electric mayhem,regime,bludgers,m.o.t@ward lane

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
rex

electric mayhem,regime,bludgers,m.o.t@ward lane

Postby rex » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 pm

next time we need to get the league on at this bar to keep cunts there i forgot this is a problem in hamilton.

electric mayhem-kids have grown up fast they make me feel like a short cunt now proof that weed doesn't stunt growth as they looked the most blazed of the night.
regime-pretty tight for a first show but not surprising considering the dudes that make up the band.hope to play alongside them soon again.
the bludgers-awesome as always,had fun doing times are changing with them.new songs sound sweet can't wait to hear them recorded.
but they deserve a much bigger send off than that to be honest.maybe hamilton bar shows aren't the one these days?
& thanks to anyone that stuck around for us,shit was getting late & we can't compete with the oval ball but we still had a good time.got home & had one hour up my sleeve before milking.......that was some fuck my life shit right there.

phil has the crown for the most punkest pants in town/10

mike

Re: electric mayhem,regime,bludgers,m.o.t@ward lane

Postby mike » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 am

cheers for playing Rex as you know I felt stink the league crew didnt stick around but by the end of your set their was way more people in the room. Probably doing gig on a saturday was never the best idea but was only time I could get ya's and I didnt at the time know Ringworm were on and last time they didnt pull many people so probably wldnt have changed it. I dont like playing all ages venues at my age and this sorta music you need a beer or 2. Cheers to the people that turned up and stayed till end that was it for us cheers.

Hamtown Dave

Postby Hamtown Dave » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Sucks to bail early on a show, hate when people do that... I'll make up for it next time. (As long as the Warriors aren't playing).

Lurch

Postby Lurch » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Is everybody so dero that they fucked off and watched delayed coverage? I was out the door almost as soon as Maloney had sealed it and headed straight to Ward Lane for some celebratory punk rock only to find I had just missed the Bludgers. A Ward Lane punk show starting on time? Unheard of. I was hoping to see at least one of the two openers as well!

Note: I do actually appreciate shows starting on time. Maybe all shows should pick headliners who need to go and start milking a couple hours after they play? It seemed to work wonders for organisation here.

Mike: That was obviously a shit last ever Hamilton Bludgers show. We need to try harder for you. I demand a do over.

mike

Postby mike » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:48 pm

I dont think I will it isnt easy for me to stop playing but its better now than never, I have kinda had the feeling for awhile we have done what we could do played North island a lot, been to South Island 4 times supported and met most of my favourite bands from overseas aprt from Motorhead, Cock Sparrer and we nearly had Cockney Rejects support til tour got canned what more could any musicain from Paeroa do. Cheers for saying that Dave but I know you have played league so thats very understandable, I did actually give Nick an abusive text or 3 over it coz he didnt play but I was in a drunken state yesterday morning and cant repeat on here the loose TV smashing drink up whereabouts I was attending at 6am no I didnt do the TV

rex

Postby rex » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 am

mike wrote:what more could any musicain from Paeroa do

L&P commercial :?:

mike

Postby mike » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:19 pm

its made in AK last commercial that had a paeroa musician in it the dude got busted few days later in the uniform doing burgs

mike

Postby mike » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 pm

for those in welli that give a shit we are playing with the Business still, so that wasnt our last show ever (just last Htown show) we played enough in Hamilton this year normally only play once a year in Htown in past few years, times have changed people move, kids,die,in Ewans case change a hell of a lot, etc so for me Id rather leave band before we overdo it too much and get too far away from who we once were we arent the spiky haired streetpunk band that started although that is still there in our sound. We doing a recording in a few weeks for a split cd release some may know who with.

Return to “Reviews”