hanging out with murderers

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
Phlegm

Re: hanging out with murderers

Postby Phlegm » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm

This thread is a great argument for moderators editing threads.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:WHAT DOES THAT MEANT TO MEAN

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:59 pm

really? or maybe just because of the triple posts??
We must secure the extinction of all people and no future for any children

Phlegm

Postby Phlegm » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:05 pm

The last couple of pages anyway or maybe just the CFH vs Phil etymology battle.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:WHAT DOES THAT MEANT TO MEAN

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:19 pm

oh yes fair enough, got to love it when an interesting discussion sinks to that level... fuck the issue being discussed, get all pedantic over definitions of terms etc

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:22 pm

its a bit rich when i have plainly not used argumentum ad hominem against him, after making a big deal about the definition(i guess he has got his own) that he presumes to later in the thread to tell me i dont know what a strawman argument is... fuck... mind = boggled.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am

We're at what? Responding to tone?

Spots2012

Postby Spots2012 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:11 pm

so did you root her?

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

he can write that in letters?
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

CFH

Postby CFH » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:08 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote: mind = boggled.

not hard

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 pm

quiet fool.

[Tim]

Postby [Tim] » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm

nazi scum wrote:I owe him $2500 for rooting his 'slut missus'

How did he come to that figure? I'm no expert but that sounds like a bit of a rip off for a root.

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:54 pm

25 roots??

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

thats just one night for a true aryan soldier like darren, hes spitting out nazi clones in his sleep.

Dan Last
Vibe Bringer

Postby Dan Last » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:17 pm

General Mutante wrote:Most people exist on faith. It's easier than being a sentient life form, which is painful and confusing. Hence their utter shit eating stupidity and the sheer contempt any thinking person has for them whether they admit it or not.

:o :D
I'm not a cool guy anymore.

No Way Out Records

Postby No Way Out Records » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:04 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:thats just one night for a true aryan soldier like darren, hes spitting out nazi clones in his sleep.

LOL

cirE

Postby cirE » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Spots2012 wrote:Image

We're at what? Responding to tone?

lol nice
Future Shock wrote:freudian slip, went downa likea sack o potatoes

0.21 6.78 3.31

crain
niggativity scene

Postby crain » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:37 pm

nazi scum wrote:Ive got a murderer who's getting out of jail this month, who has sent letters to me and a mate to the effect that I owe him $2500 for rooting his 'slut missus' and that he's gonna GBH me...

you sure about that. don't letters get pretty well read by officers?

and someone coming up for parole, sending threatening letters etc....

akaxo

Postby akaxo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 am

i'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to read personal mail. there was something in the media here recently about a prisoner who had sent stalker type letters to the home address of a screw and i think something was mentioned about changes coming in soon maybe so they can screen mail.

Drax

Postby Drax » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Hopefully he doesn't jack your Lambo.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 pm

true every letter ive received from mates inside has been already opened and taped shut again, and a bunch of us sent another mate a letter with a bunch of sicko drawings we knew he'd like, but it was sent back as being objectionable...

Dog Run Bookings

Postby Dog Run Bookings » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 pm

when i was inside my mate sent me some zero tolerence and terrorizer magazines which they wouldnt let me have in the unit because of the satan worship portrayed in them haha, oh and they were violent apparently but not quite as violent as the gangster rap blaring in every unit in the prison all day long, prettty lame, all my letters in and out were also screened by guards and i only had an a rating (low)

Dog Run Bookings

Postby Dog Run Bookings » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:33 pm

when i was inside my mate sent me some zero tolerence and terrorizer magazines which they wouldnt let me have in the unit because of the satan worship portrayed in them haha, oh and they were violent apparently but not quite as violent as the gangster rap blaring in every unit in the prison all day long, prettty lame, all my letters in and out were also screened by guards and i only had an a rating (low)

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 pm

double impact!

nah so where you now nick, id be keen to get on the piss, one social pariah to another, i just fell out with morgan(online) after years of avoiding giving a fuck...

im in wanganui but i roll up and down the country in my beat up terrano.

fuzz

Postby fuzz » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:04 pm

nazi scum wrote:I talked to the warden about it, his clients are protected under the Privacy Act via the Corrections Act. ie its perfectly legal for crims inside to write threatening letters, arrange drug deals etc.

It's not legal for anyone to write threatening letters or arrange drug deals. They may not be able to screen letters (I genuinely don't know) but you now have the letter and therefore evidence.. It's the kind of factor that would keep some one locked away and cause them not to get parole. Just sayin.

Dog Run Bookings

Postby Dog Run Bookings » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:06 pm

i in pukekohe south auckland but yeah i dont drink or anything anymore, just smoke a bit of weed these days, dont worry morgan will get over it he always does tell him to get hard....

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:55 am

ah well, i go thru stages of sobriety when i know whats good for me, be good to catch up if im on a boozy mission tho, if ive got a sober driver and im on my way up to aucks i might smoke a cone wiv ya, or just say hi, its always good to see them old faces.. morgan should just worry about morgan, or maybe thats the problem, but hes ok anyway, i just finally got shitty with him...

Return to “Reviews”