Double Down - thoughts and comments

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
wassup rockers

Re: Double Down - thoughts and comments

Postby wassup rockers » Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am

Lummoxgrinder wrote:BK tries to step up to the mark

http://tvnz.co.nz/health-news/burger-ki ... er-4119436

is it me or is it starting to get a liiittle bit ridiculous?

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 am

Fast food does gross out competitions, not even trying to pretend to be healthy, instead aiming to be as unhealthy as possible to cater to a cynical information-saturated market - it's like a Ben Elton story.
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 am

They're only selling them in one or two places, not an international roll out like the double down.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri May 13, 2011 10:56 am

probably a test run to see if their clientele starts dropping dead instore, or (better) just out the door
Uncinia vector. Sandfly victim. Part of the trans agenda to invade men's public toilets...

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Fri May 13, 2011 10:58 am

I did read the other day in a story about the "heart attack grill" suing other medically orientated food outlets that their spokesperson had died, presumably from a heart attack.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HeartHealt ... d=13056400
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

dustbinflowers

Postby dustbinflowers » Fri May 13, 2011 11:18 am

Even more like a Ben Elton story :)

kimura

Postby kimura » Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

JJ 2011 wrote:
steve f wrote:Ubereem stz eh

Na just the fact eating 6 time a day is eats. I am big enough to lose weight I need 3 decent meals with the normal fruit/up&go/energy drink in between. Not 6 small meals. That whole fact is bullshit unless your going up in the weights. Want to be 95kg Max. Can easily shake it off, just gotta weight to get under the knife and back at it.

Horse is good cause its just mad if you read up about it compared to other meats aye, shits all over anything else. I think the next best thing is Kangaroo, lean and lots of muscle. I wonder what Gorilla would be like aye, Silver Back Fillet, they server that shit in Cambodia at some $$$ so I've been told.

When cutting weight before fighting in comp I allways eat 6-7 times a day, in smaller quantities and drink a TONNE of water until the last few days. Speeds up your motab. Sherdog nutrition thread ftw lol, I learnt everything there.

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm

^ Fukk Sherdog and fukk your shit. Half those yanks are on HGH and/or several different roids to balance shit out.

Reading Fighting forums is a fucken joke, half the cunts there are just keyboard warriors.

Guess you learned well huh?

PUNKAS A PLACE WHERE A JOKE IS A COMMON AS THE MALE FART/WANK.

Chur boys, Swandri and Dac, all a brother needs aye. Sieg"
No longer Eddy the Dwarf, but Eddy the Coward - he mentions kids on punkas as some sort of trump card.

Fucken coward, has no shame.

PunkinDrublic wrote:Small Room with mazaire bed
$50 a week + monthly bills

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Must like cats and narcotics.
Shit cunts need not apply.
Churr

ghetto ninja wrote:The Grove is full of fuckin awesome cunts currently. I would highly recommend moving in.

PunkinDrublic wrote:I would highly recommend Eddie moves back in.
But he's a family man now so the rest of you are in luck.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=24&p=1185281

a lesser known matt

Postby a lesser known matt » Fri May 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Lummoxgrinder wrote:BK tries to step up to the mark

http://tvnz.co.nz/health-news/burger-ki ... er-4119436

the do a similar but bigger one at velvet burger in fort st. decent feed when you get them on the 2 for 1 deal

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Sat May 14, 2011 1:02 pm

Kimuras spot on you fucking dunce. Any serious fighter whose trying to drop weight but keep his strength eats like that. And theres some fucking great advice and skills to be picked up from the right fighting forums, its fucking handy to trade routines and diets with other people who are also fighting. Sharpen up Numpty.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

nails

Postby nails » Sat May 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Thats probably the most legit thing on the sherdog forums haha

Lummoxgrinder

Postby Lummoxgrinder » Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 am

eating one now. pretty good

BloodFuck

Postby BloodFuck » Sun May 15, 2011 3:59 pm

I could have eatn 2, i didnt feel shit afterwards but id still rather a bucket, a stale bun and a tub of runny poo potato and gravy.
Ill probebly hav another one day.
JeffJack is Christian

General Mutante

Postby General Mutante » Mon May 16, 2011 12:15 am

I got one today out of morbid curiosity and it was fucking gross. I only got through half of it before abandoning it as the monstrosity it was and picking at the missus's sushi instead. Then as soon as I got home I had to have a really messy shit because it hit my guts like a fucking depth charge in a way that yesterday's Chicken 65 treated me pretty mildly on by comparison.
Little Miss Twoshoes wrote:Violent period sex is a pretty good indicator that you're into someone, I think

FC wrote:I like that the swearing is removed. That's gangsta.

http://carnival01.bandcamp.com/

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Mon May 16, 2011 11:06 am

General Mutante wrote:I got one today out of morbid curiosity and it was fucking gross. I only got through half of it before abandoning it as the monstrosity it was and picking at the missus's sushi instead. Then as soon as I got home I had to have a really messy shit because it hit my guts like a fucking depth charge in a way that yesterday's Chicken 65 treated me pretty mildly on by comparison.

Yeah, I was about to post asking if they gave anyone crook guts but you just answered my question.

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Had one with Bun and Mayo. Won't be having it again. Does not come close to a good Wendys Chicken Burger and by themselves they are shite.
No longer Eddy the Dwarf, but Eddy the Coward - he mentions kids on punkas as some sort of trump card.

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Churr

ghetto ninja wrote:The Grove is full of fuckin awesome cunts currently. I would highly recommend moving in.

skeetnigguh
VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO

Postby skeetnigguh » Mon May 16, 2011 4:16 pm

The DD is a very huaevy bertation and I must say, it tastes gr9.
ImageImageImage

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Haha the cunts in yuor avatar had too many Double Downs. Just like Batman in Vegas, but more fawkable.

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Churr

daggers

Postby daggers » Mon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

JJ 2011 wrote: If your actually smart about your shit get them to toast the Tower Burger Bun, put some mayo on both buns and put the double down in the middle. Tastes fucken huge then.

JJ 2011 wrote:Had one with Bun and Mayo. Won't be having it again. Does not come close to a good Wendys Chicken Burger and by themselves they are shite.

wait now I'm thoroughly confused
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:36 pm

The first time a dude made me one that was basically the same thing at St Lukes.

I tried the other one today with the hassle of telling the stupid Indian cunt at the window, then his stupid fucken Indian cunt manager, I wanted to buy a bun, with lettuce and mayo extra, for my double down and had it like that.

Just still think Wendys it tops eh.

Careful with too much thinking Daggers, if you think with your stomach the results are Amazing/Epic/Huge/Killer/Dope/Fresh/Fly etc etc. Thinking all the time on a empty stomach is a fast way to get cancers of the brain.

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Churr

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm

It's a fast food outlet, not a fucking pick and mix. You buy what's on the fucking sign.

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Mon May 16, 2011 4:40 pm

This post was made by FC who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

I enjoy my times at McDonalds and Wendys, they actually cater and you can order a side bun or two if you have some Nuggets with BBQ sauce in it. Tastes top notch.

As for educated, red head faggots who got rocked by The Bleeders at Papa Jacks. Man's world and Hitler did not include Red heads.

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Churr

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm

LAME. If you want to keep talking about the past, we can talk about you being a nu metal faggot sucking the balls of hardcore dudes at papa jacks, or getting ignored at parties full of people you want to like you because you are so socially inept.

It's fucking idiots like you that mean when I go to eat FAST food it ends up being SLOW AS FUCK because you don't realise that a menu is there for a fucking reason.

daggers

Postby daggers » Mon May 16, 2011 4:57 pm

I hate to agree with him, but when you are paying that much money for what is essentially a pretty shit meal, you should be allowed to add a bun or whatever to it for a little extra coin. I am not assuming he didn't make a scene when they wouldn't do it for him, hence the involvement of the manager, who knows
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Some places give you option, which is cool, but if they don't, don't be one of those people that tries to create their own fast food meal out of the bits of other meals, because it's clearly annoying for the people on till, and it's even more annoying for the people behind you who just want their fucking food.

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:04 pm

No I named the Indian by name being "Naver...apoplol...some shit". Told him KFC Ponsonby and Beach Road all put in the extra. Then told him its racist he does not add in a Bun with Mayo and Lettuce for Vegetarians - he looked at me without much to say then, I could see he was thinking, but he ain't no master mind, no Alexander, no Capone, no Gotti - the mother fucker got, got.

But yea, pretty stupid/trivial they don't let you add anything extra like that in, not even a bun. Wendys Kaiser bun, with Chicken Nuggets and BBQ Sauce put in it is a fucken stomper. You can even mass size the Chicken burger and make a huge son of a whore's fuck.

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Churr

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Postby FC » Mon May 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Irony is declaring that vegetarianism (for a chicken burger?) is a racial issue in the same paragraph as claiming he was no "master mind".

jont420

Postby jont420 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:26 pm

Having worked at KFC I can safely report back there is no button for " extra bun and lettuce, navarl polplplol"

JJ 2011

Postby JJ 2011 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Family Value 98 CD Featuring Ice Cube Live

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFIrof7amXo[/video]

Deftones

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPW92FVMnFI[/video]

Some of those New Metal CD's are great. Hardcore kids at PJ's, your heroes heroes I have some stories about them nearly getting ruined. Top notch Hardcore kids and rappers that lot - quite ironic when the Island boys run a joint, same ones who you went to school with and the ignorant white folk no nothing of it.

The party was pretty funny, I still laugh after 8 rails going and trying to hit on a lesbian, nobody told me and did not know why she was a fucken mute. Then her dyke cunt licker mate comes and they start kissing. Good times huh.

As for the PJ boys, they are nowhere to be seen, mostly talked shit, said Converge was not hardcore/not good/cool and yet most of them were at the Converge show and all up on it now.

Cunts change, some don't and say it how it is.

I owned a Korn CD when I was 12, a couple Deftones CD's and I think even a Soulfly CD (Is that counted) after Max came back from the Sep split.

But I can't still beat my younger Far North Days when NWA/Eazy was the real shit, closely followed by the Wu. I also think I had a Naplam Death tape too in the mix somewhere.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipakFMYOIY&feature=related[/video]

Its a Alpha Male, gene pool, family thing. You stay red and white. You wont change and your family/ancestors and your gene pool is that of cowards and weak created humans.

Walk that walk. You would be amazed at the other shit I listen to. I like having my port and listening to Sinatra.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZIBm2QGaM[/video]

But hey, I wasn't the one who got dropped like a bitch at Papa Jacks. Hahahahaha!!! Pussy mother fucker. Must of been that Witchcraft, go now scene sheep, your all about that real shit son.

Where is the Midget, the gook twins, the eatass red head cunt who speaks like a Maori all of a sudden when I talk to him now, the other drink collector who talked alot of shit but nearly got choke the fukk out in the back room for talking shit about the boys midi.

There are alot of stories Aidan. However your's is a fact. See the the thing with stories, is its all talk. But when you get someone drop you and you get knocked the fuck up side head, physical actions aren't stories, they are facts, you can't define gravity and you sure as fuck can't deny the image on your face when you got fucked up. I heard you put the hands over your head and started to cry like a little bitch. Its ok, I mean if you have something at heart like a family member and something ain't cool, yea that's aight. But to get rag dolled on and spout out, makes you a fucken pussy. Stories mate stories.

Back to that Nu Metal now, good blast thanks.

Pref Male
Pref Vege.
Churr

nails

Postby nails » Mon May 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Am having one of these on a zinger burger soon. Will post the results

Return to “Reviews”