punkfest 2010

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
the infamousme nigga

Re: punkfest 2010

Postby the infamousme nigga » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:37 pm

i just wanna say big ups to all the people at lorne street and garrett street for letting us crash and hang out. thanks alot guyz.

dimery

Postby dimery » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:48 pm

on behalf of lorne st i say BRING ON NEXT YEAR haha. this years PF will be hard to top

yourstruly

Postby yourstruly » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Punkfest ruled this year, had heaps of fun. After Wasteland played my legs were like "fuck this shit" so i had to go sleep...dude next to me in the toilet telling me i "obviously hadn't drank enough" because my pee was still yellow, was a bit urgh..

daggers

Postby daggers » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm

that reminds me of the time I checked out another guys pee
https://www.discogs.com/user/daggers_NZ/collection
[img]http://iforce.co.nz/i/q3xbuiu4.mh3.png[/img]

stenchcore666

Postby stenchcore666 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 pm

fuck what an amazing weekend, i had a good time playing for hatewanx, did ok after 3 practices i rekon. but i spent the whole time looking at piece of paper with the song structures written on it so couldn't go hardout as broe.

methdrinker and caskgrinder blew the shit out of me, was great to see filthy lucifer and crawler play again and also FOE to be playing in the north island too (about bloody time guys!)

was great to catch up heaps of good cunts and also was good to see big bird make his way over to new zealand.

my trip was going in full swing when shortlived started playing, shit was getting pretty intense :mrgreen:

busting out the corpsepaint at lorne street and hassling aidan while he was passed out outside bought the loals
snuck into the underground part of the basin reserve we and got play with all of the indoor cricket equipment and get up to general black metal debauchery at 4am
met some dude outside by the name of "nighthawk" and he shared his bacardi with us while we talked him through his relationship problems also asking us things like "are you guys graverobbers or satanists" etc etc was funny as
walking back to turret house at 8am still rocking corpsepaint was brilliant.
ended up seeing him outside the newtown new world on monday with his missus and he was hardout embarrassed and just fled to his car when we brought up the experience he shared with us.

i think anna took some live footage of bands too, ill post a link at some point

mean as 0X

Return to “Reviews”