hanging out with murderers

Have your say about the latest band/album/zine/movie/DVD/show that you either loved or hated
xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

hanging out with murderers

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 pm

im not posting this here to sound like im some sort of hard as dewd.. its just i cant talk about it in my regular circles lest 2 and 2 be added and ssshheeeeeeeit.

i have knowledge, altho no sort of proof, since the guy who told me already narked to the cops and they couldnt pin it on the perpetrator, despite loving to if they could, about a dude i know, he does get a bit violent when drunk, or sad, or angry, or threatened, but hes a nice guy apart from that, his story was on sensing murder, but obviously they couldnt sense shit, cos im in no doubt that he really did do it, unlike most people however, i dont judge him, we all make mistakes, hes been nothing but a solid and openminded dude to me aside from his rugged past.

oh the stories ive heard, i wish slammy was still around cos he's of a similar age and they were on opposing sides in the battles of central auckland.

all curious inquiries will be met with enigmatic replies.

id be interested to know more myself, but some people just arent worth fucking with.

vicarious/10
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

FC
Orange Ska Dork

Re: hanging out with murderers

Postby FC » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm

The guy who runs the chemical store in the department here at Canterbury was on sensing murder, was a suspect in the killing of his wife, she got stabbed 36 times or something. Hes a lumbering mother fucker, quiet as, but still look at him a bit sideways.
PertHJ wrote:I disagree with Aidans divergence from ska music, but agree with his correct use of scientific terms

Ois II Men|Hatewanx|XfrankgrimesX

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm

theres something sad about it, and by sad, i mean pathetic/lame but i think youd be lying if youve never wished you could get away with murder... its kinda cool/exciting.. a vicarious thrill.

haha, fuck i sound like the ultimate fanboy douche, but its true.

theres even a punk scene one, but its also a dude i dont particularly want to irritate, so wont be bringing up.
Carly Ngarotata-Simon wrote:U misd two commas u illiterate fuk. It should read...mainstream, whilst at the same time, ... Who da dumb cunt now. Im bilingual. I can txt speak n also write in 'proper' english havin bn a legal secretary 4 13 years. So im actualy fukn streams ahead in inteligence ova u. Plus i hav a life! I dnt waste my time typing evry leta out cos i have a life! Dum ass. Peace, im out. Hahahahaha

Spots2012 wrote:do animal rights activists vehemently oppose Maori eating pigs etc, or are they willing to let that one slide?

hiv-positive

Postby hiv-positive » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Don't know any murderers that I know well, though it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if a few old acquaintances end up going down that path.

Friends of mine who were customers of that dodgy as fuck Wellington crack fiend who ended up killing some guy with some mates in Oriental Bay and taking the body up north were in no way shocked when that all came out. I think most of them were surprised it took him so long.

A guy I went to school with who became an absolute cunt of a skinhead overnight went missing ten odd years ago and I used to read pleas from his parents begging for info in the papers every year. A rather notorious Palmy junkie I also went to school with casually told me once that he was buried in the forest somewhere over a drug deal gone wrong or something, but wouldn't speak about who he thought had done it. Turns out that some notorious fucker got done for his murder recently, and it was alleged that he had taken him to the Desert Road, killed him out in that national park, and left him where no-one will ever find him. Grim. The guy was a piece of shit, but I still feel stink for his parents.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

re: oriental bay murder, did you mean the guy that removed hands and feet out at redrocks?
cos it turns out that several of my mates knew the guy who did it, even to the extent of hanging out with him when he arrived back from doing it, only found that out on the weekend coincidentally.

wellington feral/junkie scene being what it is i guess.

pretty sure im ok to talk about that, dude got busted and all, and all i know is hearsay anyway.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 pm

J wrote:what sensual murder episode was that phil

well that would be giving it away wouldnt it? i mean hes fucking in it, altho the footage of him, strangely, is at least 10 years older than the show.

i was locked up with an ex mate of the guy, he told me some RUGGED stories... despite the dude being a notorious nark, thief, crackhead and born again christian, i believe what he said about the man in question, cos altho hes a good sort, i think hes a bit volatile, and the story really rings true.

hiv-positive

Postby hiv-positive » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 pm

I'd forgotten all about that Red Rocks murder - not the one I meant.

I just can't remember the guys name, but he was a feral crack dealer who was notorious for pulling screwdrivers on people. The story I remember from the news is that he and some others killed some guy and then took his body up to NP and left it in a garage.

This just reminded me of that girl who overdosed in K Street and her boyfriend got some girl who had a crush on him to drive over from Napier or Hastings to collect the body and dump it down a gorge somewhere out those ways. Fuck only knows what they were thinking. Had a weird time having to explain as much as I knew to a friend over here a year ago who knew her really well but hadn't really known the story as he'd moved. Bizarre how NZ is so 2 degrees of separation at times that people dying in shitty ways usually means that a whole bunch of your mates end up gutted as for a while.

geneterror
Six Button Terrorist

Postby geneterror » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Kinda along similar lines but kinda awkward at the same time.

Going back a while now obviously, had a party when I still lived with my parents. That was all good they would always buy all our booze and my old man would play security to make sure none of my friends got to out of hand. All my friends turned up, we partied, someone ran through the neighbours fence then fell asleep on their porch while someone else tried putting their "friends" head through a brick wall meanwhile one of my friends had passed out on the lawn shirtless and got hypothermia. A bunch of people ended up crashing for the night. Anyone they all left the next day after helping clean up with my old man laughing at them the whole time for not being able to hold their piss.

Anyway, sitting down with my parents for dinner on the following Moday night and they turn on the news. A story comes on about a guy being shot up north and dragged behind a car, I'm minding my own business and my mum goes "Aren't those your friends from the party the other night that stayed here". I look up and quietly say yes as my friends face is plastered all over the TV and then their was just kind of an awkward silence for a while and my parents never mentioned it again.

pitts

Postby pitts » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Attempted murder: Grew up with a guy who ended up on crack and broke into an old lady's house. Bash her on the head with a hammer and robbed the house. She lived and he got a 40 year sentence. Murder: I also know the guy who murdered his flatmate in Masterton a few months ago.

Kev Japan

Postby Kev Japan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Was in a band in Japan with a guy who was wild enough at the time and even crazier as a teenager. When he was 16, a drunk middle-aged businessman was giving him a ton of shit about his mohawk and general appearance while he was waiting outside a train station in Osaka. After the businessman started to get physical with my former bandmate he kicked the dude off a high curb and onto the busy road. A van came along and accidentally splatted the dude from behind and he died in hospital from his injuries. My bandmate was charged with manslaughter but because of his age only had to go to a borstal for while. He was a very intense guy.

CFH

Postby CFH » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:02 am

this hardly qualifies but guy from my school just had name suppression lifted for murder recently. I didn't have much to do with him he was the last of his group of mates I would have expected though. Kind of a little smart ass, seemed to get a few girls the rest of them were wiggers if people still use that word. Heard much later it was a case of victim lashing out scenario but not sure how reliable that is.
fucken Howick

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:54 am

wow you suck at stories... but im worse, im gunna glorify the worst thing ever, when i was 13, i was what some would all a wigga, and aside from my mates, my muckers, my best friend was this maori chick, being what it was i had a huge crush on her, we both oved the music of cypress hill and snoopdog, theformer being on their 2nd album at that stage and the latter on his 1st solo, tho we loved 'aint nothin but a gthang' with dre which was still the latest business then...
then she got a b/f and well being a gangly ginga whiteboy, we lost touch, i didnt fit into that shit at all, he was some chump in the nomads im told and he stabbed her to death one day before school.

to this day i think of nicky macpherson, i wish she wasnt gone, she was a beautiful girl who never minded my pubescent awkwardness, she influenced the way i draw and the way i write, il never forget her.

and i swear revenge on her killer.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:01 am

this song is for her, she loved it, and its so perfect for her and how she lived her fucking short life
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdmlG6HGpXo[/youtube]
we miss you nicky

martin
Shandy Queen

Postby martin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:24 am

Not a murderer but a while ago I would readd this forum and there was this dude on there who got caught by the cops for some serious GBH and jacking a lambo

Akuma
TOHLG™

Postby Akuma » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

xSUSPECTx wrote:re: oriental bay murder, did you mean the guy that removed hands and feet out at redrocks?
cos it turns out that several of my mates knew the guy who did it, even to the extent of hanging out with him when he arrived back from doing it, only found that out on the weekend coincidentally.

wellington feral/junkie scene being what it is i guess.

pretty sure im ok to talk about that, dude got busted and all, and all i know is hearsay anyway.

Hutt dude. Pretty well known out there. I grew up with some the accomplices in Wainuiomata.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm

yeh, fuck mikhail, hes from that same scene.

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Thought you were talking about me and I was all liek da fuck? But yes that guy is a complete cocksucker. Him and his buddy tried to smash me over with a bat for hanging out with his lil sis who had some ridiculous crush on Jiddy, ended up getting horsseed and made a fucking fool of herself, attention seeker yada yada yah, but yeah. As I said, complete faggot. Dunno how sister getting pissed and acting dumb had absolutely anything to do with me :lol:
PILLAGE - http://www.myspace.com/pillagegppvt
Thrashing grinding powerviolence coming straight at you at the speed of death.

Milky

Postby Milky » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 pm

That twat. What has he got to do with this post?
What do you call a Maori man flying a plane? A pilot you racist cunt.

Phlegm

Postby Phlegm » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:31 pm

hiv-positive wrote:
A guy I went to school with who became an absolute cunt of a skinhead overnight went missing ten odd years ago and I used to read pleas from his parents begging for info in the papers every year. A rather notorious Palmy junkie I also went to school with casually told me once that he was buried in the forest somewhere over a drug deal gone wrong or something, but wouldn't speak about who he thought had done it. Turns out that some notorious fucker got done for his murder recently, and it was alleged that he had taken him to the Desert Road, killed him out in that national park, and left him where no-one will ever find him. Grim. The guy was a piece of shit, but I still feel stink for his parents.

The notorious fucker, Stephen Hudson was a mate of a mate many years ago.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:WHAT DOES THAT MEANT TO MEAN

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Pretty sure he's gone to jail for manslaughter/murder or some shit not too long ago.

Phlegm

Postby Phlegm » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah, that's the case HIV was referring to. He was already on a prison sentence when the guilty charges came through.
Cosmo Kramer wrote:WHAT DOES THAT MEANT TO MEAN

http://smalltakeover.blogspot.com

Rude Mike

Postby Rude Mike » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Ah right. Fuck that bollocks. I blame violent movies like Indiana Jones!

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Milky wrote:That twat. What has he got to do with this post?

he killed some dude with a screwdriver and now hes in jail

Vodka Frenzy

Postby Vodka Frenzy » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 am

i remember those cunts who dumped that body in the np garage, it was a friends house ahaha, fuck that, there seems to be a similiar accurance.crack
take sum bloody jacks and chill the fuck out.
NO LIMITS,NO LAWS!

Milky

Postby Milky » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 am

xSUSPECTx wrote:He killed some dude with a screwdriver and now hes in jail

Haha! What a joke.
What do you call a Maori man flying a plane? A pilot you racist cunt.

ghetto ninja

Postby ghetto ninja » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Vodka Frenzy wrote:i remember those cunts who dumped that body in the np garage, it was a friends house ahaha, fuck that, there seems to be a similiar accurance.

The guy they killed was a mate of my step kids Dad, graduated from Odyssey together.
Martyrdamn wrote:Said 'hey baby gurl' to about seven girls tonight,
turns out girls don't like guys talking about getting up in their guts,
fagets, right.

xSUSPECTx
argumentative cunt

Postby xSUSPECTx » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:07 pm

those dudes are junkies actually bro, whatever drug they get, up the arm.

Dog Run Bookings

Postby Dog Run Bookings » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 pm

met a few murderers while in prison,hard to judge people in there, as it results in bbashings, but a few of them were genuinlygood peoplein fucked up circumstances, one of my nextdoor neighbour i.e the cell besideme contained the accompliceto the guy that killed that cop in mangere with the slug gun and another guy i met at acrp had allegedlykilled his wife in papakura, they wernt sociopaths or psycopaths just people likeanyone found in a unbelievable situation, i cant image wht i would do if fate jumpedme and i killed or was involved in the death of someone, i mean do you take your chhances in court or tryclean it up and disposerof the evidence and hope like hell you get away with it., itwould be a terrifying situation to find yourself in right,

one guy i met in mt eden was talkiing about gettibg a passport, fake of course and skipping the country once he got high court bail , i didnt know wether to believe that his proclamations of innocence in the murder he alledgedly commited but wetheri did or not, he said he hadnt done it, everyone elsein the unit was like why would he be getting an escape route sussed if he is innocent but then why not, ifyou in fact are innocent your facing 15-20 years in pari max or somewhere should the jury not believe you, its one hell of a gamble i dont know if i would trust those odds either.

Dog Run Bookings

Postby Dog Run Bookings » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 pm

met a few murderers while in prison,hard to judge people in there, as it results in bbashings, but a few of them were genuinlygood peoplein fucked up circumstances, one of my nextdoor neighbour i.e the cell besideme contained the accompliceto the guy that killed that cop in mangere with the slug gun and another guy i met at acrp had allegedlykilled his wife in papakura, they wernt sociopaths or psycopaths just people likeanyone found in a unbelievable situation, i cant image wht i would do if fate jumpedme and i killed or was involved in the death of someone, i mean do you take your chhances in court or tryclean it up and disposerof the evidence and hope like hell you get away with it., itwould be a terrifying situation to find yourself in right,

one guy i met in mt eden was talkiing about gettibg a passport, fake of course and skipping the country once he got high court bail , i didnt know wether to believe that his proclamations of innocence in the murder he alledgedly commited but wetheri did or not, he said he hadnt done it, everyone elsein the unit was like why would he be getting an escape route sussed if he is innocent but then why not, ifyou in fact are innocent your facing 15-20 years in pari max or somewhere should the jury not believe you, its one hell of a gamble i dont know if i would trust those odds either.

Return to “Reviews”