside WardLane night you bought him along just its hypocritical to tag me when you yourself hung with someone that was way worse.

I'll wipe wot wrote yesterday just coz Im sick of all this bullshit wanna move on wasnt happy been tagged if theres a prob we will have a talk next time I did actually take it as a dig initially your right. I was looking forward to playing other night as a warm up for our Exploited show in few weeks woken at 7am txtd about show yes I dont mind being called a lunatic.

was meaning Madball whole show stopped crowd was looking at you going on said let it go, comment was you talked about ruining shows you didnt need to do that. Ive never seen you hit him between you guys why did ya bring it up if its all sorted I hardly went to upset.

I think I still have punkas message about 2nd guitarist Captain X is a long time ago and said no I only do one band at a time.

one thing I will say, dont think I supported what happened. I was talking to Kylie before show both joking about not playing with a certain Rockstar and Ive known Justin well before you guys first masturbated (be honest) which ironically was at Ward Lane 1998 and Kolya is a pretty good mate of mine before you assume.
do you think going on about running in hitting people is going to make this better, its not at all. The show may be over, il run into them in end rarking people up wont help things with wot happened, aint only people that read Punkas

Doombringer

Postby Doombringer » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 am

akaxo wrote:it's pretty tough and cool how it made you feel great

Really?

AWESOME

Return to “Reviews”